Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? (10302 Views)

The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today / Nigerian Citizens Are The Problems Of Nigeria NOT The Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by nilla(f): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2006
only in Nigeria angry
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2006
Na so my sister, but hope de, we go survive Nigeria go better. small small we go dey make progress
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by nilla(f): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2006
lol
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2006
make i commot bolo before dem kill man picking with stress, I will be praying for everyone flying in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by omofineboy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
Corruption and bad leadership
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by nilla(f): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2006
bad leadership true, but thats still as a result of corruption abi
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
people two different issues, you don't have to be a leader to be corrupt? Deception is another issue we are facing in this country. Lack of companionship, people only care for what they can get out of you and not what they can do for you. and the ultimate problem in Nigeria is the people, I strongly believe society and the people are driving out leaders to failure. Think of it this way no one cares for you before you get up there but as soon as you get there everyone wants contracts from you, and in order to compensate for the mistakes people are dipping their hands in the jar of honey deep.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2006
OK, MY FRIEND BIGb1 is going psychotic, you need your medication pally? why you posting the same thing over and over again.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by BigB11(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
Lack of competent police officers.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2006
HA HA HA , I like your sense of humor, how can they be competent when your dad stole all the money that was supposed to be used to provide ammunition and amenities? and you still proclaiming his innocence,
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by nilla(f): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2006
odeku we did not say you have to be a leader to be corrupt. bad leadership is as a result of corruption.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 3:51am On Nov 01, 2006
Nilla I must disagree with you
nilla:

bad leadership is as a result of corruption.
defination of c orruption

bribery, bribing, crime, crookedness, demoralization, dishonesty, exploitation, extortion, fiddling, fraud, fraudulency, graft, jobbery, malfeasance, misrepresentation, nepotism, payoff, payola*, profiteering, racket*, shadiness*, shady deal*, shuffle, skimming, squeeze*, unscrupulousness, venality

Prime example Tafa Balogun ex IGP was a corrupt man but very effective in discharging his duties and stealing. my point is u can be an effective leader but as corrupt as bingo, Saddam was effective in controlling sanity in his region, but he was corrupt as well so in retrospect, bad leadership is not a direct result of corruption.
Buhari was a bad figure head leader we had but he wasn't corrupt to my knowledge and so is OjuKwu
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by lewa(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2006
I wonder how you could run a forum,an international one and be ignorant on Africa.Anyways what's in good ol Africa? grin
Could you major in finance and be awful with numbers? .Just curious
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Odeku(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2006
ma dawon loun only in Nigeria can a math major forget how to calculate number, but i bet you they know how much they embezzle.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2007
The problem with Nigeria is NIGERIANS.
Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by tck2000(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
I think the problem with Nigerian isn't really much about tribalism, nobody actually gives a damn about tribalism. It's all about individualism nowadays, every man for themselves. An Igbo man will get with an Hausa man as long as it guarantees him some sort of monetary benefits, days of tribalism are long gone. I mean people still favour people from their own tribes but they won't do it at their own expense. It's a 'me first" attitude in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Rules Out Electricity Tariff Hike For Now / 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Group Picks APC Presidential Forms For Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.