Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land (2042 Views)

Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Igbos Don’t Trust Themselves – Ekwueme / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by zuchyblink(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
My points and facts from geographical, topographical evidence of those areas in Abia State, Imo State, Anambra state and Anioma areas and is that Igbos don’t have to take any other tribe land or Sea to have access to the Atlantic Ocean. The international law of the sea guarantees Igbos access to the sea peacefully by the many short distance rivers, waterways, tributaries etc. that flows into the Atlantic ocean from Igboland. nigeria map My point is that in Abia State, Imo State and Anambra State Igbos have access to the Atlantic Ocean by a shorter distance of dredging Imo River, Azumiri River, River Niger in Anambra and many water ways, tributaries and oguta lake etc. have a very short distance access to Atlantic Ocean shorter than Portharcourt Port sea port, Calabar sea Port and Ibaka sea Port in Akwa Ibom State. Many of these access including Imo River, Azumiri Rivers etc. all flows into the Atlantic Ocean and many of them with about 15 to 30 Nautical miles into Atlantic Ocean less than far away Calabar Sea Port, Onne Sea port and Ibaka Akwa Ibom Sea Port that are further out to Atlantic than some of those in Igboland by geography and topography. For example “Fact one, IkwerreLand/Porharcourt and Porthhacourt seaport was dredged 40 to 50 Miles to sea from the Bonny River to Atlantic Ocean. Onne Sea Port in Ogoni land was dredged 50 to 60 Miles to Sea from Bonny River for Larger ships to Atlantic Ocean. Calabar Seaport was dredged 45 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean. Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep seaport is about 30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean. Compare that to Obuaku Ndoki Port in Abia State which is only 25 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia State, which is a large and deep body water of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical miles to Atlantic Ocean for a big Seaport and big ships. Compare that to Northern Nigeria, Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguiri, Chad, Niger, Central African Republic which are about 2000 (two Thousand) mile to 3000 (Three Thousand ) Miles to the nearest sea or Atlantic Ocean and which takes any way from two weeks to one month for heavy goods and services to get to the nearest seaport or ocean for export or importation at a very high cost. The possibility of a Seaport in Igboland is real and absolutely possible. We are able and the facts are real and on ground and you know it. Stop your Nigeria deceit and agony that have kept Nigeria in pain for ages. Also, We Igbos are at peace not at war with our brothers and sisters from Akwa Ibom State, Cross Rivers State, Rivers State, Ibibios, Ijaws, Efik etc, in Niger Delta, South South and Niger delta. When you look at the situation in Former Eastern Region we live in perfect peace with them and Igbos work with them to maintain the peace and harmony that is existing today among all the tribes of former Eastern Region, South South and Niger Delta. We vote together, we fought together, We are mixed by DNA and blood going thousands of years. Nigerian factors of hate and division no matter how bad from the civil war experience has not divided us, but rather we all have learned good experiences from the civil war error to respect and honor each other today in this new age going forward. Afis, Please look at the where and places that hatred and division is in high gear, The killing fields of Middle belt, the killing fields of plateau, the killing fields of Southern Kaduna, the Killing fields of Benue State and Taraba, The killing fields of Adamawa, the killing fields of Borno, the Killing fields of Nothern Oyo State, The klling fields of Nothern Yoruba States, the Killing fields of Kwara and Kogi State , the Fulani killing fields, the killing fields of Kano, the Killing fields of Kaduna and above all the killing fields of Boko Haram in all of Northern and Western Nigeria. All these hatred have killed and massacred about one million people in the last 30 years from religious and ethnic hate and animosities in these areas. None of these consistent large scale killings and deep hatred of ethnic and religious killing fields and massacre have ever happened in Eastern Region, South south or South east or Niger delta region. Igbos are at peace with their neighbors. The massive and consistent ethnic and religious hatred and killings fields of the Northern Nigeria, Middle Belt and Northern Yoruba areas should worry you now more, because even General Gowon cannot even go home in peace to live in his village or town. Former Eastern region is at peace and we know it. Source: Ugo Ukandu

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by zuchyblink(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by mightyhaze: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Akuko a makiri sense

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by imiski(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
they just want d oil...... I stand to b corrected
Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=50pt]Gurus of Biafra Land.

