Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone (22505 Views)

What You Need To Know About A Dual Camera When Choosing A Smartphone / How Does A Dual Camera Refocusing Work? (explained) / Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by miketayo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lanjonath:

Brethren...you should see yhe lumia 540, i get 1day plus with it. and thats when im surfing the internet

not bad.. how much did u get it?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Goahead(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
my gionee M3 stays 3days straight without charge but u have to cut down on games and videos and can also charge other phones as its a power bank phone and is very slim..... don't believe me? ask M3 users....
Remove the second SIM card and see the battery life drastically extended to 3+days.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Goahead:
Remove the second SIM card and see the battery life drastically extended to 3+days.
okay.... I'll try it...
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by donwise1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Goahead:
Two SIM cards in a phone sucks battery like vampires.
Not in Gionee m series and Infinix note series
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by digitsolution: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Five sim phone nko?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by omojeesu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
jhidey08:
na lie o bros. Are u telling me diz 2 heads r beta dan 1??

grin
jhidey08:
na lie o bros. Are u telling me diz 2 heads r beta dan 1??
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by bobo65(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
OlamideComfort:
Can someone put me through on how to convert an android phone to BB subscription using GLO LINE?
THANKS!

Google is Ur best frnd

But if u r scared n u r in Abj, holla at me
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by BobUg28(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Personally, I prefers phones with single sim card. I rather use two different phones with single sim card to one with two sim cards.

REASON: There's every possibility that my phone could get lost at any time. That means I 'll automatically lose all my contacts.

It's better to use two different phones with single space for sim.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Boy101(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
What is happening here is just a case of what we have gotten used to.. Believe me if the first set of phones were created dual sim, single sim phones would by all means look and seem inferior but truth is, they both can do what need them too, one is made to work with a single sim while the other allows for a second sim even though all you need is a single sim to have it running efficiently.

Let's help you make as much memories as we can

We offer services such as:
*Event Video Coverage,
*Photography,
*Event planning and logistics,
*Graphics Design,
*Programme, Banner and IV printing.

We use the best of cameras all (4k) HD with perfect lighting to ensure all details are captured crispily and clearly within a considerable and negotiable price for that wedding, naming, house warming, anniversary and all other events because we know these things happen once in a life time!

Contact us today!

URBAN Lights Media
58B587FD
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
kurt09:
End time phone
Na you the trumpet go first blow for him head... Every little tin na end time for ur eyes...
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by ufelove(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
I used to hate dual simple phones but after using one, I don't think I can ever use a single sim phone.. When one service provider Fuchs up, turn him off grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
most people already have dual sim phones now.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by EOAOPE: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Get Amazing Super fast Powerbank 30,000mAh at an exceptional lower price. Call me on 08035318892 or chat me up.

Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by ukanucha: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Dual sim or not when ba3 dies both lines go off
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Lanjonath(m): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2015
miketayo:

not bad.. how much did u get it?

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by jaymichael(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
BobUg28:
Personally, I prefers phones with single sim card. I rather use two different phones with single sim card to one with two sim cards.

REASON: There's every possibility that my phone could get lost at any time. That means I 'll automatically lose all my contacts.

I prefer using two dual sim phones to two single sim phones.
Why should I buy a single sim phone when I can get two for the price of one. NA SHEATING NA. LOL.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by joel4422: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by BobUg28(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaymichael:
I prefer using two dual sim phones to two single sim phones.
Why should I buy a single sim phone when I can get two for the price of one. NA SHEATING NA. LOL.

Who said so. Well, that your choice.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by bindashsandeep(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
ESSENTIAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY TIP

photographers in Nigeria

Some couples are very serious about the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding day. I like to sit couples down and explain that I really NEED at least an hour just with the couple (nobody else in the wedding party) in order to get a decent album together. Once they realize that they need to commit to this much time and see they can’t fit it in the wedding day plans, they are usually open to doing a shoot the day before the wedding all dressed up. It gives the bride a chance to try her hair and makeup out, and you’ll have unlimited time with the couple to nail the wedding photos.

Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Yorubago(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:
@OP I have a dual sim phone.. LG A390.. you know what I noticed?

d reception is usually very poor for both lines... one keeps interfering with d other.. stuffs like that such that at the end you won't be able to receive calls.

then you'll start getting complains from people about them not being able to contact you

had to get one small Nokia torch for d second sim... as simple as that
This actually has to do with the type of phone you use... Doesn't apply for all dual sim phones
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by Yorubago(f): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
BobUg28:
Personally, I prefers phones with single sim card. I rather use two different phones with single sim card to one with two sim cards. 7

Everything has it's advantages and disadvantages
Re: Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone by AlexDGr8: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=ameynuJR post=39992265]If you’re still not sold on the idea, think about these five scenarios when it comes to choosing your next smartphone.

Greetings AmeynuJR, please in what newspaper daily did you get the upstream oil and gas conglomerate vacancy?
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank / Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.