Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (49135 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by timidot(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
After u open ur mouth nd say we re broke... Broke ko brokenness nii smh

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
[s]I still believe that it will take time to right the ills of Nigeria after 16 years of bastardization of the economy by PDP. Bush left a mess for Obama and after 7 years of Obama presidency, we are still feeling the effect. Critiquing the government is good but at the same time it must be objective. I would give Buhari a year to two and if things don't improve, then the critisicm will come in. The problem in nigeria is sectionalism and tribalism and that will only make nigeria a perpetual third world nation. I know you do not want war for your country. [/s]

You APC zombies keep saying "PDP 16 years bla... bla... bla", Meanwhile, those people who "bastardized" the economy are now in APC screaming "change" and deceiving gullible people like YOU.

Keep expecting change from B00HARI and his change chanting liars.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2015
And the worst part of it is that these morons keep pouring encomiums on him even when he's totally wrong.
Even if Buhari kills Osibande APSHITS will still clap for him. Mxm.
Truckpusher:
If you understood the real idea and the mindset of that of an average APC supporter especially those from the South West, the North and Middle Belt you'll cry for Nigeria.

The truth is if Buhari doesn't do what is necessary to deliver those phantom mouth watery promises he made during his campaign of lies, deceit and threat of violence , this nation will boil from the different parts of her borders and that would be the beginning of the end of one Nigeria as we all know it.

I have never seen a leader with such gross incompetence even as he killed and maimed innocent Nigerians with his almajiri followers all because he wants to rule Nigeria and establish their stranglehold on the old system that hasn't worked after independence and the civil war.

Buhari and his supporters are a big disgrace to humanity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
And the worst part of it is that these morons keep pouring encomiums on him even when he's totally wrong.
Even if Buhari kills Osibande APSHITS will still clap for him. Mxm.
What else were you expecting from some bunch of freeloaders who has a very strong parasitic nature to survive?

APC is a scam
Buhari is a scam
Nigeria is a scam.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Sometimes I wonder whether they are mentally deranged.
Truckpusher:
What else were you expecting from some bunch of freeloaders who has a very strong parasitic nature to survive?

APC is a scam
Buhari is a scam
Nigeria is a scam.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Sometimes I wonder whether they are mentally deranged.
grin cheesy cheesy

The parasitic nature has simply metamorphosed into another thing. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Lucasbalo(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You APC zombies keep saying "PDP 16 years bla... bla... bla", Meanwhile, those people who "bastardized" the economy are now in APC screaming "change" and deceiving gullible people like YOU.

Keep expecting change from B00HARI and his change chanting liars.
Typical Nigerian know nothing. FYI, I have no political affiliation and I have never voted in Nigeria in my life because i haven't live in Nigeria for over 30 years. I just want the best for the country of my birth. I am not the one trolling in a country that is not up to par. 90% of my family do not live in Nigeria . You can go to war or shred the country to pieces if you like. My stake is very limited in Nigeria. Just feeling sorry for the rational and good people that will be caught in the mess God forbid there is a war.

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Do you know they are still waiting for their monthly N5k?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Wonders!
Truckpusher:
grin cheesy cheesy

The parasitic nature has simply metamorphosed into another thing. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Do you know they are still waiting for their monthly N5k?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Wonders!
They will wait forever with these bunch of kleptomaniacs that are in the corridors of power.

14 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Anytime $1 is equal to N1 in this Buhari's regime I will shave my 8 inches hair off.
Truckpusher:
They will wait forever with these bunch of kleptomaniacs that are in the corridors of power.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
[s]Typical Nigerian know nothing. FYI, I have no political affiliation and I have never voted in Nigeria in my life because i haven't live in Nigeria for over 30 years. I just want the best for the country of my birth. I am not the one trolling in a country that is not up to par. 90% of my family do not live in Nigeria . You can go to war or shred the country to pieces if you like. My stake is very limited in Nigeria. Just feeling sorry for the rational and good people that will be caught in the mess God forbid there is a war. [/s]

Then shut the _fuck up!!!

Take your useless advice to Somalia or better still Iraq. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2015
christinie:
Anytime $1 is equal to N1 in this Buhari's regime I will shave my 8 inches hair off.
Lmao....That hair will continue to grow I tell ya. grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Brainstem. Come and shut it up for me. Freaking tribal jingoist. Only good to spew hatred on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Easy on the man bro grin

He's apolitical in Nigerian politics.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bugzbunny: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2015
malton:

Fits your ideological priors so perfectly!

It's hard for anyone to dispel whatever notions you may have of the president.

Beyond just that, it's even more difficult to decipher whether you are dead-brained or it's sheer knack for stupidity.

You're as literate but allow illiterates to dictate your fate? What good is your education, then?

You're helpless!
Ur an idiot
Counter wat he said with facts or shut up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Finally there isnt any difference....
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by mazzi: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2015
malton:

Fits your ideological priors so perfectly!

