Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (77996 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by driand(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
Get well soon maam!! Bad belles can go and hug the nearest transformer!!
and and waiters are about to swim with sharks..
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by simplisity(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is well with u. U will get better in Jesus name, amen. Its not good to say negative things to a sick or dead person.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Propaganda and all ya falling for it.Just why the picture came up and we re all falling for it.
Why are all of them going to hospital,if GEJ had won ,would they? Former vp went,broken ankle.Kingsley Kuku,Dezianillion,Sambo Dasuki etc.Was it when he lost that they knew they were ill?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Bobbybabs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
She looks so different. I wish her speed recovery. Just hope she can confess our atrocities before anything bad happens.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Do we start bringing out pictures of how we were looking during their time of misrule?We don't give a damn about looks but where is our money!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by InHim4Him(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Calebsky:
[size=14pt]Quick Irrefutable facts[/size]

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commissioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Melaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever?

These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.
May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

-Fron Ena Ofugara

Thank you very much!

Hatred and hypocrisy have blinded many.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
PHOTOSHOP! I have examined the pix on my app.

I sabi use photoshop too. Show us other views of her, also show us tthe Newspaper name. After u have done that, stand outside so that raw thunder will fire u.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by inspbado(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Everyday I weep when i go out and I see poverty in the faces of thousands of people I met, I mean I literally wept one day when I saw a young boy with a huge tumour on his face being carried by his mother on the street. I feel for these people, sometimes I ask God "why"?, why do you let this happen. However, for this woman, believe me when I say I feel nothing, absolutely nothing for her! She and the "privileged few" make life difficult for the rest of us in this country. Nigerians are not callous or wicked people, we are one of the most sympathetic folks on earth. If you do good, in your time of need we will sympathise with you (case in point Dora Akunyili), most Nigerians cannot empathise with dezani because of her excesses in govt. This should serve as a lesson to others; whatever position you find yourself try to do your best, don't let power get to your head and try and curb your excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by hardaybissy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
i dnt believe dis pic.... wld love to watch a new video footage of her
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by akigbemaru: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Diezini new photos and naija reacts.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who care about her look!
All we need is for EFCC to BRINGBACKOURMONEY
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by peeparty(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
udysweet:
Am great dear. Happy weekend!
Thnks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Coolabbie: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
greatness22:
There will never be any reason i'll shed tears cos of my mum except tears of joy. Now run along u prostitute
Of course you will know a prostitute.
You were raised by one which is why you can walk around crying over other women.
Im.becilic foôl.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thunder fire this useless woman and Dele Momodu. That is the face of someone suffering depression because she knows soon investigations by Buhari's government would catch up on her fraudulent past.

Her 'cancer' picked the right time to get aggressive, why not during her tenure as petroleum minister? How come it would've forgotten her name and address had GEJ won a second term?
Ok, lets assume she really has cancer, does that exempt her from justice? A lot of hiv positive criminals exist in prisons around the world, she has no case to argue nor sympathy from me.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by SonOfEl(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you, Plankton.

UKs government, not your House of Cards moronic government in Nigeria, has her indicted for money laundering. Seek help to get that Igi Iroko out of your eyes so that you can see.

I'm not an educated waif like you so I do not support any political party, especially not any of the putrid ones that you asshats seems to cuddle in Nigeria.

Son, you're out of your depths and sinking fast.

I continue to not have sympathy for her because she's a thief.

UK indicted her now means she has been confirmed a culprit? Do you even know what indictment means in the parlance of law? Monkey, you are lost. Well, its the best your IQ can deliver.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by SonOfEl(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
charix:
Thunder fire this useless woman and Dele Momodu. That is the face of someone suffering depression because she knows soon investigations by Buhari's government would catch up on her fraudulent past.

Her 'cancer' picked the right time to get aggressive, why not during her tenure as petroleum minister? How come it would've forgotten her name and address had GEJ won a second term?
Ok, lets assume she really has cancer, does that exempt her from justice? A lot of hiv positive criminals exist in prisons around the world, she has no case to argue nor sympathy from me.

Jungle baboon, has she been found guilty of the allegations indicted on her? Yet you run from pillar to post screaming "guilty! guilty!" like a mad man. Sorry for your parents who wasted their time in conceiving you.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

Jungle baboon, has she been found guilty of the allegations indicted on her? Yet you run from pillar to post screaming "guilty! guilty!" like a mad man. Sorry for your parents who wasted their time in conceiving you.
She would confirm our suspicions in only a matter of time. From what we've seen these few months this administration does not throw stones in the wind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

UK indicted her now means she has been confirmed a culprit? Do you even know what indictment means in the parlance of law? Monkey, you are lost. Well, its the best your IQ can deliver.

