Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

(in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue (6718 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by wisov(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
U seem to be shortsighted! Wen/if biafra eventually bcomes reality, who do u think will be in charge? Its still going to be dem (corrupt politicians with money) its not goin to be pple like u! Who want d best for ur pple! So will u den begin anoda struggle for good governace in biafra? Is it not better to start now and fight against d system in Nigeria
calaway:

Bad leaders are the leaders who fomulated the policies that strangulate and short change a group. bad leaders set the stage for mediocrity and bad leadership to hold sway. the people you have listed emerged because of a system bad leaders put in place and those bad leaders are still leaders creating the environment and policies to perpetuate injustice and bad leaedership. with biafra it will be a new dawn of hope and freedom from injustice the rapist and looters.

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Mckennedy: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2015
mowah:
Since the beginning of General Mohammadu Buhari's regime, the igbos have been bringing up this issue of Biafra republic and probably a Biafran war II, claiming to have been regarded the least in the Nigerian government and mainly because of their oil Rich Land which the rest don't have, well, I guess they are only looking at this issue from a myopic point of view, why don't we look at the benefits of one Nigeria rather than a biafra and a Nigeria. The facts remains if Nigeria were to be divided
1.we wont be africas largest economy
2. We wont have won the fifa u-17 world cup
3. Nollywood would no longer exist
4. We wont have won the #kenyansvsnigerians twitter war grin
5. Most importantly, we wont be giant of Africa any longer
6. (I leave it up to nairalanders to complete)

TO all my Igbo brothers, let's forget about biafra, and let's all work to build a better Nigeria, probably, the giant of the world,
Here I bring you some heart breaking pictures of the biafran war (1967-1970) to show you all that war is a senseless and unnecessary thing.

your above write up with the attached photos are the major reason we want out...how could you killed millions of our people mostly innocent children and women and expect this generation to keep quiet about such pogrom? you're here preaching love as ostrich you are in nature as if we are lil babies, we know and understand the level of love your Nigeria State has in stock for the Biafrans .." your Nigeria only needed the land of Biafra
but not the people of Biafra " Biafrans are not asking you to support them... but don't forget there's no way you can kill the spirit of determined people...Biafra has come to stay there's nothing any body can do about it...FYI this Biafra freedom agitations are beyond politics. ..the earlier you get that into your skull the better for you and your likes...

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Mckennedy: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2015
olaboy33:

moses didnt succesfully lead the children of isreal by killing nearly half of them first.......#think

sermon continue...one Nigeria my ass.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by carnegiefan: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2015
I believe that the only mistake in the first Biafra attempt was to end the struggle. It was a colossal mistake.
This time we should simply keep the struggle alive even if it takes 100 years, but in the end Biafra will come.

There is an irreducible minimum for us Biafrans, and that is SELF DETERMINATION.
By self determination we mean freedom from Islam, forced unity, mass murdering state sponsored security agents, illiterate heads of state, cultural stupidity embedded in the ethnic groups that "are born to rule", poverty of the mind and soul, open devil worship called "Nigerianism"and darkness of the heart, group enslavement, hopelessness, and cowardice that makes Africa the most backward continent (how many Africans have been to space for example).
Free we shall be!

3 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Mckennedy: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2015
callmelanner:

Pls speak for yourself coz not all igbos like ur deluded biafra! Or u think those Igbo rich men that made their money in lagos and even have big establishment there will join u guyz... think ma Igbo broda lipsrsealed

They're igbos in Ghana, UK, USA likewise other tribes too,, so why drink panadol for another man's headache ?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Mckennedy post=39998366]

They're igbos in Ghana, UK, USA likewise other tribes too,, so why drink panadol for another man's headache ?
[/quote

Most of the protesters lack hindsight & wisdom!
The knowledgeable, educated & intelligent ones among the Igbos are denying involvement so what else cry
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
chuna1985:

