Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her (795 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her by chipzidar(f): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
2faceidibia1 : HBD my Queen!!! Words are not enough 2 say what I wish for u. May the Almighty continue 2 guide and protect you for us. Oya let's fly there!!!

Re: Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Muah
Re: Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her by pretydiva(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Beautiful couple
Re: Happy Bday To Annie... 2face Shares Lovely Selfie With Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Nice, but I still wish tuface still dominated the music industry instead of leaving it in the hands of small boys who only sing about women's backside

(1) (Reply)

Reality TV Star Nikki Mudarris Shows Off Sexy Bod For New Lingerie Line (photos) / Who Did This??? So Evil!! / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & Idris Elba Together At A Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.