Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51318 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by techmart(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
this is serious
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by arabianights: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isryl02:
Na dis slavery u dy call job

I guess, you have a better offer for him.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by dearsly(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pray and God will show u the way!
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by wahles(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
like criosly#[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by obontami: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]I think you should collect loan from bank and use it to a build a brothel

I'm sure u will make a lotta money from the business, instead of doing that slavery work [/size]
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by akwana: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
The first job offer I will liken to the sugar plantations in the caribbean islands. Pure slavery, Don't sign. In the absence of any better option, take the second offer not because its good but so u don't stay idle at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by missionmex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Follow your heart
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by johntaiwo123(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
CHECK THIS LINK BELOW
www.MakeMoneyOnNairaland..com

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by securi: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
N25k for a BSc holder? Na wa o! I must show this to my OND holder Farm Mgr

AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

NB: I'm a BSC holder
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigerians are really wicked. How can you pay a graduate 25K- 35K. My cleaner earns 45k, not including other monies she gets. She works 5 days a week for less than 4hours each day.

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by SamJed(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kai lasisi u need help from above...*laughing* anywhere I see endtime on nairaland ur name comes first to my mind...abi u get vision of endtime ni....
Back to the matter op choose the second offer...at least u don't have any bond tying u down....as a result of the rise in the rate of employment due to the 'change' we voted for which is also as a result of gullible nigerians purposely avoiding the truth...and endtime too according to lasisi, any good thing to hold body and soul together is advisable no matter how small...
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Omotayor123(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This is pure modern day slavery cry Damn!

somethings are beyond jokes. Don't always joke with everything. It might be your turn someday #justsaying
You should know I had modify!
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ijustdey: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

take the second job to gain more experience

job opportunities today are for those would have something extra apart from their certificate

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Dyt(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
I have done terrible jobs with even lower salary
Some sef all days of the week
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some jobs not even worth it and marketing again, ridiculous targets
undecided undecided
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Nigerians celebrating because they got a new job ??
Meanwhile, here in America we're tired of working.

Buhari why ??

No wonder y'all fat pigs angry

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

You should know I had modify!
ok ma. Thought it was the usual you

I'll edit
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isryl02:
Na dis slavery u dy call job
undecided
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by IceDude(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP abeg go learn how to prepare pop corn.......I swear beta money go enta ur pocket pass dat change wey dem wan pay u so
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
kmcutez:
Nigerians are really wicked. How can you pay a graduate 25K- 35K. My cleaner earns 45k, not including other monies she gets. She works 5 days a week for less than 4hours each day.

Pls help the OP
Even if its senior cleaner and earns 80k
I bet he won't mind

2 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by menes: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Koolmexxi post=39990355]

I've been in ur shoes bro.. I rejected d shitty offer and ended up regretting it. Take d 2nd offer just to rack up some experience while u still kip looking for something beta. [/quote

best response. op follow this.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dyt:

Pls help the OP
Even if its senior cleaner and earns 80k
I bet he won't mind

I only need one person to clean my house and I do not know if a graduate will want to be a cleaner.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good commend in English.
good commend in English....I see what you did there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry Come and blog for me instead. Linda Ikeji pays 100k. I will double your current offer. All I need is your creativity and a good commend in English.
COMMEND

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
If you are going to take any one please Take the one WITHOUT bond!

AsherStorm:

Thanks

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by FaithDaniel(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
If u can be patience jus hold on cause taking either job may hinder you from searching for beta job. Cos marketing consumes time
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gush OP two very unappealing choices. But i'll advice the second, free of any attachment if you've not had any experience before. However, if you've got enough experience already wait for better offers.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by biosepeter1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Buhari why ??

Urs clear u are not in America (u r lying)

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
kmcutez:

I only need one person to clean my house and I do not know if a graduate will want to be a cleaner.

Why won't I clean? As long as it's good pay.
Pls pm me pls pls pls
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by biosepeter1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Buhari why ??

It's clear u ain't in America (u r lying)

1 Like

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
COMMEND
You should know it's a typo. Thanks for putting it to my notice.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Holluwahsheyi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
package slavery
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Tonyet1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.