Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Investment In Money Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In Money Market (6687 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund / Arm Money Market Fund / Money Market Instruments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good day, investment expert.
I am really in search of a safe way to invest, I have tried fixed deposit, interest is low. Then A friend told me about treasury bill, he claimed that it was better because he invested 500,000 for 3months(July to Oct, 2015) and interest was 12,000plus; he later invested 700,000 for 3month (Nov to Feb,2016 ) and interest is 6,000plus. This is really not encouraging for me. Well someone has been talking to me about investment in AR money market and i need honest invest expert to tell me the risk involved. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Investment In Money Market by moderation2020: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kereokwu:
I am really in search of a safe way to invest, I have tried fixed deposit, interest is low. Then A friend told me about treasury bill, he claimed that it was better because he invested 500,000 for 3months(July to Oct, 2015) and interest was 12,000plus; he later invested 700,000 for 3month (Nov to Feb,2016 ) and interest is 6,000plus. This is really not encouraging for me. Well someone has been talking to me about investment in AR money money and i need honest invest expert to tell me the risk involed. Thanks in anticipation

This is a financial investment business that yield 7% every month for life, and the initial invested capital can be withdrawn at any time. please, I am not telling you to send me money, just whatsapp me or call me up
Re: Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
moderation2020:

This is a financial investment business that yield 7% every month for life, and the initial invested capital can be withdrawn at any time. please, I am not telling you to send me money, just whatsapp me or call me up

Thanks, but I feel if u share your contributions here it will benefit more people

2 Likes

Re: Investment In Money Market by moderation2020: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kereokwu:

Thanks, but I feel if u share your contributions here it will benefit more people

capital no, dem no dey cue for line fine money, capital no, need no circumvention, and I hv neva told any body to send me kobo, I knw what am doing, am protecting my little gain by avoiding circumvention, period. if u are Interested whatsapp me or call me QED
Re: Investment In Money Market by moderation2020: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
just talk or chat, dis is no email and long things, email things na protocol. when we chat I tell u wat it takes, if you like invest if you dont like dont invest, it doesn't change my 2 investments since 2013. one thing I have come to realise is that pple tend to easily believe scammers who tell them one rubbish site does pays, then they rush to site, am tooo big for that. if my 7% dont profit you or isn't true let me die a painful death, yea.
Re: Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2015
moderation2020:

capital no, dem no dey cue for line fine money, capital no, need no circumvention, and I hv neva told any body to send me kobo, I knw what am doing, am protecting my little gain by avoiding circumvention, period. if u are Interested whatsapp me or call me QED

Ok. whatever that can not be discussed in public, I dont want in private.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investment In Money Market by moderation2020: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kereokwu:

Ok. whatever that can not be discussed in public, I dont want in private. Thanks
thanks, bye
Re: Investment In Money Market by Cation(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kereokwu:
I am really in search of a safe way to invest, I have tried fixed deposit, interest is low. Then A friend told me about treasury bill, he claimed that it was better because he invested 500,000 for 3months(July to Oct, 2015) and interest was 12,000plus; he later invested 700,000 for 3month (Nov to Feb,2016 ) and interest is 6,000plus. This is really not encouraging for me. Well someone has been talking to me about investment in AR money market and i need honest invest expert to tell me the risk involved. Thanks in anticipation
dear sister i must be sincere with u,ARM moneymarketfund is good because i use them,they pay interest every 3months and their interest is about 11.5% as at my last payment.with about 500,000 u should get about 55.000 every 1year.if u need more help just reply here
Re: Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Cation post=40017982] dear sister i must be sincere with u,ARM moneymarketfund is good because i use them,they pay interest every 3months and their interest is about 11.5% as at my last payment.with about 500,000 u should get about 55.000 every 1year.if u need more help just reply here[/quote

Thanks this is the kind of response I need. Pls what are the risk or disadvantages involved
Re: Investment In Money Market by Cation(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
there is interest rate risk which is due to the fluctuating rates of government securities like bonds and treasury bills which is the main class of asset the fund invest in, hence u dont get the actual interest rate u desire.secondly the company may run down but i havent heard of such since about 20yrs of their service.i mean ARM, they are reliable.u can visit www.arminvestmentcenter.com and browse through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investment In Money Market by Etfash(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
You may also want to consider FBN Capitals Assets management. I operate it. They distribute accruals quarterly and trust me, the rate has never been less than 11% in each quarter. They also have an online platform where you can monitor the growth of your investment 24/7.