You are on point bro

Speak on[/size]
Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by tonychristopher: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
zuchyblink:
My points and facts from geographical,
topographical evidence of those areas in
Abia State, Imo State, Anambra state and
Anioma areas and is that Igbos don’t have
to take any other tribe land or Sea to have
access to the Atlantic Ocean. The
international law of the sea guarantees
Igbos access to the sea peacefully by the
many short distance rivers, waterways,
tributaries etc. that flows into the Atlantic
ocean from Igboland.
nigeria map
My point is that in Abia State, Imo State and
Anambra State Igbos have access to the
Atlantic Ocean by a shorter distance of
dredging Imo River, Azumiri River, River
Niger in Anambra and many water ways,
tributaries and oguta lake etc. have a very
short distance access to Atlantic Ocean
shorter than Portharcourt Port sea port,
Calabar sea Port and Ibaka sea Port in Akwa
Ibom State. Many of these access including
Imo River, Azumiri Rivers etc. all flows into
the Atlantic Ocean and many of them with
about 15 to 30 Nautical miles into Atlantic
Ocean less than far away Calabar Sea Port,
Onne Sea port and Ibaka Akwa Ibom Sea
Port that are further out to Atlantic than
some of those in Igboland by geography
and topography. For example “Fact one,
IkwerreLand/Porharcourt and Porthhacourt
seaport was dredged 40 to 50 Miles to sea
from the Bonny River to Atlantic Ocean.
Onne Sea Port in Ogoni land was dredged
50 to 60 Miles to Sea from Bonny River for
Larger ships to Atlantic Ocean. Calabar
Seaport was dredged 45 nautical miles to
Atlantic Ocean. Akwa Ibom Ibaka deep
seaport is about 30 nautical miles to Atlantic
Ocean. Compare that to Obuaku Ndoki Port
in Abia State which is only 25 nautical miles
to the Atlantic Ocean from the confluence of
Imo River and Azumiri (blue River) in Abia
State, which is a large and deep body water
of high flowing and rich rivers. Azumiri Blue
River in Abia State is also 25-30 nautical
miles to Atlantic Ocean for a big Seaport and
big ships.
Compare that to Northern Nigeria, Kano,
Kaduna, Maiduguiri, Chad, Niger, Central
African Republic which are about 2000 (two
Thousand) mile to 3000 (Three Thousand )
Miles to the nearest sea or Atlantic Ocean
and which takes any way from two weeks
to one month for heavy goods and services
to get to the nearest seaport or ocean for
export or importation at a very high cost.
The possibility of a Seaport in Igboland is
real and absolutely possible. We are able
and the facts are real and on ground and
you know it. Stop your Nigeria deceit and
agony that have kept Nigeria in pain for
ages.
Also, We Igbos are at peace not at war with
our brothers and sisters from Akwa Ibom
State, Cross Rivers State, Rivers State, Ibibios,
Ijaws, Efik etc, in Niger Delta, South South
and Niger delta. When you look at the
situation in Former Eastern Region we live
in perfect peace with them and Igbos work
with them to maintain the peace and
harmony that is existing today among all
the tribes of former Eastern Region, South
South and Niger Delta. We vote together, we
fought together, We are mixed by DNA and
blood going thousands of years. Nigerian
factors of hate and division no matter how
bad from the civil war experience has not
divided us, but rather we all have learned
good experiences from the civil war error
to respect and honor each other today in
this new age going forward.
Afis, Please look at the where and places
that hatred and division is in high gear, The
killing fields of Middle belt, the killing fields
of plateau, the killing fields of Southern
Kaduna, the Killing fields of Benue State and
Taraba, The killing fields of Adamawa, the
killing fields of Borno, the Killing fields of
Nothern Oyo State, The klling fields of
Nothern Yoruba States, the Killing fields of
Kwara and Kogi State , the Fulani killing
fields, the killing fields of Kano, the Killing
fields of Kaduna and above all the killing
fields of Boko Haram in all of Northern and
Western Nigeria. All these hatred have killed
and massacred about one million people in
the last 30 years from religious and ethnic
hate and animosities in these areas. None of
these consistent large scale killings and
deep hatred of ethnic and religious killing
fields and massacre have ever happened in
Eastern Region, South south or South east or
Niger delta region. Igbos are at peace with
their neighbors.
The massive and consistent ethnic and
religious hatred and killings fields of the
Northern Nigeria, Middle Belt and Northern
Yoruba areas should worry you now more,
because even General Gowon cannot even
go home in peace to live in his village or
town. Former Eastern region is at peace and
we know it.
Source:
Ugo Ukandu
If you had been a Babe I would have given u a good head job but it is unfortunate I don't give head jobs again and you are a man

Can I buy you Hennessey.. I love that ...drink

You made a good submission

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by pazienza(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
mightyhaze:
Akuko a makiri sense

I just smiled when I read this your Engligbo, sounds so originally Igbotic, like the kind of things I would say. smiley
The akuko makiri ezigbote sense.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by pazienza(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
But OP I must correct certain misconceptions ignorant peeps might make out of your use of the word "take".

Ndiigbo at no time in history had sought to take any ones land.

When we propose Biafra consisting of the 1906 colonial map, we are not taking anyone's land, rather we are inviting them to come with their land and together with us, build a modern prosperous nation we can all be proud of.

So, no one ever had any plans of taking anyone's land in Igboland. We weren't the one's who took Efiklands( Bakassi) and traded them off to Cameroun to secure oil wells.

But yea, Republic of Igboland with SE Anioma, Oyigbo and Egbema will be a great nation!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by Ibebe: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
As long as you don't grab Ijaw lands......you're good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by zuchyblink(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

If you had been a Babe I would have given u a good head job but it is unfortunate I don't give head jobs again and you are a man

Can I buy you Hennessey.. I love that ...drink

You made a good submission
Hahahahahah.....thanks for ur offer
Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by zuchyblink(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
As long as you don't grab Ijaw lands......you're good to go.
A Yoruba man has no business with Biafra,so back off!
Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by mightyhaze: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

I just smiled when I read this your Engligbo, sounds so originally Igbotic, like the kind of thingsI would say. smiley
The akuko makiri ezigbote sense.
lol @engligbo! Nwanne e get som kain english words wen we don igbonise finish! Words like mangoro(mango),bo-olu(football),taburu(table)etc,I don't tink we had original igbo names for dese cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by pazienza(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
mightyhaze:
lol @engligbo! Nwanne e get som kain english words wen we don igbonise finish! Words like mangoro(mango),bo-olu(football),taburu(table)etc,I don't tink we had original igbo names for dese cheesy

Yes o! Tumbuler, bucketi, etc! Those are the things that make us Igbo!

Proudly Igbotic! smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don’t Have To Take Any Other Tribe Land by mightyhaze: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

Yes o! Tumbuler, bucketi, etc! Those are the things that make us Igbo!

Proudly Igbotic! smiley
cheesy nwanne iji okwu dere!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Currently Attacking San Bernandino In USA / Victory At Last: Amassoma People Take To Street To Celebrate Pdp's Victory In To / Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.