Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (1721 Views)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by byteHead(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2015
The National Orientation Agency, NOA, on Thursday warned of planned terror attacks in the South-West region by Boko Haram.

Consequently, NOA, has advised schools, churches and mosques, among other usually crowded places, on the need to put measures in place to arrest any possible attack.

A statement released in Ado-Ekiti by the state Director of NOA, Mr. Dayo Famosaya, said the alarm had become necessary because of the need to be security conscious and watch out for strangers in their neighbourhood.

Famosaya, in the statement entitled Public information on security consciousness and awareness, said Boko Haram fighters may have infiltrated the South-western part of the country, going by the content of security agents reports.

He said: “They have threatened to deploy cluster bombs in the zone. These cluster bombs are usually housed in discarded metallic materials such as cans of beverages and soft drinks.

“The bombs may be concealed in bags and for it to have more grievous effect, they have planned to deploy these bombs in crowded places such as schools, markets, stadia, churches and mosques.”

It warned the public to watch out for people wearing flowing apparel, as it was the type of cloth they wear to hide their weapons.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/13/boko-haram-planning-to-bomb-south-west-noa-raises-alarm/
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by agarawu23(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmm

If I hear
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by olawale4uandi: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
God will not allow them
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Khd95(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Where exactly,make i switch locationsgringrin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by olawale4uandi: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
God will not allow them
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by HerexG(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Lion dey sleep dog go wake am, wetin e dey find ?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=30pt]Bokoharam invades south west

That will be the next headline...

Sorry, Just for saying sake grin...
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
olawale4uandi:
God will not allow them

Better start calling sango...
Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Tex42(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg o, the south doesn't need this o. This will definitely bring the polity to a stand still.

God forbid!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Omotayor123(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Their Wicked plan has failed already.. May God continue to be our Protector! *Amiin*
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Aminat508(f): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Ghana loading...... cry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
The rate at which the SW is romancincing NE has allowed them to share a friendship that Extends to *eku bombii*

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ernesty20(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Nice one from boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Elslim: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Hahaha next news jhor
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Their Wicked plan has failed already.. May God continue to be our Protector! *Amiin*
when you bring an ant infested woood then you should be ready for Liazrds that will pay you a visit. Eku APC oooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by truefact: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Anything for my biafra
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Lanretoye(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Na him ba say their end is near.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Omotayor123(f): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
when you bring an ant infested woood then you should be ready for Liazrds that will pay you a visit. Eku APC oooo
This your proverb get as he be undecided
Can you please tell me what APC has to do with Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by WisdomCanada(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Yorubas dey fear gan, lol, shey una don dey call God, Allah, sango, relocation tinz nd etc, una af never seen nofin yet, wait until Biafra nd Niger Delta seceed, na dat time wey be say if una talk fimm, una go hear wheiii, take it, take it, Alhaji, ehhn. Lmfao
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

This your proverb get as he be undecided
Can you please tell me what APC has to do with Boko Haram
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen were the militant wing of APC before the election but it has grown beyond their masters. Plz remind me the Chief financier of BH Ali Ndume which party he is?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2015
Boko haram big ups!! Go ahead so that this fools can see the future and peace of Nigeria is letting Biafria go. Pls do it before Christmas!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen were the militant wing of APC before the election but it has grown beyond their masters. Plz remind me the Chief financier of BH Ali Ndume which party he is?
It's seems you forgot Boko Haram has been Terrorizing Nigerians since the days of Jonathan.
And at the bold words kindly bring proof. Nigerians will love to see such news on paper.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Godfullsam(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Book haram was made for the north. Let them remain in their region o shocked shocked.

They are not welcome here....

BTW the guy above me is sick .
Ignore him pls cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

It's seems you forgot Boko Haram has been Terrorizing Nigerians since the days of Jonathan.
And at the bold words kindly bring proof. Nigerians will love to see such news on paper.
w
Omotayor123:

w
Omotayor123:

which other prOof do you need again when a Senator is even associated with the deadly BH. Do you also want me to show you El rufai tweets where he held brief for his Fulani beast.
APC is full of BH sponsors and they should do an introspection on how to rid BH from our polity.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by omoelesa(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2015
grossindel:
Boko haram big ups!! Go ahead so that this fools can see the future and peace of Nigeria is letting Biafria go. Pls do it before Christmas!
Oloriburuku flatthead,they will first bomb Enugu back to stone.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Emekamex(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Wetin concern me
If Buhari can't stop his Fulani brothers from wiping out middle belt, is it Boko Haram that he will take serious?
SW should better know they are in this alone because Buhari doesn't give a single f(u)ck.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ChappyChase: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2015
You mean say after this worship way my yoruba brothers worship these devils, them still wan bomb the Southwest!?
Hmm, na wah oo....
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Omotayor123(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
w
w
which other prOof do you need again when a Senator is even associated with the deadly BH. Do you also want me to show you El rufai tweets where he held brief for his Fulani beast.
APC is full of BH sponsors and they should do an introspection on how to rid BH from our polity.
I prefer claims back up with proof!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2015
omoelesa:
Oloriburuku flatthead,they will first bomb Enugu back to stone.
Them no fit try am. I know men pasa na ogbe. They will tear them apart. But Coward Yoruba men like u should be a Target for boko haram because all you will do is shout Ahhh!!! Ahh!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by FreeGlobe(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Tex42:
Abeg o, the south doesn't need this o. This will definitely bring the polity to a stand still.

God forbid!
south west not south please

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

I prefer claims back up with proof!
I'm not American NSA that will give you satelite proof of where Ndume is doling out money to BH. I'm suprised with the way you are shielding your new friends from their known BH support

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths! / Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians / Buhari Sweeps Jonathan’s Government–panick In Parastatals, Source Leaks More 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.