Dindinrin, like I said earlier, you're out of your depths. I'm not the common Nairalander that you can hoodwink with your nonsensical ramblings of a lunatic mind.

Go find a similar dunce userid that matches yours and hump each other grin
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
charix:

She would confirm our suspicions in only a matter of time. From what we've seen these few months this administration does not throw stones in the wind.

Don't mind that nitwit.

The asshat thinks UK government of law is like the jungle Nigeria where they indict without astounding proof.

They don't charge willy nilly.

He forgot that the UK taxpayer is funding that and they hold their elected officials to greater level of sportmanship than to go off on a wild goose chase.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
I mean. Who hasn't stolen Nigerias money. That's what I don't get. So why the particular hate for this woman.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by chukzzy1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
TitiJJ:
Following the release of a recent look of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ovation publisher Dele Momodu, there have been mixed reactions from Nigerians on Twitter...

@DamilareAgoro: Can't believe this's Diezani! I still feel for her even if truly she stole Nigeria's money.

‏@Tbabz__: Diezani has cancer indeed. She wasn't lying at all.

‏@OlisaOsega: God! I can't believe Wat I'm seeing, is dis Diezani?

@blessberrie: Like I'm in tears right now

@tosinadeda: Unfortunately stolen funds can't save anybody!

@linusNoni: Propaganda setting in. Diezani pics to soon be on Net she looks weak. Wish her speedy recovery but that should stop any Investigation.

@queen_nickki: Diezani is actually dying OMG!

@forakin: For all her misdeeds, in the face of personal struggles, this is no time to gawp over pictures of the stricken, we are all vulnerable.

@Harieson: Asides the paris attacks, i got freaked out by that pic of Diezani Madueke. I'm all curled up right now. Struggling to believe she's the one

@AdeolaFayehun: Diezani Alison-Madueke: May God grant her quick recovery!

@InnaRooney: I don't think I will celebrate Diezani's sickness cause I know not how I will end up. If you can't wish her well don't pray for her worse.

http://dawntodusknews.com/mixed-reactions-trail-diezanis-new-look/

If you believe this,you can believe anything.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
on that poor woman or child's face....... thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by bummyla(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
So Funny Looking! Hahahahahhahahah! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by predatorX: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
dearsly:
May God heal and forgive her sins..Amen

God will never forgive a sin if you still cling unto the effects of the sin. She must give back what belongs to CAESAR so that GOD can restore what she lost.

Humans especially Nigeria do not know what karma is, or what ANGEL of DEATH does.

When you send out the ANGEL of DEATH on an errand to eradicate the poor and sick before their time, He does it so quickly that you end up not having enough souls for him. In the end He would take yours..........KARMA.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by predatorX: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I mean. Who hasn't stolen Nigerias money. That's what I don't get. So why the particular hate for this woman.

Because she's next in line after ABACHA going by the level of her embezzlement, and you know how much Nigerians hate that guy right As in blood-red hatred

Lemme scale it for you.
1.) SANI ABACHA
2.) Deziani Allison
3.) Others.............. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by mightyhaze: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
mikolo80:
dude
come on
WTF is yo problem
wanted to cuss dis woman out
and you had to go and lay a good Christian example
Maaaaaan, no fair
u be curse-metologist? Wetin una dey gain for curse sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Rhea(f): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=18pt]I pray for her recovery so that she can come and account for her stewardship as minister. If she is found guilty, it would cost tax payers less to take care of a healthy inmate than a sick one. [/size]
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by andyanders: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
PHOTOSHOP! I have examined the pix on my app.

I sabi use photoshop too. Show us other views of her, also show us tthe Newspaper name. After u have done that, stand outside so that raw thunder will fire u.

has, theyn

Exactly. This is just Photoshop. People should not fall for this.Let her come on live TV as Akunyili did so that we can see her.Also she can be brought to the court live. In fact, with the kind of money she has, they can bring up someone to look like her while the woman will be somewhere enjoying her money. Why is it that she did not fall sick throughout when GEJ and herself was in power?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by akbahbah(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
I can never believe this. This picture is either photoshopped or her mother's picture was uploaded as hers
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by mikolo80: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
mightyhaze:
u be curse-metologist? Wetin una dey gain for curse sef undecided
satisfaction
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by favourlove1: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....
you are very crazy. Were u there to knw if she really stole? What if what Apc is claiming is all lies? So u read in d papers that she stole n you believed? Too bad for you. Mind you cancer is genetic n not caused by stollen money. Get a brain.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by SonOfEl(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dindinrin, like I said earlier, you're out of your depths. I'm not the common Nairalander that you can hoodwink with your nonsensical ramblings of a lunatic mind.

Go find a similar dunce userid that matches yours and hump each other grin

And you think you have made sense by this trash you posted....sorry is your name

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.