Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) (46456 Views)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?

Snapping pictures!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Some people will still call this a scam
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by yomalex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gallant Soldiers
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
okay...
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Kx: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
That is pure leadership beyond naira and kobo.
God bless our soldiers.
God bless Nigeria
God bless my president, Buhari .
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
marv1:
Only FOOLS doubt PROOFS. TSA, Bail Out Funds, Bilateral Relations, Appointed Ministers, Stamping Out Boko Haram, Blocking of leakages in govt revenue, probe and retirement of super rich civil servants, restructuring nnpc, ministries etc. Google it. PMB is now the world's 4th best leader.
Stop sounding like a fool!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by fredola77(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Justdulla:
. TSA, Bail Out Funds, Bilateral Relations, Appointed Ministers, Stamping Out Boko Haram e.t.c

So all these now na achievements.... Small time now payment of salaries go become achievement too. How the HELL did we come to this!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Seun when will you remove tlc dot com dot ng from your filter not fair at all, a coder to another coder not fair

lalasticlala you always favour this girls posts not fair bro.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Buhari inspires, he isnt a god forsaken no shoe oppotunist.
Buhari fought the forces of evil(pdp) to become president.
This is leadership meeting with soldiers to up their moral, nt the crap donadumb was forced by apc to do
I've never seenn where you made a meaningful statement. Your life must really Suck as a person.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
improved transparency in governance,

ordered clean up of ogoni,

major reshuffle of the viscious cycle of civil service that has brought us where we are,
increased bilateral talks with neighbour countries/world powers on security,economic policies.

Reducing cost of governance/recurrent expenditure

major reforms and policies aim at transparency in nnpc the nations cashcow.

These are a few of the reforms, what u want to hear is commission, relax these reforms are foundation laying, soon fashola, ameachi, onu,enelama, ngege would get u tired of project and commission
You appear to me as a very dull person? Are you slow in real life?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Justdulla:
. TSA, Bail Out Funds, Bilateral Relations, Appointed Ministers, Stamping Out Boko Haram e.t.c
. 2 weeks power supply
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by theimmortals(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
ONCE A SOLDIER IS ALWAYS A SOLDIER! HE KNOWS WHAT BEING A SOLDIER ENTAILS. NOT JUST ONE HAT WEARING "WE WILL SET UP A PANEL"
naaa lie ooo! Soldier then and soldier now no be the same thing ooo. Boko boys are not smiling at all ooo, if na for that time people like buhari for done mehariya
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
marv1:
Only FOOLS doubt PROOFS. TSA, Bail Out Funds, Bilateral Relations, Appointed Ministers, Stamping Out Boko Haram, Blocking of leakages in govt revenue, probe and retirement of super rich civil servants, restructuring nnpc, ministries etc. Google it. PMB is now the world's 4th best leader.
aaaabbbgggi ... who dash am 4th?

reframe ur lie biko
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Sanchase: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
The handicapped soldier in a wheelchair just frown face like say he chop rat "i can imagine what's going on, in his head he will be like chei wat a terrible mistake fighting for this miserable country and ending up in a wheelchair, had i known angry had i known Nigeria is not a country to die for, see as this useless President dey use me shine"..
Sobers sad
Take heart Soldier. Soldiers deserve CEO wages but the world we live in is fueled with greedy Scumbags !!!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?

I will tell u what he has done. They namely :
1.) Destroyed Nigeria's Economy
2.) Support armed robbers like Rochas and co. to help him Kill this nation
3.) Spending our money on several trips to India, america and others.
4.) Helped us to further have problems with China and the rest of other Nations.
5.) In the name of cashless Economy, ruined Several businesses and rendered people hungry. People cannot buy goods and transact businesses as we supposed to.
6.) Helping the North Only.
7.) He hasn't given us the 5000 he promised us. The free food our children for public school no see.
8.) Authocratic system of Government , We no longer have democracy again here in this Nation.
9.) Fulani herdsmen under his power have seriously grown wings.
10.) His foster son Ambode is being a super dullard! The monkey no day do anything for lagos o!

