Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

5 Simple Things Mothers Can Do To Feel Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Things Mothers Can Do To Feel Sexy (425 Views)

You Make Me Feel Sexy; Woman's Loving Words To Her Husband After Childbirth.PICS / Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling / I Recently Started Bathing With Baby Soap, It Makes Me Feel Sexy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Things Mothers Can Do To Feel Sexy by holarns: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015

As a wife and mother is easy to get lost in the daily hustle and bustle, trying to please husband and children without creating for yourself. But as a woman you need to look and feel good not for anyone but yourself. It doesn’t have to be expensive, you can give yourself little treats the easiest ways possible.

Inspired by Times of India, here are a few ways women can still be sexy wives and mothers.

1. Eat healthy food: A woman’s body is bound to change after the kids come. You can help yourself get back to that sexy shape by grabbing healthy bites instead of eating out of your children’s junk food.

2. Wear a signature perfume: There’s nothing more sexy than being identified with a particular scent. Your husband and children will appreciate the effort whenever they are around you.

see more:http://www.asapgist.com/5-simple-things-mothers-can-do-to-feel-sexy/
Re: 5 Simple Things Mothers Can Do To Feel Sexy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Moral Lessons!!! (FACTS) / Searching For Love / I Noticed Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.