Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics (7139 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by superstar3: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
jboy73:
Lord I can't wait for this warrrrrrrrrr.

Yellobassss be ready for head shots

When it happen, I hope you will not come back here to cry that somebody starve you and yours to death and that is why you lost the war. That is if you are still alive anyway....
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by lawrenceunaa: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the one that should be ashamed. I never said it can't hold, I said it has not been successful because Imolites don't like IPOB. Yesterday's protest flopped and to save face IPOB imported people from neighbouring States today.

u re the one that posted that $hit y did u sensor the name. Shame on u tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by alexis007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Source still from Igberenews........Who cares about a news agency unrecognized by NCC

The international community already knows that these guys are a misguided lot, little wonder even news-thirsty corporations like CNN and Al-jazeera are paying them no attention.

Last time I checked, Nigeria is indissoluble, according to the introducing injunctions of the 1999 constitution as amended. Threaten this federating union at your own peril. 1967 might be a child's play compared to the catastrophe you guys are begging for.

I am an Igbo, and currently reside somewhere in Igboland, and I am firmly of the opinion that we need good governance more than this over-hyped Biafra. A Fashola in each state in the SE is our utmost need. How many times would this sermon be preached before the message is finally understood

The promise of a utopian state is the best thing that would never happen to any mortal-governed political entity. Even Plato the idealist must have become wiser by now.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by nwadiuko1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
obailala:
It is high time we created land borders to prevent these jobless miscreants and street urchins from being imported from Aba into Imo State to constitute a nuisance.

All these protests we see are just the direct consequence of the diabolic ineptitude and uselessness of leaders such as Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji after 16 years. Obviously, Aba youths can pass as the most jobless humans in the east of the Niger, no thanks to the sort of leaders Abia always produces.

Imagine youths from Aba populating the demonstration in PH and now again, they populate the demonstration in Owerri?... Hopefully Ikpeazu would help these our brothers out. undecided
Aba youths jobless? No just lemme curse you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the one that should be ashamed. I never said it can't hold, I said it has not been successful because Imolites don't like IPOB. Yesterday's protest flopped and to save face IPOB imported people from neighbouring States today.

Abagworo, I have been one of those at the forefront of this protest. I understand you do not understand what is going on, but let me enlighten you.

The rally yesterday that you mocked, was for awareness. It was to inform the people on the time and date for today's mega rally.

We mandated the imolites who were living in abia state, to go home and conduct theirs, that is why they decided to return together. I returned earlier because I was a part of the awareness, and I had done so much, I couldn't walk.

So please, I know you do not support Biafra, but stop stating unknowns as fact, it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Duru1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The issue is that Imolites rejected IPOB.

Please shut up your putrid mouth. The multitude of Imolites joined the protest in Owerri. I called home and informed Owerri is on a standstill mode.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
If you like, dont go and hussle for money. Stay there and continue wallowing in a state of helplessness and hate against the Federal Government.

BTW, I am a full blooded Igbo man.
Since you are an Igbo man and you are against Biafra, can you kindly move to Gombe state or better still STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Abagworo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Abagworo, I have been one of those at the forefront of this protest. I understand you do not understand what is going on, but let me enlighten you.

The rally yesterday that you mocked, was for awareness. It was to inform the people on the time and date for today's mega rally.

We mandated the imolites who were living in abia state, to go home and conduct theirs, that is why they decided to return together. I returned earlier because I was a part of the awareness, and I had done so much, I couldn't walk.

So please, I know you do not support Biafra, but stop stating unknowns as fact, it is wrong.

At the end of the day we all agree that yesterday was a flop and IPOB received re-inforcement today from other neighbouring States.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

At the end of the day we all agree that yesterday was a flop and IPOB received re-inforcement today from other neighbouring States.

I said yesterday was for awareness, to tell date and time. It succeeded as evident today.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by timifakay(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Why is it that you couldn't walk?
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by carnegiefan: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:

The issue is that Imolites rejected IPOB.

What you are saying is not possible. It is one thing for people to be fearful of a mass murdering police deployed by your illiterate cattle rearer president to mow down unarmed people for which he shall surely be held accountable at the ICC; it is another to say that Imo people rejected IPOB. From the much I know from radio Biafra, majority of IPOB leaders are from Imo state. There is a reason for that.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Xpaz: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2015
obailala:
I've never eaten ewedu b4 and i've never lived in the SW b4. How una brain take dey interpret any opposing view to surely be from a SW person is one mystery I am still yet to unravel.

Just like the other guy said, I dont believe secession is the answer to our problems at all, I believe the biggest problem we have in the SE are caused by Igbos, and I absolutely do not believe the solution of this problem is to be preaching hate or division against others. As a matter of fact, I personally believe the hate fuelled protests is very unhealthy at this time and it serves to only worsen the problem of Igbos in Nigeria. For this reason, I am personally pained to my soul whenever I see these misguided ones causing more troubles for peace loving Igbos across Nigeria while thinking they are fighting for a solution. I have tried to engage some of these guys in simple debates on this matter but the insults I receive instantly is enough to make one kill himself. This explains my sharp opposition and my mockery of the protests and protesters.

The easiest way to die of an ailment is to misdiagnose the ailment; this is exactly what most Igbos have been doing for decades.
be proud of your Yoruba tribe my broher
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Chigold101(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2015
woodcook:

The last time I checked Aba is economically better than Owerri and if that is the case it will not be far from the truth to say that more youths in Aba are gainfully employed than in Owerri. How then did you infer that Aba youth are jobless miscreants?
Aba is the city with almost the highest small scale industry in Nigeria,so I wonder how someone would say Aba youths ate jobless.

Lies people tell in defense of another bigger lie

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by pus96: 2:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Army kill boko haram

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by pus96: 2:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by pus96: 2:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2015
timifakay:

Why is it that you couldn't walk?

Because I was 95% exhausted from Port-Harcourts's rally.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by obailala(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Xpaz:

be proud of your Yoruba tribe my broher
another irredeemable one..
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2015
I don't think Aba youths are jobless but I believe they are the most easy to manipulate. 60% of callers on Radio Biafra are usually from Aba and I am sure IPOB has its highest rating in Aba. City elders in Aba should embark on educating the youths on reality about civilisation and attendant development. Read in the news yesterday that the Governor built a new market to relocate street traders in order to work on a road but the traders refused to relocate but attacked the task force and burnt Government vehicle.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by blaqoracle: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
awesomet1:
Una go soon tire. Keep protesting.

Igbos seeking political relevance and the way they know how is to bring back a dead course.
Their brother has been given the position of labour and employment , so that he can give them employment. These ijaw houseboys are known to be kingless and landless, now they have added joblessness.
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abagworo:
I don't think Aba youths are jobless but I believe they are the most easy to manipulate. 60% of callers on Radio Biafra are usually from Aba and I am sure IPOB has its highest rating in Aba. City elders in Aba should embark on educating the youths on reality about civilisation and attendant development. Read in the news yesterday that the Governor built a new market to relocate street traders in order to work on a road but the traders refused to relocate but attacked the task force and burnt Government vehicle.

Why don't you borrow a leaf and cease spreading false tales as news? It's pathetic already!

For many years now, you could find Biafra insignias across many kindreds and communities in Imo State.

vicenzo:
That was and remain the policy upon which one Nigeria was built, economic and political strangulation of Igboland was the agenda of the "victors".

[b] Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally retarded and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the  history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never![/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided / INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.