Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (77997 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by jascon1(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2015
If that's where u are going then I would rather spit on u. What's the disease of imposing help from someone? Aren't the church members well enough to help themselves? No one owes anyone because they both attend same church. There was never any tie to begin with cos' all u guys wanted was to dig her gold. The fact she didn't spray millions on u or your *** church doesn't mean she helped no one. Let her success story inpire u not her wealth. Put u in her place u wud of done even worse
Vixo:
like I knew this was gonna make FP, well all I will say is : If this is real and not desperate measure to make Nigerians activate "sympathy mode", then I'll just like to say all is vanity upon vanity.
I know the Alison's personally, her son in "teens" church used a rented a jet!.
Money grows like grass in their house, but still it couldn't save her from going down with cancer!
IN ALL WE DO FRIENDS, DNT FORGET : LIFE ISNT ABOUT HOW MUCH WEALTH WE AMASSED, BUT ABOUT HOW MUCH LIVES WE TOUCHED!
She didn't help anyone, even church members at a point all cut her off in their minds!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by COCKCROW: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Great is the photos!! Nevertheless she has gone. See what change has brought to Nigerians.
1. petrol now at N40 per litre,
all the queue in the fuel centres gone.
2. dollar to naira is now 1 to 1,
3. all the refineries are now functioning,
4. unemployed youths are now receiving N5000 on monthly basis. if you have not gotten yours come to Owerri an APC city,
5. Boko Haram has been defeated. thanks to PMB body odour,
6. all roads in Nigeria has been put in order.
Rejoice change is around us.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Kassidy90(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
The result can be a lot of broken hearts and a lot of
meaningless money in some bank and brokerage
accounts. This scenario has played out numerous times.
Just like everything else, the pursuit of wealth is only good
in moderation. The bigger issue is if you’ve made money
an idol. Remember, you cannot serve two masters...
anyway wish u quick recovery.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by 0955eb027(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
leksi:

Bcoz u go unilorin abii ? Beta commot ur matric num from ur moniker. tongue
bin dey rson am, dnt knw hw to go abt it ni...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by nsyforreal: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Elslim:

Bros why is it dat in a con3 of 170million it's only one person dat saw her? Why is she hiding?? When Dora Akuyili was Sick, didn't we all see her??

Bros mi,nobody will ever wish herself malaria not to talk of cancer.

I lost a love one to cancer,thats why i dread cancer particularly breast cancer she is being treated of.

She has been treating it while she was in govy.For me,what we should do is pray for her to survive it so that she can face the allegations cos if she passes away,she cant face it.

cancer is a terrible disease.no one should pray to have.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Kirinwa: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
She could have stolen 1 billion dollars and used paltry 50 000 dollars to give to yankee doctors to transform her to ojuju until public loses interest and then she will be turned back to her real self...to enjoy the loot.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Ayatullah(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....

It's also likely her artificial hair costing thousands of naira contributed to her health problem.

Now see her 'koriambolo' head.

I pity her, but did she pity Nigerians with her greedy looting?

Get well soon Dieziani, but return our money if indeed you dip your hands in our common treasury.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by andyanders: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Enahi:
Am in tears right now, while people who truly stole Nigerian money are still ruling the country, the innocent ones are dying.

Nigerians should be smart that the attack on her is obviously because She stepped on toes.
I am yet to still see evidence of the money they said She stole.

While the real looters are still looting, stupid ignorant Nigerians are busy insulting an innocent woman.

The idiotts used the media against her even without facts and gullible Nigerians fell for it.

I can see that you are her sister hence your rants. She did steal and the fear of going to prison aggravated her condition hence the anger the cancer resurfaced.

You want Nigerians to start cursing you? She stole money, period.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....
That's harsh,she's dying u know embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by deebrain(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
She has done a lot.

But who hasn't?

