Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) (46627 Views)

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by koxi: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army. ...
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces. ....
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Our5k(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
naijafella:

Are you this poor to mortgage your vote for 5k?
[/s]
It's none of your business. Amebo undecided
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Emmanue101: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
hmn

Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by surajubakinson(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Shey you and Buhari dey fight??Go Aso Rock go ask am naw?I'm sure you are from East??
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by surajubakinson(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?
Shey you and Buhari dey fight ni??Go Aso Rock go ask am naw?I'm sure you are from East??
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
vickyrotex suppose to be among those idp
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
surajubakinson:

Shey you and Buhari dey fight ni??Go Aso Rock go ask am naw?I'm sure you are from East??
pls ignore that baboon
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by sirseven: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Someone should please tell me one thing this man has done since his assumption into office?
otondo you just read one n you are stil askin wailer.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
SOLDIER!!!!!Uniform that commands respect...
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by marv1: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
tobiasbeecher:
Stop sounding like a fool!
Only FOOLS doubt PROOFS. Typically of U.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by marv1: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
kozmokaz:
aaaabbbgggi ... who dash am 4th?

reframe ur lie biko
If its a lie, the other ones too are lies?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Why no pictures?
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Buhari inspires, he isnt a god forsaken no shoe oppotunist.
Buhari fought the forces of evil(pdp) to become president.
This is leadership meeting with soldiers to up their moral, nt the crap donadumb was forced by apc to do

PROVACATEUR:
I've never seenn where you made a meaningful statement. Your life must really Suckl as a person.

You are the one whose life sucks. The President has done well. It is people like you who celebrate those who milk the country dry and benefit from their loot that suck. Dueziani's sister! Spits
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Farkson(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
GO AND DIE!

Why should he die...? He need to be alive so u fool can learn wisdom. Oloshi omo jatijati frm Biafrud republic of fools
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
he has entered aeroplane oh.
Re: Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) by basty: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

I will tell you one, you are a slowpoke that do not appreciate God. If Jonathan has been President of Nigeria till date, you and your family would have been crushed by Boko Haram.

You are an ingrate that do not reason well except your ethnic jingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Live Updates, Pictures, Videos) / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.