Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable (4153 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by daremarvell: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Smartphone With The Longest Battery Life At The Most Affordable Price is Coming To Nigeria This Month

A little bird just told me that TECNO is planning to release a smartphone with 5000mAh battery . The month of November is going to witness a lot of releases of smartphones in Nigeria but you will be surprised and wowed at the insanely cheap price this phone is going to be sold. And with the large fans base of Tecno mobile which now controls 50% of the African mobile market, you can be sure this will sell in droves.

It's codenamed L5 and it would run on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is also equipped with a 4.5” IPS Touch Screen . Remember Tecno L series always come with not only huge batteries but also good battery life

It does seem like TECNO is coming for companies like GIONEE but with a 4.5” screen, it’s bound to be even more long lasting, more affordable and portable compard to the bulky Gionee M series which have kept the battery life junkies happy in the past. Get prepared this smartphone is gorgeous in design and you gonna love it. More images coming soon

With a form factor like the L5, I’m almost certain you could get 2 to 3 days of usage, no matter what you do with this thing, be it any combination of social media, browsing, gaming, calling, messaging, photo or video capturing, you name it.

You can bet TECNO is ready to own the low end smartphone market. Source
www.knewkeed.com/2015/11/smartphone-with-longest-battery-life-at.html?m=0

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Bambless1(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2015
We Are Waiting.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Emeka71(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Battery that doesn't run down too quickly.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by benigneOne(f): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2015
This is a good one from Tecno. Hopefully, i'd be able to go 8hours of surfing & music on without charging. Kudos guys ! Keep tensioning the market
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by ayobami52(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Finger crossed till then because am getting pissed about my tab n9 battery already
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Khd95(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Noted
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by invisibility: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Op has not shown us how this is the smartphone with the BIGGEST BATTERY LIFE and MOST AFFORDABLE.

Keep in mind that we already have 5000mah and 6000mah battery phones around.

1 Like

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by fourlake4(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm sort of surprised that Goinee is mentioned in this article. I haven't heard that name in ages. Anyway I believe this will pull in more customers for Tecno. Innovation always gets the job done.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by ogashakiru(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2015
This is very much needed. I guess I won't need a powerbank anymore.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by itsfarnas(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
It clearly states that it is coming soon. So that we can anticipate. I trust Tecno will give us something worthwhile
invisibility:

Op has not shown us how this is the smartphone with the BIGGEST BATTERY LIFE and MOST AFFORDABLE.

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Wandeabbas: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
ogashakiru:
This is very much needed. I guess I won't need a powerbank anymore.
Exactly. Ive been quite satisfied with my Tecno battery but this will be quite the gamechanger.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by benigneOne(f): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
invisibility:

Why not wait ? How cheap are the 6000mah & 5000mah phones btw ? If this promises to be cheap, then we all know how much a typical "cheap" smartphone goes for in Nigeria.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Xhaka(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Tecno doing a GREAT job as usual
Honestly, I'm actually not even surprised.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by kolexepana: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2015
No need to have a battery pack with me wherever I go etc. grin
I have no idea how it used to be
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Marvell23(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2015
I have used L3, the battery strong die, let's wait and see this. Good to know Tecno is coming up with something like this
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by presido2e(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2015
5" will have been perfect
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Frontier2: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Wow, I can't wait to see the whole package. Pls when is it coming out
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Maximum83: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Space booked.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by amAZEing: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2015
We are waiting for it. Meanwhile, my M3mini with a made in US of A battery rocks better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Youngpo413: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2015
benigneOne:
This is a good one from Tecno. Hopefully, i'd be able to go 8hours of surfing & music on without charging. Kudos guys ! Keep tensioning the market
8hrs is too small for a 5000mAH battery...except its li-po.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Youngpo413: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
fourlake4:
I'm sort of surprised that Goinee is mentioned in this article. I haven't heard that name in ages. Anyway I believe this will pull in more customers for Tecno. Innovation always gets the job done.
I'm sort of surprised that fourlake4 is making this comment cos I haven't seen this username in ages......"Goi"nee indeed...all these tecno marketers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Youngpo413: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Good job Tecno,competition is good.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by amAZEing: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sort of surprised that fourlake4 is making this comment cos I haven't seen this username in ages......"Goi"nee indeed...all these tecno marketers sef.

No mind them. Tecno's 3000mah = 5000mah

3 Likes

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Youngpo413: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Judging by the back bump,I'm sure it will come with carl zeis camera,OIS and zenon flash just like those bumpy lumia bla bla bla and the older 808 pureview.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by daremarvell: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
A phone could have 6000mAh battery and never delivers to full capacity but with Tecno L5's 5000mAh battery 2-3 days of heavy usage is certain. More images coming as soon as I am permitted to publish
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Frontier2: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
I am definitely waiting for this super battery phone from Tecno Mobile
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by mosjames: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
No more bothering myself with having two or more batteries
Can't wait
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Oladipupo22: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Another feather to the cap of the biggest mobile phone makers in the technology industry.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Yorubago(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
benigneOne:

I really do not look surprised. One of the phones I use is a Tecno P9 and my battery does not die anyhow despite that I'm always using it on hotspot o!
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Mystiq25(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm agents full of this thread, anyway competition is very good for we consumers, let's wait and see if it can beat it's rival Gionee M3 mini cos I know Tecno's 5000mah is less than Gionee's 3000mah, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by daremarvell: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Mystiq25:
Hmmm agents full of this thread, anyway competition is very good for we consumers, let's wait and see if it can beat it's rival Gionee M3 mini cos I know Tecno's 5000mah is less than Gionee's 3000mah, fingers crossed.
Bro wait and see, I think you have no fact that Tecno's battery is not better than gionee's.
Re: Smartphone With The Biggest Battery Life And Most Affordable by Frontier2: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
5000mAh battery from Tecno? I can't wait to get it. @op we are expecting your info on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is This Phone Worth Now? / Here Are The Droids Confirmed To Get 5.0 Lollipop So Far / Etisalat/9mobile Deduct All Recharges And Give Useless Bonus, How Can I Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.