Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) (46620 Views)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Yakasaii: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
politricks:
E pain am
well well
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
fredola77:

So all these now na achievements.... Small time now payment of salaries go become achievement too. How the HELL did we come to this!
. Okay Bros Tell me Your own achievements since this year....ALl this he has done, The Former Government didn't do,so its called achievement
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by abu48: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lols you no c am the decorate soldiers..Abi u fit go der go duam?
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Enesi47: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
PUSH1:
He has done a lot that you cannot see.

are you not Biafra? What is your business with Nigeria
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by fredola77(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Justdulla:
. Okay Bros Tell me Your own achievements since this year....ALl this he has done, The Former Government didn't do,so its called achievement

Ur moniker says it all... JUST DULLARD grin grin.
Why can't these zombies argue objectively and intellectually without attacking personalities... So SAD!
For ur information I have achieved a lot this year beyond my expectations... #GODISFAITHFUL
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by bugativeron: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yeah, a lot of maladministration

I thought by now you would have grown up. Obviously, considering the way you turned back just before the election and the way you have been throwing tantrums all over nairaland obviously you dont worth be given a thought to. You are so full of ignorance and i hope you dont die of ignorance. You postings on nairaland are now been treated with scorn. Wise up boy.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by koboko69: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yeah, a lot of maladministration

How far nairaland pdp auxiliary nurse tonye? We are waiting for your wailing thread.....

Are u still compiling?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
fredola77:

Ur moniker says it all... JUST DULLARD grin grin.
Why can't these zombies argue objectively and intellectually without attacking personalities... So SAD!
For ur information I have achieved a lot this year beyond my expectations... #GODISFAITHFUL
. So because u put on Rain coat suit with 250 glass, u believe u have achieved this year....Shame on you,if that's what u call achievement, then Don't ever rubbish my president again..Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
Dumb, Dumber, Buhari!!
Tan, Tana Tanoids

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by fredola77(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Justdulla:
. So because u put on Rain coat suit with 250 glass, u believe u have achieved this year....Shame on you,if that's what u call achievement, then Don't ever rubbish my president again..Goodnight

I DID NOT rubbish Mr President and will NEVER do as a responsible citizen & by virtue of his office.... Ur level of comprehension is appalling.
What do I expect from someone who is JUST A DULLARD and a ZOMBIE combined.... Sorry u case is beyond repair. U need all the help u can get tongue
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?
Go ask your father
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by christinie(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Na purple medal dem go chop?
viviangist2:
Our beloved Nigerian President , Muhammadu Buhari Visited the IDPS Camp Today In Yola Adamawa state Nigeria Today and he did something Great.
During his visit to Adamawa state earlier today, President Buhari visited soldiers in the state who are fighting Boko Haram. During his visit, Buhari honoured three soldiers who sustained serious injuries in the ongoing operations against the terrorists with the Purple Heart medal for gallantry. Buhari said that the honour to the three wounded soldiers was in appreciation of their heroic contributions to the ongoing effort by the Nigerian Armed Forces to end the Boko Haram insurgency.
“These very deserved medals are in recognition of your sacrifices. I hope it will inspire you to give more to the nation and I urge you to maintain your determination to bring peace to our fatherland. With what I have seen today, I believe that the Boko Haram are very close to defeat and I urge you to quickly clear the remnants of these criminals from wherever they may still be hiding. I also urge you to remain vigilant, alert and focused to prevent Boko Haram from sneaking into our communities to attack soft targets,’’ he said.
Those decorated with the Purple Heart medal were; Lance Corporal Kenneth Kulugh who was wounded in a battle with Boko Haram at Magar Bridge, near Madagali. Others are Private Anthony Sunday who was wounded in a battle with Boko Haram at Gubla in Adamawa State and Private Danga Umar who sustained multiple gunshot injuries to both thighs at Magar Bridge, near Madagali.

Read this Captions From President Buhari’s personal Camera Man …. Bayo Omoboriowo

President Buhari decorating Lance Corporal Kenneth Kulugh with the Purple Heart medal for gallantry in the fight against Boko Haram during his moral boosting visit to Nigerian troop in Yola Adamawa on 13th Nov 2015

President Buhari with Adamawa state Governor Jibrilla Bindow and DG NEMA during his visit to the camp of Internally displaced Persons (IDP) in Malkwoi IDP Camp Yola Adamawa on 13th Nov 2015

https://instagram.com/p/-CUZN3uu70/
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Nice motivation
Nonsense motivation. Just wait and see, that soldier will soon be thrown out of the army for being medically unfit. The next evil will be that his entitlements will take donkey years to be received.

The best gift would have been giving the soldier a house or money enough to build a house for himself.

Soldiering is a voluntary suicide for others who do not even care about you.

I pity soldiers in this country.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by amanze15(m): 2:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Medal of honour cool
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Chislon(m): 3:10am On Nov 14, 2015
waiting for ap shiit ::c i wanted to say to #Payusour5k

1 Like

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Our5k:

[s]What about the 5k he promised us for voting him?[/s]
Edited:
Seen it

Why haven't I seen it too? And others too, haven't seen it.

E day vex you say I talk true?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Benharyor(m): 5:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one, but was it only only this three soldiers that deserve 2 be honor for their courage in fighting boko haram,,,,how much more those that lost their lives $ their families were left uncared for....
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by attacker231: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I've never seenn where you made a meaningful statement. Your life must really Suck as a person.

Ecoterror, she is better than you and your generations.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Godset1: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2015
He should have fly them out for treatment. Not just d medal alone. If politicians have headache they travel out for treatment, He should extend should humor to d soldier that are fighting gallantry for quick recovery.
Hypocrites!!!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2015
d soja guy no dey smile..his mate died o
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2015
We 1s had a president who only knows how to put on military fatigues and also dance azonto. But we grateful God has blessed us with 1 now who knws wat it takes to wipe out these bloody rag tag terrorists!!!
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Justdulla:
. TSA, Bail Out Funds, Bilateral Relations, Appointed Ministers, Stamping Out Boko Haram e.t.c
Include ; clearing of Ogoni land,improved power supply,recovering of funds
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by ejisun53(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2015
The price of making others happy.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
He visited IDP camps to sympatise with Idps something d clueless hater refuse 2 do.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
theimmortals:
Is he the first to do that? That's his duty to perform, there is nothing extra ordinary in what he is doing.

Please is this where they call front page?
Did I just made front page?
Abeg make una help me out so that I go fit celebrate am well well.
Tell me 2 extra ordinary things u hav done in yur life or else SYFM.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by mujahib6199(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
God bless Nigerian army in abundantly ....
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by 9JABETWORLD: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2015
our gallant soldiers
[url]9jabetworld..com[/url]
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by IceDude(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
That soldier on wheel chair doesnt look happy, i understand sha embarassed........Its not easy, the Lord is ur strenght.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by kennybabs1980: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
your father and mother who are civil servants would be dead by now if not for the bail out he gave to states
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2015
One of the name sound like Igbo tongue
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by theimmortals(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2015
billyG:

Tell me 2 extra ordinary things u hav done in yur life or else SYFM.

* Jump done from 2 decking at each 14 during a fire out
Break with out fra turing any bone.

* I. Beat up a Soldier in the gym without any arrest, but
Only for the man to call me the 2 days later to me wisky

* Impersonate for my elder Bros to get his at belgium
embassy without been cut.

Ooh like you said two......sorry I mention 3. And if you check my profile and see my face, you no that am not bluffing.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by obynaDmob(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2015
You can actually see the concern on the chief of defence staff's face cry.... God bless our soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.