Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales (25280 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

In fact, i wanna bring it to reality.. .. .. cheesy Ignore my moniker babe, you won't regret being mine grin
good tin am no property can't b urs tho.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by ExpensiveShit: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
AdmiralDru:
Never underestimate anyone. Its not about today but tomorrow.

Gbam!!!

Two bottles of origin for you sir!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by softvio(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
pls goan vimodify btw oo y re u looking @ my *clears throat

lol...i was lookin @ the two oil rig and moreover rumoured had it that you're beautiful. So i came in to confirm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
softvio:

lol...i was lookin @ the two oil rig and moreover rumoured had it that you're beautiful. So i came in to confirm
u shudnt listen to rumor it z not real make ur own conclusion at ur own time #cant bliv am preachin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by softvio(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2015
deramarks:
u shudnt listen to rumor it z not real make ur own conclusion at ur own time #cant bliv am preachin

the rumour was/is true..sometimes you gotta thankGod for such rumour, it always lead someone to good things..*winks*
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2015
softvio:

the rumour was/is true..sometimes you gotta thankGod for such rumour, it always lead someone to good things..*winks*
. Lead you or me.?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by softvio(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
deramarks:
. Lead you or me.?
me of cuz, but it cud be an'body
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by deramarks(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
softvio:

me of cuz, but it cud be an'body
oh okay can't bliv itz christmaz soon
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2015
MENTORCH:

It seems you know how to spot cute guys from any angle, from Tekno to Iceprince. Good

lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Stuns In New Photos / "Karma Knows Where You Live" - Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls / Daniel Oyebanjo's 1st Birthday: D'banj Celebrates His Son, Daniel D' Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.