God have mercy on this woman.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Emokai3(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
U guys ar really heartless..get wel soon madam
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by peeparty(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
udysweet:
Amen o! Ah thank God for your mum!
Yea Hope your good sha?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by kennsville(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
She might be cancer stricken. But , you think she will still loolk like d woman of power we used to know if she pu her mak up on. #dontdeceiveus #bringbackourstolenfunds
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by salmonkas: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
as for me, i can never pity such person. the money too much na why
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by HouseT: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
The curse of the Lord is truly in the house of a thief....Make restitution and return all money ever stolen multiply by 1.5 and return it back and you will be shown mercy.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by fynex(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wahala dey o...may God have mercy on us all ooo...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Okies27(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
sukkot:
bros but there is nothing wrong in drinking garri na. 4 days ago i drank garri for breakfast. just put sugar and ice water with granut. its luxury. are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you drank garri ? sad
. Lol,bros garri get levels...the type with better sukubia fish dey with chilled water etc. But anyhow,ogoron(toad) must jump.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by MrDavidson: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oh!!! Very very surprising! Is this Diezani? May God in His mercy heal her. If she could change to this in such a short time, there's hope of being restored to her normal look (and much more when God shows her mercy). But that does not excuse her from the ALLEGATION of massive theft of our collective wealth. But she will have to get well first.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by IDnoble1: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Have you guys ever heard of makeup? It could be possible that truly she has Cancer but it could also be a new makeover for her.
WHY DID SHE EVEN HAVE HER HAIR SHAVED LIKE THAT? is that a requirement for treatment or what? and dieting can make her drop like this
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by nkemjacob2(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Una wo wo o... So na nigeria moni they mke una fyn.... Omoge u go bring that moni o
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by greatness22(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Coolabbie:
You cant cry for your poor mama like this.
Mumu
There will never be any reason i'll shed tears cos of my mum except tears of joy. Now run along u prostitute
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by ngmgeek(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
We are human beings first, then Christians or Muslims. The first reaction should be to pray for her and wish her a quick recovery. To do otherwise is to insensitive and inhumane. She may or may not have erred but God looks at the way we react when someone is down. Get well Mrs Madueke.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by greatness22(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
bayinq25:
amen asslicker
I knw ur type. Keep eating the d!ck. Akuya.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerian's are so gullible for crying out loud.You see a common man that steals food due to hunger inflicted on him by his leaders,you ensure he dies without an atom of pity.Imagine people's pathetic utterances about Deziani and her cancer,I wonder when this country will call a spade,a spade.
If that woman actually committed the crimes leveled against her,let her be judged accordingly irrespective of her cancer and sentenced to a maximum prison.I really don't care about her cancer because lots of Nigerians die on daily basis due to bad government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by udysweet(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
peeparty:

Yea Hope your good sha?
Am great dear. Happy weekend!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by daveP(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Isnt that her mum? shocked

i refused to be coaxed joor. Even if il naturally be sympathetic!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Hakeem3(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
This must be her mum they were talking about...
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by abah009: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
At last former president Jona don give her AIDS.case closed!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by 4Play(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Everyday, thousands of Nigerians die due to the poor state of governance, a poor state which the likes of Ms Madueke callously contributed to. Deaths result from inadequate healthcare, security and infrastructure which government officials like her are responsible for. At least she has the good fortune of affording world-class health care in the UK, millions of Nigerians will see their loved ones perish because they cannot afford same. Spare your tears for those more deserving than her.

We do need her alive though as I fear the truth of the "missing" $20bn will be conveniently buried with her corpse. This is because despite my view of her as a looter, I do not believe anything remotely near that sum was stolen by her. If she's alive, we can recover more easily what she stole whilst exposing the fatuity of the phantom $20bn sum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by emeka762001(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
diezani if truly this pic is ur true pic. God is your strength. I wish u quick recovery. pity people that wish u bad. they don't know how they will end up. will not judge u. many people that are speaking bad are not better
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by bayinq25(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
greatness22:
I knw ur type. Keep eating the d!ck. Akuya.
I know your type keep licking the ass,weyre...stupid Viewer
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

Name those Nigerians she stole from, you APC rats keep manufacturing propaganda. Fashola, buhari, tinubu, amaechi, saraki, are all been accused of stealing, yet you chose to prosecute and pronounce DEZIANI guilty all by yourself. You are daft.

Thank you, Plankton.

UKs government, not your House of Cards moronic government in Nigeria, has her indicted for money laundering. Seek help to get that Igi Iroko out of your eyes so that you can see.

I'm not an educated waif like you so I do not support any political party, especially not any of the putrid ones that you asshats seems to cuddle in Nigeria.

Son, you're out of your depths and sinking fast.

I continue to not have sympathy for her because she's a thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.