It's hard for anyone to dispel whatever notions you may have of the president.

Beyond just that, it's even more difficult to decipher whether you are dead-brained or it's sheer knack for stupidity.

You're as literate but allow illiterates to dictate your fate? What good is your education, then?

You're helpless!
and you are the real definition of cowardice, see how you are ranting like a frustrated housewife without countering any of his argument up there. the youths of this generation are so cold and cowardice in behaviour,damm!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bugzbunny: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Typical Nigerian know nothing. FYI, I have no political affiliation and I have never voted in Nigeria in my life because i haven't live in Nigeria for over 30 years. I just want the best for the country of my birth. I am not the one trolling in a country that is not up to par. 90% of my family do not live in Nigeria . You can go to war or shred the country to pieces if you like. My stake is very limited in Nigeria. Just feeling sorry for the rational and good people that will be caught in the mess God forbid there is a war.
See ode..does it look lik we care...
go bk to somalia and continue wat ever u were doing there... Be gone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem. Come and shut it up for me. Freaking tribal jingoist. Only good to spew hatred on a faceless forum.
You're a foolish nitwit. Goat, Go through my posts and show me where I posted any tribal bashing stuff, If you don't show me, Al-qaeda will cut your life short.

Fool undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by rozayx5(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
The joke is on you .

Your so-called wailers already saw it coming ,my sincere condolence goes to your kind that are still waiting for the monthly 5k stipend which still won't solve your endemic poverty and your inbred parasitic nature, that is if it ever comes. grin grin

kontinu........Hungry awaits you and your kind for the next four years. grin

lalasticlala angry
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
bugzbunny:

See ode..does it look lik we care...
go bk to somalia and continue wat ever u were doing there... Be gone
Don't mind that Zombiec Lucasbalo , He's one of them brainwashed diasporan "change" chanting Almajiris.

11 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by rozayx5(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2015
tonyebarcanista flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom genbloodykiller
u

Cc: Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Candyrain Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 Mizmycoli DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots

propaganda is different from governance grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by tafrica(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:

If you have no political affiliation, you shouldn't join saying PDP destroyed for 16 years when APC is now made up of PDP men. Anytime APC makes that statement, I expect an independent and non-partisan mind you claim to be condemn them, not joining them and sing PDP destroyed for 16years. APC=PDP
Besides, was Nigeria great before PDP? I'm just worried to know.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Easy on the man bro grin

He's apolitical in Nigerian politics.
The guy is obviously political, for him to say "PDP sixteen years bla bla...". He's one of them diasporan zombie.

Good morning sir.

13 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2015
tafrica:

If you have no political affiliation, you shouldn't join saying PDP destroyed for 16 years when APC is now made up of PDP men. Anytime APC makes that statement, I expect an independent and non-partisan mind you claim to be condemn them, not joining them and sing PDP destroyed for 16years. APC=PDP
Besides, was Nigeria great before PDP? I'm just worried to know.

Thank you very much for this wonderful submission. This is the same thing I was telling Truckpusher.

That Lucasbalo scum is apparently suffering from acute buhariasis.

13 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy is obviously political, for him to say "PDP sixteen years bla bla...". He's one of them diasporan zombie.

Good morning sir.
Hehe....

Morning bro.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Truckpusher(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2015
rozayx5:

lalasticlala angry
Is he your dog? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by tafrica(m): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

You're a goat, suffering and smiling.
Can you quote where anyone blamed Buhari for the purchase of the fleet. All the posts here only accuse him of not keeping his promise of selling the fleets off as he said.
Stop defending your demi-god blindlessly, it makes you look more stupid than you already are.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by francizy(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Watch as the zombies will tell you that as long as 70% of the N5.8billion was spent in buying our Nigerian aviation fuel and for maintenance, then baba is on the right track, unlike the "clueless one"... grin

Baba, I can really see you cutting cost of governance with a long sword! grin

**modified**

Gbawe is viewing.. Oya na, come and write your long epistle! cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is he your dog? undecided

ha far

i want the.mods to move this.anti propaganda thread to fp.. cause apc fooled the gullible ones that they are saints

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by francizy(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
After deceiving the gullibles mostly in the North and South West. They do the complete opposite thing. I really feel for those youths that sold their votes over a plate of meal and 5k monthly grin. My condolences on the death of your Almajiri dreams cheesy

All campaign promises denied, undecided. ALL...... As it stands now we nor know the template the dullard dey use. No compass, no direction.

Muhahahahahahahahaha! **wipes tears**

Lalasticlala please take us to the promise land.. cool

10 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by tafrica(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you very much for this wonderful submission. This is the same thing I was telling Truckpusher.

That Lucasbalo scum is apparently suffering from acute buhariasis.

Don't mind him. They are partisan under the guise of objectivity. Not everyone is a fool.
He should tell those words to his kids at home or zombies.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.