Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

God Bless You Sir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless You Sir (461 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / "Please Resign If Nigeria's Burden Is Too Much For You Sir". / Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You Sir by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
I am a Cameroonian and have been reading funny stories, and seeing funny pics of Governor Oshimole on facebook and other social blogs, on how people insult him left and right.

To be sincere, i never saw him talking in pubic until yesterday when i watched AIT TV channel when he was celebrating his 7th Anivesary Ceremony and was giving a wonderful expose.

I must confess i was so amazed at the wisdom he poured out and almost missed my rendezvous because i could not just hold my love for the way he spoke.

Sir, you are a role model and vessel of wisdom. I have alot of admiration for your person and may God keep blessing you.

Cursed is he whoever talks evil against you or say funny things.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Suprisingly Emerged As ‘chancellor’ In UNIBEN? (see For Yourself) / Breaking News! Bro. Joshua Iginla Storms Owerri For A 4 Day Miracle Service / PDP: APC Flooding Kogi With ‘corrupt Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.