D igbos in Lagos will remain there, They don't need to come back.
Oh so u think things work that way?
So what about the yorubas & other tribes in the eastern part of Nigeria?
No they won't remain in Lagos, it is no longer their father land
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by solonazzy: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
NuellettY:
Another brand of rubbish!
One wouldn't think twice to note those pictures are from Osun...Another Yoruba wailer
Seriously I pray u ppl get ur country.... I understand ur pain... Bt it's nt our fault.... Ur greedy leaders started it..... Irrespective of dat, d average innocent igbo doesn't deserve Dis kind of torment again... Dr's oil in lagos, ogun, ondo, in SS states dat wuldnt wanna follow u ppl.... In Chad Basin.... Y wuld u ppl think w aren't letting go cos of 5 se states....
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2015
@OP, what a huge mistake I must say... 'cause if anything, I would say that these pictures would steer up more protests and agitations for BIAFRANS to be free from the people who did this to their Parents and loved ones in ages past.
In fact, you are creating more sympathy in the minds, for the Niger Deltans to join in the struggle for separation from Nigeria.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Mckennedy:

your above write up with the attached photos are the major reason we want out...how could you killed millions of our people mostly innocent children and women and expect this generation to keep quiet about such pogrom? you're here preaching love as ostrich you are in nature as if we are lil babies, we know and understand the level of love your Nigeria State has in stock for the Biafrans .." your Nigeria only needed the land of Biafra
but not the people of Biafra " Biafrans are not asking you to support them... but don't forget there's no way you can kill the spirit of determined people...Biafra has come to stay there's nothing any body can do about it...FYI this Biafra freedom agitations are beyond politics. ..the earlier you get that into your skull the better for you and your likes...
Sorry to quote you sir, but believe me, if your protests doesn't affect Oil and gas production, then you're punishing your people for nothing. Maybe you guys should re-strategise and adopt the Niger Delta model.

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2015
carnegiefan:
I believe that the only mistake in the first Biafra attempt was to end the struggle. It was a colossal mistake.
This time we should simply keep the struggle alive even if it takes 100 years, but in the end Biafra will come.

There is an irreducible minimum for us Biafrans, and that is SELF DETERMINATION.
By self determination we mean freedom from Islam, forced unity, mass murdering state sponsored security agents, illiterate heads of state, cultural stupidity embedded in the ethnic groups that "are born to rule", poverty of the mind and soul, open devil worship called "Nigerianism"and darkness of the heart, group enslavement, hopelessness, and cowardice that makes Africa the most backward continent (how many Africans have been to space for example).
Free we shall be!

Lol WTH is this guy saying?
Do u guyz wanna set up a continent also... Coz with the way you are bashing Nigeria & Africa, I think BIAFRA will set up on the moon grin
Yeye dey smell
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Mckennedy: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=callmelanner post=40004534][/quote]

what makes one knowledgeable, educated & intelligent, when his hated?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by NuellettY: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
solonazzy:

Seriously I pray u ppl get ur country.... I understand ur pain... Bt it's nt our fault.... Ur greedy leaders started it..... Irrespective of dat, d average innocent igbo doesn't deserve Dis kind of torment again... Dr's oil in lagos, ogun, ondo, in SS states dat wuldnt wanna follow u ppl.... In Chad Basin.... Y wuld u ppl think w aren't letting go cos of 5 se states....
And the wailing continues.....Another yoruba land grabber
Who told you SS belong to the Zoo and wouldn't wanna be called biafrans? Wait until the sun arise....
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
callmelanner:

Oh so u think things work that way?
So what about the yorubas & other tribes in the eastern part of Nigeria?
No they won't remain in Lagos, it is no longer their father land

Lmao. Do u know any country that split into many nations?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by solonazzy: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
NuellettY:

And the wailing continues.....Another yoruba land grabber
Who told you SS belong to the Zoo and wouldn't wanna be called biafrans? Wait until the sun arise....
Lol.... Even ur chief wailer on Dis forum barca whatever is denouncing BIAFRA... Wherever Dr allegiance is is really nt ma business, bt Sha Dnt force dem to b part of u...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Awka Politics And Economic Development News / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? / Nigeria Decides: Official Results- PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.