Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (49087 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bapullow: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nonsense Jona bought to many of jet not baba bc baba just maintained them is now mismanagement wailers

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bashydemy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

You must be lacking in home training.‎
The next time you quote me and insult me, you can be rest assured you'll be ignored.

GEJ is human and definitely had his failings.
Buhari promised to correct the wrongs of his predecessor. isn't 6 months enough to set things in motion?

Now let me educate you for a bit...‎
Go to that link and see for yourself. The presidency never ordered for sales of any jet and there is no plan for Nigerian Airways in the offing.‎
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185385-buhari-has-not-ordered-sale-of-9-presidential-jets-presidency.html

Quit the lies.

Me lack home training i be your mate? don't even go there.. Back to topic,

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-orders-disposal-of-nine-presidential-aircraft-to-cut-cost/212433/

Now believe whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by tope777(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
The Government of I WILL. grin
The Government comprises of repackaged PDP politicians.
The Government who says the last administration is a failure but proud to use its TSA and BVN to make name.
The Government who refuse talking about Chibok Girls again
The Government comprises of people who call Stella odua thief but hail Fashola and compensated him with 3 Ministry.
The Government that promised to fight Corruption but Compensated Amechi as a Minister and Sylva + Audu as Governorship candidate of their State.

The Government of PA Muhammad Buhari.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

You are not serious right?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by AlPeter: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude, how you lot go about defending this demi-god is brazenly bizzare.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!

Shouldn't you be calling him out on the excess spending? Shouldn't you be doing your bit of nation building by reminding him that he doesn't need 10 aircrafts in the PAF and that prior to this time, he had hinted he'd sell em off?

Did you not read up there that a world power like Japan has just 2 aircrafts as their PAF?

Did Buhari not announce to the world that we are Broke?
Does it not leave more to be imagined?
TSA= 60 Billion Naira
PAF= 5.8 Billion Naira.

Where then is the change?
What exactly is this administration doing differently?

Same old sharp practices, Different Modus Operandi.

am bemused at the number of folks celebrating your rants and show of *idio*cy. It1s like u and ur types hav perfected d act f stvpidity.
Did Buhari buy any new jet? NO, did he inherit dem? Yes, From whom? Clueless Jonathan. Buhari has said the jets will be reduced and I believe the sensible thing to do is give him time...... But asking YOU and your likes to be sensible seems like asking too much.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by AlPeter: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Frankiss44:
Damn... My brother we are on a long thing... And some fools will still come here and blame the previous government.

There are some fools here on Nairaland that if Buhari should kill their mother, they will come here and give positive reasons why their mother really deserved to die...

Ass lickers

are usually this stvpid or this is just an act?

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Frankiss44(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
AlPeter:

are usually this stvpid or this is just an act?

As stupid as someone that can't express himself in a single sentence? Fvck off from my mention, have noticed you
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

WTF... These men are indeed self-servants(not slefles servants)

As for President Buhari, it is shameful that he spends almost N7billion in only six months in the name of maintaining aircraft for his own comfort.
Was he reported to have spent or MAY have spent such in the last 6 months for maintainance?

3 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Newkidoo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

You cannot insult me and claim to love me in one breath.

If that repeats itself next time...
You might not be let off easily.

If you want to insult me, do so squarely.
What I won't tolerate is you insulting my sensibilities.

Thanks.
Let off in what way?
Am just telling the truth.. read again and digest..
Still love you..
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Abiagirl777(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
gitama:

you see your life? common adding of pinshure and resizing you nah fit do u dey call government one chance...pipple like you nah speerm full una brain.....Nnamdi dey wait oh for the BJ service wey you promise.....dan banza kowai.

swerve
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Hakeem3(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
handie:
Shey Buhari said the planes in d fleet are too many and he'll sell some or convert them into Nigerian airways when elected. Politicians? They're all the same. No one better among them

Should selling the planes be the first priority for his administration... Some of u do have brains but the problem is u find it difficult to use it or better still can't use it cos ur blinded by ignorance nd irrationality ... Grow up plssss......! Gosh
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by MizMyColi(f): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Me lack home training i be your mate? don't even go there.. Back to topic,

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-orders-disposal-of-nine-presidential-aircraft-to-cut-cost/212433/

Now believe whatever you want.

smh
I know you are a relatively young fellow.
Stop disgracing your parents and learn to talk with manners to people..be they older or younger.

Now read the screenshots below and cure your ignorance once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by str8talk1: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
malton:

Fits your ideological priors so perfectly!

It's hard for anyone to dispel whatever notions you may have of the president.

Beyond just that, it's even more difficult to decipher whether you are dead-brained or it's sheer knack for stupidity.

