Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

3-year-old DJ Blows Crowd Away On South Africa's Got Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3-year-old DJ Blows Crowd Away On South Africa's Got Talent (634 Views)

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour / NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Photo: 3-year-old DJ Wins South Africa's Got Talent 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old DJ Blows Crowd Away On South Africa's Got Talent by levelszik(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
One South African toddler is redefining the term "precocious youngster" having won South Africa's Got Talent at only 3 years old. 
The adorable tyke, who was carried onto the stage by his father Glenn in each episode, beat impressive teenage classical singer/ventriloquist Isabella Jane and hip-hop crew Street Stylers to win the ZAR500,00 (NZ$53,669) first prize. Jane looked crestfallen at the result.

DJ Arch Jr (aka Oratilwe Hlongwan), who has won SA's Got Talent at age 3.
He was given a Golden Buzzer by judge DJ Fresh (a household name in South Africa) to progress to the seminals. According to his father, winning hadn't sunk in for his boy yet: "He just thinks he won another Golden Buzzer," he told E TV.
"For a 3-year-old I'm blown away, never mind him winning the competition, the fact that he stood on stage, he did a set and finished it and clicked stop. I don't know if any other 3-year-old would stand there and do that without their parents [doing it for him]."

Glenn said his son enjoys DJing and creche and would continue with both.

"We are just going to keep on doing what we're doing. He's still young and there is still a lot that will happen as he grows and matures.

"I don't think that winning will affect his life in any negative way. He has great parents and we are here to guide him."

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/73915778/three-year-old-dj-arch-jr-wins-south-africas-got-talent

Re: 3-year-old DJ Blows Crowd Away On South Africa's Got Talent by samuel3818: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I actually have the video of his semi-final appearance on my phone. I am always taken aback whenever I watch it
GOD IS GREAT!

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! General Public, Ex And Serving Corps Members. / 10 Steps To Achieve Your Goals Before End Of This Year / ENERGYMALL: How To Reduce Your Energy Bills At Home Or At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.