Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's (35418 Views)

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank / Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by KOLZY(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry U and endtime, only ur world will end not mine angry
dont mind lasisi
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by KOLZY(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Where was omawunmi when Adele composed the song,people can talk rubbish o,how will photocopy be better than the original,abi na voice comparism,omawunmi no go even win one grammy 4 her life,no be curse,na reality
haba... noe vess na. lol na too much much tura soap they coss that rubish
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by timmycris(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
The mumu typed With his bleaching hand
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by KOLZY(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
timmycris:
The mumu typed With his bleaching hand
Ghanian HANDS

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by katerine7(f): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
His opinion his business,instead of insulting him they should say which is better,haba u can say your opinion without insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
wats dat guy saying abt photocopy better dan original, u neva c wen remix better pass d original? if not make hm go here shoki by kesh
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
As much as I love omawunmi's cover, nobody can sing the song better than the owner of the song...

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by susrite(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Renylee:
As much as I love omawunmi's cover, nobody can sing the song better than the owner of the song...
you dp? was it a selfie? or?... i mean the cloth... don't you think they're coming off?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by KOLZY(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Renylee:
you've said it all. Omawummi's version as nice, loved the reggae idea she embedded in it. buT if no be Panadol e no fit be Panadol

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
susrite:
you dp? was it a selfie? or?... i mean the cloth... don't you think they're coming off?
Its a selfie... the cloth is off shoulder, its not coming off..Lol
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by susrite(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Renylee:
Its a selfie... the cloth is off shoulder, its not coming off..Lol
ok! i think i need to visit my optician... forgive my sincerity!!!
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by bayinq25(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
ekseel:
He tweeted these:

https://twitter.com/iamseantizzle/status/664937467959771136
the truth is we can't trust any naija artist coz of poor lyrics...in the end the fans pay for their services so money's worth is the issue here...any artist smokes weed to drop rubbish after one good single..people want lyrics.
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by bayinq25(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
ekseel:
He tweeted these:

https://twitter.com/iamseantizzle/status/664937467959771136
the truth is we can't trust any naija artist coz of poor lyrics...in the end the fans pay for their services so money's worth is the issue here...any artist smokes weed to drop rubbish after one good single..people want lyrics not illusions or blabbing jobberwocky
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
itrue get @adeles reply to him here http:///1Y8A9mz
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Zellie: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adele sang a weak version?

Whose song is it sef, is it not Adele's grin

This niggais dumbsad

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
katerine7:
His opinion his business,instead of insulting him they should say which is better,haba u can say your opinion without insults

Katerine it seems u haven't met Nigerians. Arguably the dumbest people on earth, half of the people insulting him haven't listen the song by both Adele and Omawunmi, the stupidity and dumbness most Nigerians display when u ask for their opinion is crazy, Omowunmi killed it and did a superb job on the job, nobody is saying she is better than Adele, ask most of the people to name 4 Adele songs they probably can't but cos Omawunmi is our own, we indult and put her down, slavery mentality has been ingrained in some peoples heads, SMH for the way the average Nigerian reasons and thinks, no wonder we are so easy to lead and fool...

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by presskid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
ekseel:
See the responses, Nigerians are wicked sha
as I heard the first phrase of omawumi sang, I pressed next button. I think I wasted my mb
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Renylee:

Sorry to burst your bubble dear but there is no law or fact that states that 'you can't sing a song better than the original' it's just our thinking and orientation and sometimes likeness for the person who sang d original that won't let us accept in our minds that anyone could do a better job, but trust me as long as the word better exist, people can do better

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by mudiana(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sean tizzle uses carotone...
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Koolking(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's pardonable because it's coming from someone who does not understand music. He thinks, the noise they are playing in Nigeria is music

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by katerine7(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Katerine it seems u haven't met Nigerians. Arguably the dumbest people on earth, half of the people insulting him haven't listen the song by both Adele and Omawunmi, the stupidity and dumbness most Nigerians display when u ask for their opinion is crazy, Omowunmi killed it and did a superb job on the job, nobody is saying she is better than Adele, ask most of the people to name 4 Adele songs they probably can't but cos Omawunmi is our own, we indult and put her down, slavery mentality has been ingrained in some peoples heads, SMH for the way the average Nigerian reasons and thinks, no wonder we are so easy to lead and fool...
i don't know why they love insults,i am not a fan of music,i guess i will listen to both and try to see which is better for me,@least let me form my own opinion
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Kzealz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adele herself will thumbs up to OmaWonder for that powerful cover... Lotta yah tweeting shit never heard of the song.... Sean is right

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Temysteve(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
keep mute man! If ur mouth is overtalking!!!
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Emmanuel602(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
goldfish80:
lmao
Lol devil punish poverty
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
jesus. where i fit get that black handglove. ooops na im hand sad
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by happney65: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
calliope:
When he bleach his face.. And forget to do same to his hand..
His brain start reactin to d'effect grin'
Wonder how his ass looks like?lipsrsealed
Black or white..lol

Guess you've forgotten Micheal Jackson's "It dont matter if its Balck or White" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by ugonna1054(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sean tizzle is really an idiat
Nna jst gerarahere......
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Came: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
All I see is Sean sizzle fine face, and monkey hand. Ahahahahahahjaah...
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by calliope(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
happney65:

Guess you've forgotten Micheal Jackson's "It dont matter if its Balck or White" grin grin
grin
Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by sparta(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Still, she can't be compared to Adele undecided.. Like seriously ? I love the reggae thing she did, though since I am a die hard fan of reggaes..

Have you heard Joe Thomas cover of Adele's Hello? Boy!!! You will have a CHILL cry kiss

That's a perfect saying of, 'he nailed it'.
just listened to joe Thomas' version. best cover so far although I must say Adele's version has so much pain in it. Don't know what inspired that song but there is nothing like an original.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
why is his hand a lot darker than his face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Pictured With Her White Boyfriend / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Cleavage-Baring Outfit Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.