Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo (448 Views)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Ur Boo Get A Boo.... / Wen Ur Boo Is AN ENGINEER................(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by jonaifame22(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
My yahoo boi neighbour lodged a runs gal last nite and dis morning he cldnt pay up to half of the money bargained then they had a scuffle and they started tussling themselves ,
I guess he hit her or so I'm not so sure, next thing she jus went to his plasma screen he jus bought and smashed the screen not content wth that she said she's bent on showing him wat she's made of.
She went again to his newly bought camry 2.2 and smashed the screen, he then beat her mercilessly,then she dressed up and returned wths some aye boiz from bariga,
Then aye boiz started molesting almost every guy in the compound, thank God for wat ekosodin uniben made me, I had to relate wth them then and I was left out cos lion no dey chop lion, my people as at 10:15 am there was more than enough slaps and broken bottle every where for the young boiz in the compound, I had to leave sharp sharp as the boiz lemme go, I'll update u guys l8er.
Ladies must u people smash things ehn?
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
seems like an episode from superstory undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
seems like an episode from superstory undecided
so?
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
so?

so are you OK? undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by jonaifame22(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

so are you OK? undecided
yep, and u undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do U Like To Smash Things When It Gets Violent Wth U N Ur Boo by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
I dunno

(1) (Reply)

I Tink I Nid A Gf Oo / Best tested romantic ways to propose to a lady and she will never turn you down / Cross Road For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.