They were rated best last year, but Stanbic has been rated best this year FBN capitals came second - Although i have not tried Stanbic Assets Management Fund before, i intend to do so soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Etfash:
You may also want to consider FBN Capitals Assets management. I operate it. They distribute accruals quarterly and trust me, the rate has never been less than 11% in each quarter. They also have an online platform where you can monitor the growth of your investment 24/7.

They were rated best last year, but Stanbic has been rated best this year FBN capitals came second - Although i have not tried Stanbic Assets Management Fund before, i intend to do so soonest.

Thanks so much
Pls I am a novice in this field, so I want a laymans explanation. If I invest eg 100000 for 3months what will be my return on investment.
Also in treasury bills if I opt out before maturity I loose 10% of my investment.
So apart from the company having issues what are the other risk involved.
Re: Investment In Money Market by Etfash(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kereokwu:

Thanks so much
Pls I am a novice in this field, so I want a laymans explanation. If I invest eg 100000 for 3months what will be my return on investment.
Also in treasury bills if I opt out before maturity I loose 10% of my investment.
So apart from the company having issues what are the other risk involved.

Like someone said posted earlier, the rates are falling, but it should pick up soon. So, let's assume your 91 days investment of 100,000 is at a rate of 8.5%. Then your ROI will be your Interest/4. Hence, .085*100,000/4 = 8,500/4 = 2,125.00.

Please i will need you to scan through the thread i posted earlier. You don't lose your investment, you lose certain portion of your discounted profit.
This is what i mean, if you invested 100,000 as above. You receive the 2,125 once your account is debited. In essence, 97,875 is deducted from your account. At the end of the period (91 days), you should receive 100,000. But should you terminate your agreement before the due date, then you could get just your 97,875 back. That doesn't look like losing 10% of your investment to me; does it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investment In Money Market by Morounofolu: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

drop your contact , i am interested
Re: Investment In Money Market by moderation2020: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Morounofolu:

Re: Investment In Money Market by Kereokwu(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Etfash:

Like someone said posted earlier, the rates are falling, but it should pick up soon. So, let's assume your 91 days investment of 100,000 is at a rate of 8.5%. Then your ROI will be your Interest/4. Hence, .085*100,000/4 = 8,500/4 = 2,125.00.

Please i will need you to scan through the thread i posted earlier. You don't lose your investment, you lose certain portion of your discounted profit.
This is what i mean, if you invested 100,000 as above. You receive the 2,125 once your account is debited. In essence, 97,875 is deducted from your account. At the end of the period (91 days), you should receive 100,000. But should you terminate your agreement before the due date, then you could get just your 97,875 back. That doesn't look like losing 10% of your investment to me; does it?

Thanks for the clarifications
Re: Investment In Money Market by jcflex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
moderation2020:

am intrested.

your contact pls.

my browser cant show the last digit of the pic you upload containing ur number.
Re: Investment In Money Market by Cation(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
kereokwu dont try mac dave its scam
Re: Investment In Money Market by buJu234: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Any investment with rate of 7% per mth I.e 84% per year

Is a very high risk business u can loss ur capital at a faster rate than u getting the interest.

So plz let d guy explain it very well on this forum.

This my advice

2 Likes

Re: Investment In Money Market by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anybody operating stanbic money market
Re: Investment In Money Market by Fxmanager(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Investment In Money Market by gerizzim: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anybody operating stanbic money market
Yeah! I operate stanbic money mkt
Re: Investment In Money Market by NaijaPress: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
You will have a connect with an agent at the money market, they are your best choice in getting any kind of information.....
Re: Investment In Money Market by Afromentalist: 6:48pm On May 04, 2023
Morounofolu:
Be careful. Most likely a scam.

(1) (Reply)

What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.