Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) (43077 Views)

National Assembly Service Commission / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / What Happened To National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by contactmorak: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
This lady was spotted yesterday walking around Abuja with that sign over and asking for a job. Decided to put it up in case anyone has a job for her. She looks like she really needs the job...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/this-female-graduate-walks-from-fed.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by hedonistic: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.

488 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok.

I will pass the info to buhari. I believe he won't call you unemployable because he has never been a member of the PDP like Amechi that publicly declared that most Nigerian Youths that fought for the mandate are Unemployable.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by tyson99(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Notice me,half baked graduate it has shown she was dating a lecturer before she graduated because she can't even speak well

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Lord have mercy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by aaamos(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
jesus!

buhari do the needful
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by lasisi69(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
End time graduate

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
foolish boys go start dey call the number grin

P.s if you employ this woman then she is smarter than you undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Zi: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Yea, the first poster is right. Even her "packaging", (I mean her writing presentation) is weak. School Cert will give her a better chance.

Nonetheless, there should be an opportunity for every citizen that is able and willing to work.

17 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by tolexy007(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
b
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by 360ng: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Lol..... Notice me gone bad........ See her incorrect sentence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by sukkot: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
WELL DAYUMM. she dont look like graduate though. jus sayin.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by biz2get(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:
I'm a graduate, not AM a graduate. Isn't it shameful how most 'graduates' in Nigeria do not know the difference between I'm and am?

By the way, I need a job, not "I need job". Madam graduate, it's a fiercely competitive labour market out there. At this rate you might stand a better chance of getting 'job' by putting your School Cert forward and downplaying your 'graduate' status.

if you dey vex... you wont remember the correct spelling of most words grin grin grin wink angry sad

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by niggi4life(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

you have said it all!

9 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by tayour917i(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
shamfeful "AM"............ that's pathetic....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by kaka22(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Well, desperate time calls for desperate actions... I remember a guy who tried the same thing in Uk, got a job through that means. Good luck to her

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by seunkeji5(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Na this type some men go offer to help after sleeping with her yet them go give one yeye excuse why she is unemployable

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by braine(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
With the bad English. undecided

1 Like

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by luvinhubby(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a very wicked heeedioot! grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
hedonistic:

She's frustrated. May God see us through, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by favourmic(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
RIP English

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by eleko1: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Y'all bashing /blasting her should take a chill.Nobody is beyond grammatical blunder. Wish her well.English grammar isn't her language.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by dayo23(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Damalex4luv:

It's possible she made the mistake when she was in a rush to write those words. Don't quickly jump to criticise her. I remember I made one or two mistake too yesterday when I sent a message to a white man, it was after I sent it that I noticed the mistake.
Don't mind him, Mr know it all, am sure he understand Grammar than Prof Wole Soyinka. Yeye angry

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by pappy2000: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
I am sure she will get a job soonest, That is lovely

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Sasuwa(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Who stop to smap the pics or u did it for publicity stunt,
Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
She is looking for the 70k *immediate* job promised the unemployed by our fake Pastor Osibanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by colossus2: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
introvert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.