Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included (8953 Views)

Niniola Has Joined Cleavage Baring Gang [PICS] / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Santa has a beard, Abraham Lincoln has a beard, Zach Galifianakis has a beard, Jesus Christ has a beard. All these great bearded men in history had beards.

Now, all these other guys will be hashtagging their photos with ‘#BeardGang’, but I’m not really sure they know what beardgang is.

Ladies, warning: The following pictures are going to awaken your inner thirst.

1. Noble Igwe

Igwe 1 of the Bearded Man Kingdom.

2. Lynxx

Your beard wishes!

3. Phyno
See it, just see!

4. Praiz

We have given you a variety of beards. If your beard doesn’t even come close to any of the above, you’re doing it wrong. Seriously.

Basically, what I mean is, if you don’t have a beard like these ones, you haven’t even started. Share this with someone to give them beard-hope!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
5. King Special
ks

Rozay!

6. Chiwetel Ejiofor

There’s just something about him.

7. Ric Hassani

8. Timaya

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
9. OC Ukeje

10. Ebuka
ebuka

11. Ramsey Noah

12. Iyanya
iyanya

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
13. Chidi Mokeme

14. BankyW
banky

15. David oyelowo

16. Maleek Berry
maleek

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
17. Ice Prince
ice

18. Teeymix
ty

19. Burnaboy

20. Basketmouth
basketmouth

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by falconey(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
notify me when you are done.
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
27. Vizkiz tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
21. Audu Maikori
slack-imgs.com

22. Emmanuel Ikubese
ikubese

23. Gbenro Ajibade
gbenro2

24. RMD

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by walemoney007(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by INTROVERT(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by braimeddy: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Ook

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
27. Vizkiz tongue
yours looks like it was chewed off by a rat.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by falconey(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
27. Vizkiz tongue

did you move the hair from your forehead to your chick?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Love the white bearded guys.. Op, what of RMD?
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

yours looks like it was chewed off by a rat.

shuuusshh...only those that have beard are allowed to comment. So run along now junior undecided
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2015
deadzone i miss you cry
i am tempted to upload you pishure oya give me permission grin

i love beard on guys...

vizkiz why you look like maigoro tongue
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

shuuusshh...only those that have beard are allowed to comment. So run along now junior undecided
lol, hey some of you beard gangs really need to take a good look et yourselves.
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2015
o.p you're yet to upload that of Mr Bolaji dabo . the Nollywood Actor 'He's a father figure' with well trimmed grey beards.
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Am I The Only one That hates beards?? cry Guys with beards be looking Like prison Escapes...Like pls Buy A Shaving Cream Abeg! lipsrsealed it's so Not Sexy!

Like they look so Gross And is Equivalent to having Armpit hair...Yulk! sad

plus---It's super spiky!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
deadzone i miss you cry
i am tempted to upload you pishure oya give me permission grin

i love beard on guys...

vizki why you look like maigoro tongue

I go soon slap you grin
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Na who tell u say Jesus christ get beards??
U don see am?
Na dem oyibos paint em picture like dat o.
Dem nor even fit put one pimple spot for em face, e just smooth like say e dey apply nixoderm.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Am I The Only one That hates beards?? cry Guys with beards be looking Like prison Escapes...Like pls Buy A Shaving Cream Abeg! lipsrsealed it's so Not Sexy!

Like they look so Gross And is Equivalent to having Armpit hair...Yulk! sad

plus---It's super spiky!

we hate dark skinned women too! Makes y'all look like a demon from hell. Please go and buy bleaching cream and tone up that skin goddammit!!! yulk!!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by oshe11: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2015
l
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by misspicy(f): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

I go soon slap you grin
shocked...i go slap you back tongue
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

we hate dark skinned women too! Makes y'all look like a demon from hell. Please go and buy bleaching cream and tone up that skin goddammit!!! yulk!!! angry
c'mon man, that was rude. you ain't a beaut yourself you know with those rat chewed beards of yours.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Beards should be moderate,some look like ghostshockedshocked

if you know you wouldnt be able to maintain beard then stop keeping them,beard go dey look like bush for person facesadsad

timaya looking like a monkey with bushy bears.
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

c'mon man, that was rude. you ain't a beaut yourself you know with those rat chewed beards of yours.

OK, so I have been trying my best to ignore your mentions for the past couple of weeks. Nigga would you just stop appearing on my mention? I am sorry I don't do guys undecided
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

you will be the first to complain of irritating and smelly body.sadsad
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by ClassCaptain(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
lol
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

OK, so I have been trying my best to ignore your mentions for the past couple of weeks. Nigga would you just stop appearing on my mention? I am sorry I don't do guys undecided
you're even more stu pid than I thought, you display you stupidity like some commercial advert and you expect Me to just ignore that ?
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by vizkiz: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

shocked...i go slap you back tongue

oyah slap it undecided

Jollyjoy:
you will be the first to complain of irritating and smelly body.sadsad

Hehehehehe tongue
Re: Nigeria Celebrity Beard Gang. Pics Included by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're even more stu pid than I thought, you display you stupidity like some commercial advert and you expect Me to just ignore that ?
guy na wa for u,if someone post seem stvpid to you,do yourself good and ignored, stop being a troll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding / Ten Richest Female Celebrities Under 30 Years / Help!! Were Can I Download Plantashun Boiz Sold Out Album Tracks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.