Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) (2397 Views)

Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by melalily: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
The new Kim Kardashian, 18 year old Kylie wore a very daring plunging jumpsuit that showed major cleavage as she went on a date with boyfriend, Tyga, in West Hollywood yesterday. See more pics..

SOURCE : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/ladies-can-you-go-on-date-with-youur.html

Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by libertyfather(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nothing wrong with this nah undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by binkc(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
why covering her booby wit her hand nah..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy the Kardashian - Jenner clan teaching new generation that they don't bothered wearing no bra at all.
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
He wont allow me and i wont be comfortable either.

I feel this woman should be put in her place. Overrated bin undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by pinkiberry(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
libertyfather:
yes because there is something definitely wrong with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by Uchan4u(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Madness
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
If I recollect, I think she's still married to Kanye.

I am beginning to suspect this OP of springing up old news.

Tell us the date abeg
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by libertyfather(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
pinkiberry:
yes because there is something definitely wrong with your brain.

Damn!! how do I offend you? I keep wondering if nothing is wrong with yours that almost burst out you big for nothing four head....Wayne head, slowpoke
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by pet4ril(f): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
libertyfather:
sad shocked shocked una don come again with nothing wrong with everything something is wrong with?
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by Thelmerh(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
sunkieisland:
If I recollect, I think she's still married to Kanye.

I am beginning to suspect this OP of springing up old news.

Tell us the date abeg
do u even know who is on d picture at all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by Akposkool(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
These kardashians are like that. Always looking for attention.
Re: Ladies Can You Go On A Date With Youur Boyfriend Dressed Like This (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
This girl is kim's replica..
See as dat one dey her back dey smile like fish..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe’s Cute Mirror Selfies / Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together / Singer, Chidinma Ekile Flawless In An Ankara Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.