Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales (25268 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
ws
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by CleftEvents: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist4:
That Boys now Great Men .... Posted By Vivian Gist

you say what?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by justmenoni: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Owu na bastard
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1 abeg wey i fit downroad ur musik?... cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by RexTramadol1: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nawa ooh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by ernesty20(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist4:
That Boys now Great Men .... Posted By Vivian Gist
na u post am, na u go still first comment angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by yinkawonderboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
they were ambitious young men struggling to make it in life smiley
watch-out for me too
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by sandraokosun1: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
you need to see how they look in that wizkid's holla at your boy video. Thank God for money over their lives. No be watin we go dey talk be this grin

BTW, abeg who get confirm client? sad

client
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by LordOfTheWeed: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
I tort skales is fat? ...but itz not my biznez sha
shocked grin cheesy cool smiley wink embarassed cry lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Stonebwoy111(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
[right][/right]Na me b next pesin 2 blow NO TIME
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by seangy4konji: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
turn by turn.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Airforce1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
Airforce1 abeg wey i fit downroad ur musik?... cool

link below

Title "Such a diva"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by danbrowndmf(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennygee:
Ice prince has always been cute.
hmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by LordOfTheWeed: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
lipsrsealed
You are beautiful.. .. .. I feel like introducing you to my momma wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

good tin u re only feeling like
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by vickoozy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

seconded, but am already in love with Aminat508

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by LordOfTheWeed: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
In fact, i wanna bring it to reality.. .. .. cheesy Ignore my moniker babe, you won't regret being mine grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by LordOfTheWeed: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
vickoozy:

seconded, but am already in love with Aminat508
Aminat is my Ex.. .. .. I hand her over to you wholeheartedly grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by softvio(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
the cloth you'r putting on was it captioned "Vector Weekend?"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:

link below
Title "Such a diva"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d
thanks

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided AND TILL NOW SKALES AND AIRFORCE1 NO GREE BLOW sad

AIRFORCE1 BE LIKE "YOU SUCH A DIVA"

NAIRALANDERS BE LIKE " TO SING NA BY FORCE"
skales never blow n all you haters know am....Baba go do ur thing n stop hatin on a successful nigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by caukerzee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided AND TILL NOW SKALES AND AIRFORCE1 NO GREE BLOW sad

AIRFORCE1 BE LIKE "YOU SUCH A DIVA"

NAIRALANDERS BE LIKE " TO SING NA BY FORCE"
Even Boko Haram no fit blow skales
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by MENTORCH(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennygee:
Ice prince has always been cute.

It seems you know how to spot cute guys from any angle, from Tekno to Iceprince. Good
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by bummyla(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
When Men Were Boys! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
softvio:

pls goan vimodify btw oo y re u looking @ my *clears throat
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
softvio:

victor weekend. More over wha re u fining there hmmm

Is Van Vicker Dead??? / Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" / Actress Oge Okoye Shares Early Morning Photo (adorable)