Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper (12810 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by iamVirus(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Ovation publisher Dele Momodu has launched his own online newspaper called TheBoss. He writes;
I have the pleasure of introducing to you our newest baby within the Ovation Media Group, TheBoss Newspaper, which we are starting as an online publication. It promises to be an instant hit and our vision is to make it one of the top six titles in Nigeria and Africa in the next six months. The main focus of TheBoss is Leadership in Business, Politics, Philanthropy, Entertainment, International Diplomacy, Lifestyle, Sports, etc.
Clients can now leverage on our extensive media coverage and global networks via Ovation International magazine, Ovation Television (a weekly broadcast showing on Silverbird and AIT in Nigeria and on DSTV; GhONE in Ghana; BEN Tv in UK and Europe; Afrotainment on Dish channel in USA and Canada, and more countries coming soon); TheBoss (the most independent and very responsible newspaper), close to 500,000 followers on Twitter, about 90,000 followers on Instagram, one of the biggest followership on Facebook…
source: http://examhall.net/home/dele-momodu-launches-the-boss-online-newspaper/

2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by akwana: 2:16am On Nov 14, 2015
He is reinventing to stay with the trend. Clever man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by lasisi69(f): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's well... Lobatan
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by damola1: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
no link?
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Sasuwa(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Not
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
end time
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by ShakurM(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
No wonder the rich keep getting richer...Ideas n Innovations never stops!
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by DrChatNuff: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
she looks pitiful without makeup....a thiefs a thief.....make her swing
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by okooloyun1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok boss
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
BTW we've never seen Diezani without headgear so we can't say for sure if this is aftermath of the illness. Sad though angry Get well quick ma.

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Saturn213: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
And he started it with propaganda

He didnt get any position under Buhari so he decided to go back to his first love- praise singing

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by lasisi69(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Alanjeffy:
end time
Alan don take my place o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by lammy025(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=iamVirus post=39998103]Ovation publisher Dele Momodu has launched his own online newspaper called TheBoss. He writes;
I have the pleasure of introducing to you our newest baby within the Ovation Media Group, TheBoss Newspaper, which we are starting as an online publication. It promises to be an instant hit and our vision is to make it one of the top six titles in Nigeria and Africa in the next six months. The main focus of TheBoss is Leadership in Business, Politics, Philanthropy, Entertainment, International Diplomacy, Lifestyle, Sports, etc.
Clients can now leverage on our extensive media coverage and global networks via Ovation International magazine, Ovation Television (a weekly broadcast showing on Silverbird and AIT in Nigeria and on DSTV; GhONE in Ghana; BEN Tv in UK and Europe; Afrotainment on Dish channel in USA and Canada, and more countries coming soon); TheBoss (the most independent and very responsible newspaper), close to 500,000 followers on Twitter, about 90,000 followers on Instagram, one of the biggest followership on Facebook####
Trying to make more money
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by DoroMega: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice, more money for him.....

Watch and be inspired https://www.nairaland.com/2736134/watch-inspired#40010287
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Vadel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
marketing strategy.
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by shurlar50(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Money must be made

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by kennyddonn(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
sorry diezaini....the lord will Heal u
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
Alan don take my place o
yu can still assist me. Lol.
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by 185mikel(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by neonly: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
All dis pple steal our money nd still use to make money from us der is God oooooo
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Lionsclaw: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is that Alison?? Unbelieveable. Get well lady
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by lasisi69(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Alanjeffy:

yu can still assist me. Lol.
.. I don repent
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by NinaArsenal(f): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
I no bliv dah pix oo.
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brandnew2 come and see you geh! grin
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by kurt09(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time e-newspaper
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
lasisi69:
.. I don repent
Lol. end time dude
Re: Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper by MrImole: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Watch out for my own: "THE ACTOR"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Disguised Attempt To Regulate Social Media - NBA Threatens Action Over Twitter / EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki / G7 Govs, nPDP Are Comfortable With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.