them still plenty o... e get some wey i no remember sef... 5Months don already go o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by harry509: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
so..... D common sense wey stil full evriwia breeze nu blow am reach wia u day abi? undecided
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by talktonase(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
That medal had better come with some form of monetery incentive oh! Ehennnn Seun abeg who be that VIVIAN GIST? Hope all the space wey she dey occupy she dey pay foram...
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by FTBOY: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
if i was a soldier on a mission.....

i pity all the girls in enemy's zone undecided
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Tobbey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
JUST SHARRAP
EverestdeBliu:
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by harry509: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
viviangist2:
Our beloved Nigerian President , Muhammadu Buhari Visited the IDPS Camp Today In Yola Adamawa state Nigeria Today and he did something Great.
During his visit to Adamawa state earlier today, President Buhari visited soldiers in the state who are fighting Boko Haram. During his visit, Buhari honoured three soldiers who sustained serious injuries in the ongoing operations against the terrorists with the Purple Heart medal for gallantry. Buhari said that the honour to the three wounded soldiers was in appreciation of their heroic contributions to the ongoing effort by the Nigerian Armed Forces to end the Boko Haram insurgency.
“These very deserved medals are in recognition of your sacrifices. I hope it will inspire you to give more to the nation and I urge you to maintain your determination to bring peace to our fatherland. With what I have seen today, I believe that the Boko Haram are very close to defeat and I urge you to quickly clear the remnants of these criminals from wherever they may still be hiding. I also urge you to remain vigilant, alert and focused to prevent Boko Haram from sneaking into our communities to attack soft targets,’’ he said.
Those decorated with the Purple Heart medal were; Lance Corporal Kenneth Kulugh who was wounded in a battle with Boko Haram at Magar Bridge, near Madagali. Others are Private Anthony Sunday who was wounded in a battle with Boko Haram at Gubla in Adamawa State and Private Danga Umar who sustained multiple gunshot injuries to both thighs at Magar Bridge, near Madagali.

Read this Captions From President Buhari’s personal Camera Man …. Bayo Omoboriowo

President Buhari decorating Lance Corporal Kenneth Kulugh with the Purple Heart medal for gallantry in the fight against Boko Haram during his moral boosting visit to Nigerian troop in Yola Adamawa on 13th Nov 2015

President Buhari with Adamawa state Governor Jibrilla Bindow and DG NEMA during his visit to the camp of Internally displaced Persons (IDP) in Malkwoi IDP Camp Yola Adamawa on 13th Nov 2015

https://instagram.com/p/-CUZN3uu70/
sai... Buhari. #wailer's hw market now?#
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Our5k(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nonsense! Would the decoration help heal the wounded soldiers?
What is Buhari doing about the 5k he me for voting him for Christ's sake?!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by hensben(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank God era of committee set up is over.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Our5k(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
gimakon:

I will tell u what he has done. They namely :
1.) Destroyed Nigeria's Economy
2.) Support armed robbers like Rochas and co. to help him Kill this nation
3.) Spending our money on several trips to India, america and others.
4.) Helped us to further have problems with China and the rest of other Nations.
5.) In the name of cashless Economy, ruined Several businesses and rendered people hungry. People cannot buy goods and transact businesses as we supposed to.
6.) Helping the North Only.
7.) He hasn't given us the 5000 he promised us. The free food our children for public school no see.
8.) Authocratic system of Government , We no longer have democracy again here in this Nation.
9.) Fulani herdsmen under his power have seriously grown wings.
10.) His foster son Ambode is being a super dullard! The monkey no day do anything for lagos o!

them still plenty o... e get some wey i no remember sef... 5Months don already go o...
[s]What about the 5k he promised us for voting him?[/s]
Edited:
Seen it
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

So where have you been?Wake up from your dreamland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Which dem quick recovery ......

PMB...ride on
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Our5k:
Nonsense! Would the decoration help heal the wounded soldiers?
What is Buhari doing about the 5k he me for voting him for Christ's sake?!!! angry angry

Are you this poor to mortgage your vote for 5k?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
sameer1212:
He gives You WAILERS"Frustrations,sleepless nights and Heart attack Nonsense!
is that all you need from a good government? Nonsense
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by tonardo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Only 3? Why,? What of those that die?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tobbey:
JUST SHARRAP
Dis is not a church where d pastor speaks and d congregation chorus
We re nt primary skul pupils that give answer to their teachers questions ......open ur eyes clearly and you wl see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.