Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad (10257 Views)

Going To NYSC From Abroad / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? / Reps Stop NYSC From Posting Graduates To Volatile States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by concrete: 5:40pm On May 26, 2009
@ babwilms: thank u so much for ur answers
good to know they won't expect to keep the originals smiley
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by babygurl19(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2009
ok time to defend myself, oyb the fbi wont relent until i say this.

my husband is the one studying and about to finish this may so i am just inquiring on his behalf cos he wont be bothered thats why i took it up on myself to help him with tthe information.

also with the car thing, i find out that anytime he comes visiting, we do cabbing like everytime which is very wasteful.

also about the travelling, i just got my permit cos i married him but in the meanwhile doing my diploma so i was asking advise as to maybe finish my diploma before going or otherwise cos i find nairalanders are full of advises and also yabs.

so are you okay now oyb or fbi and the rest.ciao
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by bawomolo(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2009
why did you change your location though? that seems strange.
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by Nobody: 4:16am On May 28, 2009
babygurl19:

ok time to defend myself, oyb the fbi wont relent until i say this.

my husband is the one studying and about to finish this may so i am just inquiring on his behalf cos he wont be bothered thats why i took it up on myself to help him with tthe information.

also with the car thing, i find out that anytime he comes visiting, we do cabbing like everytime which is very wasteful.

also about the travelling, i just got my permit cos i married him but in the meanwhile doing my diploma so i was asking advise as to maybe finish my diploma before going or otherwise cos i find nairalanders are full of advises and also yabs.

so are you okay now oyb or fbi and the rest.ciao

grin grin grin grin grin grin

tales by moonlight! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

do you really think we are that dumb?. you went offline for 2 days and this is the best you can come up with?
do you think i don't get that your id babygurl19 refers to your age? even though your profile says 21

a naija chick, marrying a guy who is still in school? beans grin grin
and marrying at under 21 years (going by ur profile age) shocked shocked shocked

kai! baby ashaawo!

while ur husband is studying in yankee, you are spreading it around cheesy grin cheesy grin

babygurl19:

michelin or tyre or wateva ur name is, i aint desperate to keep a rel infact my rel is destined from above and its working out without much effort. but let me put this tru to u, both parties have to invest in a rel equally, if a guy is trying and the girl isnt at all,then ii will say they beta quit but not on stupid grounds.

my guy respects me and i do him too, i am not a desperado but i tink u are in denial, u are making look like u dont care but i tink u do thats y u even tink am a philosopher cos u know am correct about u

no nigerian woman will refer to her husband as 'my guy' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and no woman will downgrade a marriage to a relationship

mortal kombat voiceover. . .that was pathetic cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by babygurl19(f): 10:32am On May 28, 2009
oyb, u can go to hell and fry for all i care, i owe u or anyone else anymore expliaination, no more explaination.

did i spread it to you. u dont know shit bout me so u dont talk. to me u are such a piece of shit looking for the next prey to offend and downgrade, if u dont have any info or advice, y dont u shut the Bleep up, the nysc thing has been answered so i dont need the thread anymore unless u wanna blab like u always do. if only i could see u i would spit on your face cos u dont know jack, u so jobless that u sleep on nairaland.

but if anyone is intrested in buying my starcomms air card, pls lemme know. peace out
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by silat(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2009
sure u have to get to nigeria n go to nysc head office in abuja. good luck
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by babygurl19(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2009
Total Time Spent Online: 53 days, 13 hours and 10 minutes
Total Posts: 2887 posts
Total Topics: 65 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 4 votes
Posting Activity By Time

oyb jobless 31 yr old mother F
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2009
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

look well,

no BS in my posts

sad really,

i can almost understand your need to form big girl in school, but on the internet cheesy?

what are you thinking, that you'd ingrartiate yourself into the clique of diasporans ? grin grin
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by kadman(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2009
OYB. . . Get a life, I know it's not easy,but trust me you need one
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by spyroxy1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2009
please does anynody have information on any site that one can fill his/her callup num on any comapany's site in case of any interview/posting?
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by EbonyNaija: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2009
This is really informative, i've got a friend at backtonaija.bogspot.com ( not my blog, actually starting off a community site for past and present corps members to share information at www.nysctalk.com ) who has a full well written post on this i think you'll also find that useful
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by heroes1983(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
nairalanders will always make my evening very exciting with their scandals, grin grin grin grin grin just couldn’t hold back the emotions, i better edit my profile and proffread, sorry!!!! i meant proofread every word before hitting reply,

Anyway sha!! I graduated this summer and hope to start service as soon as possible. I would want to know the latest date to be in Abuja so that I could join the November batch.
Secondly, is the rumor that internationally trained graduates no more have the ability of choosing which state to serve true?
Lastly, under which criteria are graduates posted to their final place of service (i.e. company, ministry, etc)
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by webbiest: 3:31am On Jul 22, 2009
delaice:

If you do not have a Nigerian passport (I.e. you are 'legally' not Nigerian) I don't think u have to serve.

But I am not sure what the full situation is, so I might be wrong.

yea, i have the same question, do i have to do NYSC if i did my high school education and University education abroad?
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by babygurl19(f): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2009
stumbled on this thread againg,i read a whole lot of trash on NL,
@oyb, u said i want to hype myself by claiming nigerians in diaspora, just wondering whats the big deal in that.still baffles me, u irritate me and your addiction to this site nauseats me.hisssssssssssss
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by semid4lyfe(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
babygurl19:

stumbled on this thread againg,i read a whole lot of trash on NL,
@oyb, u said i want to hype myself by claiming nigerians in diaspora, just wondering whats the big deal in that.still baffles me, u irritate me and your addiction to this site nauseats me.hisssssssssssss

Duh! OYB did nothing except reveal the truth. You need to get a life and stop trying to be what you're not.
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by babygurl19(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
hiss
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by tolakolapo(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hi guys, i'm in d same situation here, i graduated last yr n wld luv to do my NYSC later dis year, im finkin of goin for d BATCH C dis year, d problem is i ave a full time job in a chemical company here in uk of which i ave 5 weeks holiday in a year. D last time i spoke to my uncle in nigeria about dis NYSC stuff, he said i ave to appear in person at d NYSC HQ in Abuja n also bring along my documents. Now d problem is, i ave 5 weeks holiday in a year at my wrk place of which im reservin 3 weeks for d orientation camp for BATCH C later dis year, which means i wil ave jus 2 weeks left.

My question now is, is it possible to go to nigeria for few days or 1 week maximum to sort out the registration and interview as i dont ave much holidays left dis year again?

Or can sum1 please tell me d number of days it will take to come dwn to nigeria to apply for the NYSC in person includin any interview to go along with the NYSC requirements?

And also if i wana enter for the BATCH C dis year which i fink its around Oct - Nov period, wen is d right time to go to Abuja for the application or to start d whole process?

Thanks a lot guys. smiley
Re: How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad by ulale: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
i finished my degree, i want to apply for nysc but i read in their website that you must have 5 credits in waec and i have four credits in my waec but i successfully finish my degree, will the waec affect my nysc application?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebute-Metta Building Collapse: NYSC Denies Death Of Corps Member In Lagos / NYSC Member Delivers Baby In Katsina Orientation Camp / Farms To Be Opened Nationwide For NYSC - Youth Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.