Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51317 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Abatsam111:

Can I also apply for the post?
Sure it's open to anyone who is interested.

You may visit GidiLink blog for more information
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by dozies: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Ikechukwu354 think bfr you talk in the public
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Abatsam111(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Sure it's open to anyone who is interested.

You may visit GidiLink blog for more information
Thanks, i've visited the site. What else sir?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by 4lorunsho(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2015
onajo2000:

Even me a polytechnic graduate of..... I'm paying my two workers #21,000 and #26,000 every month ....so I wonder how a man can survive with that amount talkless of a graduate
please come and employ me oooooooo " am a graduate 2
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Abatsam111:
Thanks, i've visited the site. What else sir?
Did you see the instructions there?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by 9jatatafo(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
clemzo101:
yea, marketing Job is no job, anybody can do it.

Things are really bad in this country
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Abatsam111(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Did you see the instructions there?
Yes sir, the instruction i saw is that i should post a comment (which i have done) and wait for few minutes.
What's your facebook id sir? Mine is facebook.com/abatan.samuel.10
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ibrokola(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
GentleNaaz:

If I wr u, I wl decline both offers. These are packaged slavery
Will you be paying his bills while he's unemployed?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abatsam111:

Yes sir, the instruction i saw is that i should post a comment (which i have done) and wait for few minutes.
What's your facebook id sir? Mine is facebook.com/abatan.samuel.10
Great!
I will get in touch with you.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by XaintJoel20: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry Come and blog for me instead. Linda Ikeji pays 100k. I will double your current offer. All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.
You may visit GidiLink blog here
I am interested in this offer. What's next?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
XaintJoel20:

I am interested in this offer. What's next?
You will see a post in that regard if you visit the GidiLink blog.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Abatsam111(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

Great!
I will get in touch with you.
Thanks for that sir.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by MeandSum: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
babyoy:

I am interested in your job offer,pls email me-eseosasam@yahoo.com

I suspect you don't know the joy of spam - posting your email in a public forum is a rookie move my friend cheesy
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by enyioma10000(f): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dyt:

Pls help the OP Even if its senior cleaner and earns 80k I bet he won't mind

Me too
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by enyioma10000(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dyt:

Is it daily or weekends? How much can you pay a graduate?

am also interested
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by hotnsexy4christ(f): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.

You may visit GidiLink blog here
can I come and blog for you? I really need a job, please help.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
can I come and blog for you? I really need a job, please help.

You may visit GidiLink blog here to learn how to become a member of our team.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ediko5(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
ur opinion may quit diff from others but must you insult! All nigerian youth are into this mess altogether, we r just trying to frown at the way most employer take advantage of situation to ridicu graduates.if I tell you my experience, you will provok and insult employer sef,u see all those called part time Job with ridiculous pay will use you like Machine but I agree with you that Op can start somewhere at least have experience of what we r saying.

Please I never insulted anyone but I was just against them discouraging the OP from getting the job because it's far better than sitting at home doing nothing.

I know of some of some people who because of turning down the little opportunity that came their way after graduation have made them sit idle at home for up to 3 years.

I know that some employers are wicked and most if them take little opportunities to enslave people. I have experienced this once. but can we help considering the level of unemployment?

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by slimfit042(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
look for something else.i make 20 k+ in a week.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by MeandSum: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Those are the lazy folks who don't want to work.
Unemployment in America ?? Please, the me another story.

I based my opinion on facts and figures. What's yours base on?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
MeandSum:

I based my opinion on facts and figures. What's yours base on?

I based my opinion on what i have seen and experienced.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
@all. Thanks a lot for the advices.
To those advising me to start a business, I have a business and I also do some other things to get money eg. I source for resin(a paint chemical) and I make an average of 10k per sale as profit but the business isn't an everyday thing. Average of 5-6 times a month.

I own a music studio as well. It's still new and I'm still working on publicity and interior to make it one of the best in abeokuta even though we have started work already. God help me with that.

The thing is I just wann work for someone and gather experience but while doing that, I have to be cautious of the kind of job I take so as not to downgrade myself...
Thanks
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by onajo2000(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
mrsolutionm:
Be self employed, it might not pay now but u will enjoy it on long run.am a living witness

I always wonder why people especially graduate complaining of no job.Were you taught only in ur field(s) ?....the answer is simply No.....just look at ur environment and see what they need... That is a job.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by mollie12: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
My advice? Take the second one, so you are not tied down when you need to move. Give yourself a deadline to leave after one year. Within that one year, focus on becoming a master at whatever your job entails. This has two benefits : one, the company may realize you are too valuable to lose and decide to review your salary to keep you with them or promote you; two, you have developed skills and experience to put on your CV that will give you better prospects in your next job search.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by mollie12: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
clemzo101:
what job experience is he expected to get from a marketing job? Walking up and down under the scorching sun till his shoes wares out or what? Oh plssss.

Actually, the art of selling is the most sought after skill. It is beyond walking up and down: I believe the OP should know there's a difference between working hard and working smart. There are certain selling skills that must be applied during a sales process, you can find these in free online courses and related blogs and articles. If the OP hones his skills very well, FMCGs will be running after him to hire him. I have consulted for 3 big FMCG companies so I know they are always on the lookout for good salespeople.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
mollie12:

Actually, the art of selling is the most sought after skill. It is beyond walking up and down: I believe the OP should know there's a difference between working hard and working smart. There are certain selling skills that must be applied during a sales process, you can find these in free online courses and related blogs and articles. If the OP hones his skills very well, FMCGs will be running after him to hire him. I have consulted for 3 big FMCG companies so I know they are always on the lookout for good salespeople.

How can I get my CV across to you sir?
In case there's an opportunity from your end
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Kirinwa: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ahmedie25:
I will rather wait 4 Buhari's 5k then 2 accept dis kind of jobs offer.

Good luck with hunger while waiting.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Plz accept the second offer and still be hunting for a better one.
Remember a bird @ hand worth two in d bush.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by thomasmiles(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't know y pple still say der is no job anther and at such a graduate should go for shit like Dis? And mind u pple get job everyday.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by enolife(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.
I honestly detest it when people are being poorly rewarded for their effort.
You may visit GidiLink blog here to learn how to become a member of our team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.