Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (77994 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

And you think you have made sense by this trash you posted....sorry is your name

EgunMogaji is my name and absolutely irrefutable even with your lame and weak kneed attempt.

The post commanded your response so it did it's job grin
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
favourlove1:
you are very crazy. Were u there to knw if she really stole? What if what Apc is claiming is all lies? So u read in d papers that she stole n you believed? Too bad for you. Mind you cancer is genetic n not caused by stollen money. Get a brain.

Are U from d Kalahari or what? or U just intentionally wanna be biased....This woman stole our money,Nigerian money,money that actually belongs to me n U...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Enahi:

May God purnish you for this comment.

What evidence do you have that She stole money?
Isn't it obvious the attack on her was because She didn't do the bidding of some selfish element?

May GOD spare me all punishment n punish all ur generations instead,both dead n alive...I think thats fair enuff shey?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by SonOfEl(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji is my name and absolutely irrefutable even with your lame and weak kneed attempt.

The post commanded your response so it did it's job grin

No, I was giving your brain a benefit of doubt...guess I expected much from it...too bad.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
vislabraye:

Na only am thief ? I no know why una dey so vindictive. Dora ni thief, yet she get cancer. Gamaliel Onosode na Mr. Clean yet he died of illness.
IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi are all alive. Make we no talk wetin we no know.

Lemme ask U this cos it seems U get sense small pass all this fish brain quoting me...Had it been GOD did not save us from Jonathan n he happened to have won that election,do U thing Madamoselle Alinson wulda been in dis pathetic situation?Ma paro o
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mee234:

u foolish no big small

But compared to ur own foolishness,I know say I still get hope...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
czarr:
is that so? Then why are our polithiefcians still alive and healthy...
How do U know that they are healthy?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
justified19:
foolish fool
Justified Fool
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
thundafire:

shut ur dirty mawt up nd get sense so wat has stealing mny got 2 do with cancer with all dy mny STEVE JOBS had dint he die of cancer e-rat

e-maggot....So every tiff must be forgiven cos they have cancer?, after looting d country blind...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:

Justified Fool
na u justify ma foolishness cos u are a bigger fool...abokiii
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
So you are saying you should have cancer, no matter how small whenever you steal?

Noted!

I am saying lets all try to be prudent in all our dealing,Nigeria belongs to us all and I can assure U that we cant have d kinda Nigeria we always dream of if some set of people selfishly decide to loot it to stupor....
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

No, I was giving your brain a benefit of doubt...guess I expected much from it...too bad.

Touche, plancton, touche grin
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
oloriooko:

nonsense!!!
abacha, ibb, obj, abdulsalam, tinubu, atiku, oshobaba, gej, patience, all the govs, past ministers etc all stole and how many of them has cancer?

if God had been dealing with them as a result of their looting many would have gone long time ago

God help DZ

Thats d orientation I want U guys to remove from ur mind.All this people U mentioned dnt av to steal,it just very wrong when we all see public office as a lucratice business.Nigeria youths really need to wake up
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
400billionman:

Are you so sure ?

Will you be alive by tommorrow ?

Are you so righteous ?

If you lack wisdom, sell all you have, and buy it.
Only GOD decides when to live n die bro.And when HE is ready,then ready I am...Am not righteous bur am most definately not a tiff.GOD is just making an example for us outa dis whole issue that no matter how powerful n connected one is,GOD can bring him or her down n drag him or her on d floor till hisor her chest peels...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
justified19:
na u justify ma foolishness cos u are a bigger fool...abokiii

Apologies my friend...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by malikisah: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okpueze1:
Surely this is Alison's grandma. But she resembles her grandma well well because this can't be Diezani!
lol
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
music4me:

But compared to ur own foolishness,I know say I still get hope...
How u go get that kain level of foolishness and still get hope find some where treat ur self if u foolishness go allow u
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2015
How we take sure say no be photoshop be dis ni.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by christinie(f): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2015
But will you have cancer whenever you steal?
music4me:

I am saying lets all try to be prudent in all our dealing,Nigeria belongs to us all and I can assure U that we cant have d kinda Nigeria we always dream of if some set of people selfishly decide to loot it to stupor....
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by kenmaster: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
So bad I feel for you sha, but why two ministers a victim to cancer from the previous administration??
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
music4me:

Lemme ask U this cos it seems U get sense small pass all this fish brain quoting me...Had it been GOD did not save us from Jonathan n he happened to have won that election,do U thing Madamoselle Alinson wulda been in dis pathetic situation?Ma paro o

Oronto Douglas, a very good friend and supporter of Gej died just after the election as a result of a brief illness. May be he made himself sick
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by jascon1(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Vixo:

I'll rather spit on u man, fact is read the statement well...it wasn't ever about relying on her ! Its the fact that we gotta start learning how to make life better for those in need....and for your information my church is the church of elites...
so no one needs her... the cutting off was that she wouldn't even attend services or even try to do anything worthwhile when it comes to charity.... I can see the poor mentality has eaten deep into you! So all u after in life is your pocket, Ur tummy, n Ur self.....change that idea bro....even if people ain't related or commited to u, learn to go out of your way to put a smile on that poor woman or child's face....... thanks
I appreciate! If it hurts u, then is the truth. Church of ELITES?? What da hehl !!! Bro u summed it up. Sounds like a cult. Are u talking about illuminatees? Well, don't judge a book by its cover. You don't no how much she has given to charity. The fact she didn't waste it on ur church doesn't grant u the right to judge her. If ur church were for "elites" she chose to donate to God. Charity is not meant to be announced or used as testimony. Name ur church Let me make a street finding to know if there's anyone out there that ur church charity has helped. Evidently, no one will surface. So who r U fooling? U want her to steal n bring to ur church members who call themselves "elites" while in the real sense are gold diggers. No one with a charitable mind would cut ties with a member for not giving. U already judged her family by talking about her kids. What a betrayer u are. She was ur sister. How does money grow in their house? U were envious of her kids. As a member of the elites i never expected u to notice how money grows in your members house, cos u wud be busy cultivating yours. Take this home, Don't black someone cos' you didn't benefit financially from them. The Bible says forgive ur enemies, and make peace with your brothers. Lol your church members cut ties with her for no evil that she did. She was the reason why ur church is called elites by its members. Go to your church n spread my message. And mind you, There is no church of elites in Christianity that I no. If u are a social elite then you are not spiritually.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by mikolo80: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
mightyhaze:
u be curse-metologist? Wetin una dey gain for curse sef undecided
desperate times bruh, desperate times
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Kelvinanderson(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....
That was harsh o... You should wish her quick recovery so as to get d money u think she stole. " D dead pays no debt"
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by music4me(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kelvinanderson:

That was harsh o... You should wish her quick recovery so as to get d money u think she stole. " D dead pays no debt"

Bur Dint Abacha paid some of his?...After choping d said apple?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.