Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (1810 Views)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by dayo23(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2015
The National Orientation Agency, NOA, on Thursday warned of planned terror attacks in the South-West region by Boko Haram.

Consequently, NOA, has advised schools, churches and mosques, among other usually crowded places, on the need to put measures in place to arrest any possible attack.

A statement released in Ado-Ekiti by the state Director of NOA, Mr. Dayo Famosaya, said the alarm had become necessary because of the need to be security conscious and watch out for strangers in their neighbourhood.

Famosaya, in the statement entitled Public information on security consciousness and awareness, said Boko Haram fighters may have infiltrated the South-western part of the country, going by the content of security agents reports.

He said: “They have threatened to deploy cluster bombs in the zone. These cluster bombs are usually housed in discarded metallic materials such as cans of beverages and soft drinks.

“The bombs may be concealed in bags and for it to have more grievous effect, they have planned to deploy these bombs in crowded places such as schools, markets, stadia, churches and mosques.”

It warned the public to watch out for people wearing flowing apparel, as it was the type of cloth they wear to hide their weapons.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/13/boko-haram-planning-to-bomb-south-west-noa-raises-alarm/
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DuchessLily(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
They should not try it oo
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
The SW new friendship with the. North has started yielding results. All hail APC

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
DuchessLily:
They should not try it oo
I think you need to pray hard because the SW cannot curtail Fulani herdsmen and BH at same time.

Lemme join you in prayers while we do nothing action wise.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by PedroJP(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Long over due.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Opinedecandid(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Let's pray we dont.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Rich4god(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
With the lapses in our security agencies, every zone in Nigeria is "bombable"... We can only help by being vigilant.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Irrespective it's a deal btw the West nd North let them not come to lagos, they can try Osun state afterall it's a dead state if not FG..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by BrightEye(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Bokoharam becareful, sw aren't that simple..

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by coolzeal(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Karma is one nasty little b*itch and it seems like Southwest is about to taste the Northern cake.. The souls of my ancestors butchered during the Biafra war will continue to rip this country apart until Biafra is restored.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2015
I hope this is not politically motivated

I mean aggrieved PDP boys forming Boko Haram

Cos if S.W is bombed , Tension will rise and when that happens

I fear what touts and garage boys will do to innocent Hausa people
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Money40: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
I was beginning to think this shekau is fuckin up now I know he has a good plan for zoo, please shekau bomb Lagos twice this week and osun leave no brown roof untouched
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The SW new friendship with the. North has started yielding results. All hail APC
Common sense visited you but you were drunk, i hope it visits you again within the next 40 years

coolzeal:
Karma is one nasty b*itch and it seems like Southwest is about to taste the Northern cake.. The souls of my ancestors butchered during the Biafra war will continue to rip this country apart until Biafra is restored.
Your ancestors died in vain, they are rotten and they didn't even get proper burial, if this spirals out of control, i want to see where your brothers in SW states will run to , Afterall , the predictions of Chima Okoro is still fresh in our memory

menix:
Irrespective it's a deal btw the West nd North let them not come to lagos, they can try Osun state afterall it's a dead state if not FG..
Osun is not dead, but feel free to say trash

PedroJP:
Long over due.
Yeah, so is another carpet bombing on Ogoni, the creeks and all your cities

PROVACATEUR:
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss, You , Yes, you don't you have a stinking peussy for sale ? Goat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ishiamu(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
This one na speculation
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Common sense visited you but you were drunk, i hope it visits you again within the next 40 years

Your ancestors died in vain, they are rotten and they didn't even get proper burial, if this spirals out of control, i want to see where your brothers in SW states will run to , Afterall , the predictions of Chima Okoro is still fresh in our memory

Yeah, so is another carpet bombing on Ogoni, the creeks and all your cities

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss, You , Yes, you don't you have a stinking peussy for sale ? Goat
I know your Puberty will start next week but save your croaked voice and wet dreams for your peers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

U sound like a trash collector or u have a family member working with LAWMA.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

U sound like a trash collector or u have a family member working with LAWMA.

I heard your father cleans Ojuelegbe , magodo area
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

I heard your father cleans Ojuelegbe , magodo area

Sure he does using this new truck that sucks dirt nd ur dad sitted in the truck compartment sucking up the dirts..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Warlord3000(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Will you just shut that trap you called mouth already undecided

Something we all should be condemning and fighting is now a political stuff to u abi..

Ur head need some extra bolt and nuts

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

Sure he does using this new truck that sucks dirt nd ur dad sitted in the truck compartment sucking up the dirts..

If wishes were horses , ha ha ha , Don't worry , i'll drop figo instead of wazo when your papa comes in his new wheel barrow , you too go see chop ,
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
lalasticlala obinoscopy, these are the reason I complain. Don't allow kids to play with this forum. Do the needful plzzzz

If i get banned or blocked, I'll know these are asskissers as everybody speculated and there'll be payback

You insulted me i didn't call on dogs to come bite you

Wait , do they pay for your stinking peussy or it's just free for dogs ?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I know your Puberty will start next week but save your croaked voice and wet dreams for your peers.
lalasticlala obinoscopy, these are the reason I complain. Don't allow kids to play with this forum. Do the needful plzzzz
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
I hope this is not politically motivated

I mean aggrieved PDP boys forming Boko Haram

Cos if S.W is bombed , Tension will rise and when that happens

I fear what touts and garage boys will do to innocent Hausa people

Touch an hausa man in any part of SW , and then you will know those who really own Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

If i get banned or blocked, I'll know these are asskissers as everybody speculated and there'll be payback

You insulted me i didn't call on dogs to come bite you

Wait , do they pay for your stinking peussy or it's just free for dogs ?
lalasticlala do you want this forum to be thrown to dogs?
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

If wishes were horses , ha ha ha , Don't worry , i'll drop figo instead of wazo when your papa comes in his new wheel barrow , you too go see chop ,

Don't worry just drop it with ur dad cous he disposes the bin nd he is closer to you don't u think so..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by kingofdemons: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

chineke meeeeee grin nne you get bad mouth ooo shocked
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Nah , that wouldn't be neccesary , If i am giving , a reasonable guy would know , dad's got , so i insist your dad needs it

menix:

Don't worry just drop it with ur dad cous he disposes the bin nd he is closer to you don't u think so..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by mightyhaze: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Dat so?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Nah , that wouldn't be neccesary , If i am giving , a reasonable guy would know , dad's got , so i insist your dad needs it

Hahaha..

Dad's got??

Yet begs skool kids for a gala cut..

Common!! Except u tell me his a beggar..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Your stupidity knows no bounds, Do i have to show everybody the life you live before you shut thefuck up ?

menix:

Hahaha..

Dadks got??

Yet begs skool kids for a gala cut..

Common!! Except u tell me his a beggar..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Protests: US, Nigeria Condemned For Remaining Silent - IBTimes / BIAFRA : A Massive Protest Coming Very Soon In Lagos / PHOTO: President Buhari's ADC Seen Sleeping On Duty At An ECOWAS Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.