Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51314 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Coldfeets: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Look at dis man! What's dis guy saying? My friend just pick any of the two and start work immediately, you dey hear me so?

I know why you are having double mind. Of course, you are already thinking in the long term and chances are you are already asking yourself for how long will you keep doing this job.

But that's where you are making this mistake. You are not supposed to be in that job for a long time.

If I were you, I will just pick the job, do the job for a period of two to twelve months just to raise up enough cash, and then I will figure out another and a better way of raising more money.

There are many fast moving ventures you can go into and start reaping from your investments and before you know it, you might be talking about owning your own marketing firm rather than working your äss off for a very ridiculous pay package.

You may not be aware of it but you can be earning as much as that 25K or even more PER DAY on nairabet or bet9ja if you understand how sports betting works and how to take calculated risks like all serious minded entrepreneurs. That's exactly what many guys are doing today even though they may not feel so free to tell you this.

In fact, you can even start now so click here to register a free nairabet account and click here to register a free bet9ja account and start earning something today no matter how small.

Good luck.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by NextPro: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely game. The road to business success, both online and offline, is a long and bumpy one, often littered with pitfalls before success comes knocking.

You need to be willing to spend long hours learning and applying new information when you’d rather be spending time having fun with family and friends, or searching for unavailable jobs (JOURNEY OF THE BROKE) It can take several attempts and wrong turns before you hit on the right business model that not only works but also fits in with your life plan, vision and goals.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by NzeSmart9: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
There is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!!.
now lets analyse it... transport 200× 22dayz excluding wkends is 4400. balance 20600. feeding lets assume #500 every day. 500 × 30=15000..20600-15000= 5000..u neva recharge o nd oda but if u eat above #500 a day. hmmm! dis is simply a modernised slavery.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by daramfon: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP take the job,a better one will come. was looking 4 an audit firm to work 3months ago so as to get experience was ready to take 20k at the end of d month ,since it was close to where I was staying..so I walked up to a guy working there n told him I need a job that am tired of staying at home ,he gave me his email address to forward my cv n told me the job is a contract job n will only last for 2months but depending on our performance the company we are to work with might decide to retain us,just to help them with their arrears..the next day they invited me 4 the test and interview. .It was on a friday ,on monday they asked us to resume and told us they will pay us 50k plus 3k weekly for lunch..after 2months the company retained us and pay us 75k monthly..after confirmation they will increase it..above all pray.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
daramfon:
OP take the job,a better one will come. was looking 4 an audit firm to work 3months ago so as to get experience was ready to take 20k at the end of d month ,since it was close to where I was staying..so I walked up to a guy working there n told him I need a job that am tired of staying at home ,he gave me his email address to forward my cv n told me the job is a contract job n will only last for 2months but depending on our performance the company we are to work with might decide to retain us,just to help them with their arrears..the next day they invited me 4 the test and interview. .It was on a friday ,on monday they asked us to resume and told us they will pay us 50k plus 3k weekly for lunch..after 2months the company retained us and pay us 75k monthly..after confirmation they will increase it..above all pray.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging comment.
Quite inspiring
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by clemzo101(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Good salesmen with such a salary?
mollie12:

Actually, the art of selling is the most sought after skill. It is beyond walking up and down: I believe the OP should know there's a difference between working hard and working smart. There are certain selling skills that must be applied during a sales process, you can find these in free online courses and related blogs and articles. If the OP hones his skills very well, FMCGs will be running after him to hire him. I have consulted for 3 big FMCG companies so I know they are always on the lookout for good salespeople.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Well I quit the job when I got my December salary and my plan now is to face my Music studio business, supply of drums (partnering mum in her business) and resuming my MSc in FUNAAB this January.

Thanks @ all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.