Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? (1196 Views)

If Your Mum Slaps Your Wife In Front Of You....your Reaction? ?? / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? by satowind(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
The world we all know has outgrown the stage of the man is the head of the family and the wife should be the tail of the family. The new world has adapted the equality standard and instead of solving problems it created new ones...

I created a thread on:
Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret?
https://www.nairaland.com/2713974/why-people-keep-salaries-secret
My Wife Finally Opens Up
https://www.nairaland.com/2729006/wife-finally-opens-up.
which a lot of people abused me and even called me a gold digger even thou am quit richer than my wife in question. It made me discover a lot of people mentality on the sensitive case of equality and submission. I discovered a lot of girls have that mentality of the man and women are suppose to be equal and yet the responsibility of the family upkeep will be solely resting on the man which I find a little bit unequal. And some men I also discovered believe that once there is equality the wife should provide for the family while the man do what ever pleases him with his money which I also find absurd. The third group believe that there should be equality in the family and the house chores should be equal and the responsibility too which is my favourite my reason being that in marriage 1+1=1 and thing are suppose to be equal and not a slave master relationship in anything. The forth group believe that women should be just one of the property in the house I mean totally submissive but yet provide for the family.

Please my question is which is the best way to operate a family and give your reason cause a lot of the world problem starts with the family and if not well tackle will cause more divorce and more broken families which in-turn affect the quality of individuals in the country?
Re: What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? by satowind(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls seun and lalasticala do the needful
Re: What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? by omoiseselagba: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2016
they are not equals.man and woman are differently made.I believe all the money should be used to build the home.like I told my wife before we got married that we should have a joint acc,she did not want it but reluctantly yielded to my request.after some time,the whole thing forisopon.the best thing is we should screen who we are getting married to thoroughly.so many women out there are not well brought up by their parents.they want their men to treat them like queen while they add value not.so many women are empty,no values,no ambition,no plans.they want to just get married and want men to get them a life.
Re: What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? by satowind(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
omoiseselagba:
they are not equals.man and woman are differently made.I believe all the money should be used to build the home.like I told my wife before we got married that we should have a joint acc,she did not want it but reluctantly yielded to my request.after some time,the whole thing forisopon.the best thing is we should screen who we are getting married to thoroughly.so many women out there are not well brought up by their parents.they want their men to treat them like queen while they add value not.so many women are empty,no values,no ambition,no plans.they want to just get married and want men to get them a life.
U on point man

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of A Husband And Wife In This 21st Century? by dataideas: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Naira Crashes To 280 Against A Dollar / Check Out This Strange Animal....its Real / Meet Pastor Joshua Obayemi, The New General Overseer Of RCCG Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.