Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Story + Question For We Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story + Question For We Girls. (538 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / Romance Story Question / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story + Question For We Girls. by Jomrichy1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
You're lucky she still even cares. Most girls would have been like "Bleep this, I don't deserve this, I could do so much better, I don't have time for this, I'm done, I need to move on" and left you a long time ago. But nope, not her. Why? Because she's able to look past all of your flaws and faults and see the good in you. Because she's able to forgive you, drop everything, and move forward. Because she's able to not let the bad outweigh the good and remain positive for the relationship. You have no idea how much strength it takes for a girl to do those things for a guy, but you would be surprised.how many times a girl would have to put her own pride aside just so she can let things go. You would be surprised how many times a girl would have to bite her tongue just so she say something that would hurt your feelings. You would be surprised how many times her heart would be broken and yet, she still finds it in herself to look you in the eye and say "I love you, babe." Ladies,are my speaking your minds? True or false ?
Re: Story + Question For We Girls. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jomrichy1:
grin grin.
Ladies,are my speaking your
minds?
True or false ?
gringrin.
Re: Story + Question For We Girls. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
You would be surprised at how many times she fu.ccks other guys outside and yet still tenders her toto to you for drilling.....
Re: Story + Question For We Girls. by IamLEGEND1: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Àss worshipper spotted
EVERYBODY TAKE COVER!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? / A Good Bed-man Or Rich Guy (which Is Ur Choice)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.