You're as literate but allow illiterates to dictate your fate? What good is your education, then?

You're helpless!

@those quoting me, I know that morons abound on nairaland much as there are sane brilliant minds.
So continue...defending like minds is allowed!
cool

Shld we start applauding d wasteful nature of ur Daura President and not 2 raise an eye brow?
Let d truth be told d gworo gworo of a king has discreetly shut other tribes(expect d fulanis and d Yorubas) out of his inner caucus just to perpetrate massive misapplication of d scare resources he claims to be saving.
D msg is dis,Nigerians want d president 2 maintain a smallest aircraft only in d fleet and sell d rest. Then we'll believe him in dis so-called change mantra he is deceiving himself 2 b proclaiming.
Let d truth b told,GEJ may b a weak president but he was fair and just in his appointments to ALL regions in d country. Your Daura President is just being vindictive and a tribal bigot.
When d SE and SS r ready 2 leave dis contraption called Nigeria then u and d rest of ur almajiris brethen will knw dat d game is up!
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
angiography:

See this TANist o. If approx 70% of Nigerians didn't see any direct impact of the Jonathan administration, then nay, your opinion must either be made out of myopicsm or sheer ignorance.

Oh, you claimed economic development, lol...how much did it translate to wealth among the masses..FYI, the poverty index rose by 15% during your so-called economic growth.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sai Baba
how about na? Nigerian are so broke since the past 6months like never before. Your baba brought an unimaginable poverty like never before
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by bashydemy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

smh
I know you are a relatively young fellow.
Stop disgracing your parents and learn to talk with manners to people..be they older or younger.

Now read the screenshots below and cure your ignorance once and for all.

You too stop being a fool here, You defend claim with source and i did the same...

You provide this to back up your claim..

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/185385-buhari-has-not-ordered-sale-of-9-presidential-jets-presidency.html

and i provide this to back up my claim

They are both respected news medias in Nigeria and you have the right to believe what ever you want.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Yehman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Frankiss44:
Damn... My brother we are on a long thing... And some fools will still come here and blame the previous government.

There are some fools here on Nairaland that if Buhari should kill their mother, they will come here and give positive reasons why their mother really deserved to die...

Ass lickers
Lol! What an epic example. It's true shaa. Ass lickers like @koleman can do that. Quote me anywhere
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by light004: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Koleman:
I hope you wailers are prepared to do this for the Next 4yrs? And do people even real at all. That post is not saying the president spent money on buying new air planes or incurring any extra expenses. Pls read out de first sentence. It is only spending that money to maintain the air planes bought by the previous administration. Maybe you still dont understand. Let me use a simple example to illustrate. "IF YOUr FATHER RENTS A DUPLEX FOR YOU AND Suddenly dies towards de expiration of the rent, when the time for payment comes, i wonder who is going to pay the rent? Now you have two choices, first choice is you bear the huge cost and pay the rent. Second option you agree the cost is to much and so you relocate to much more cheaper and affordable house. Now if am not mistaken one of the few promises made by buhari upon assumption of office is to sell some of the air planes so as to minimize cost. Now what i expect any rational mind to do is concentrate on reminding him of that promise! Now has baba forgotten?

The truth needs no defender because it's sacred. It's external and unchangeable. You can't proffer one thing and carry out the exact opposite, Such is known as hypocrisy. You are quick to insult but in your own very words, you expose your sycophantic nature. The president promised a lean govt, promised to cut cost and eliminate waste and even sell some of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet and you are here condemning those who are bold enough to point out the truth. If you have any honor, you will join them to remind the president of his promises rather than defend hypocrisy. Please take off your silly and illogical example, it's annoying. Won't you rent another property if you can't afford the one left by your father. Please, grow up!
Sad, how lack of proper education and good moral upbringing has destroyed our nation.
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by saint047(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
This GMB led APC govt will make Guinness Book of Records as the most Hypocritical government in History of Mankind

5.8B on Jets in 6months
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Forwetinnah: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigeria is broke...Nigeria's Economy is finished, yet some very selected few are rolling in stupendous wealth. Biko, i no go school..someborri helep me calculate this money
N60 billion ×(the number of days Buhari's been President)= being a Dundee for voting Change.
TSA was generating funds during GEJs Administration...now??
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Akposkool:
They should sell some. See expenses wey jonathan leave for us

As Jona leff am..why Buhari no sell am? As you wan bring Jona into the matter. ..why is the Change* administration still keeping those Jets?
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by ucheuzor1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nobody will blame Buhari for not selling some of those PAFs... when He saw the comfort of Falcon7x jet,Eagle one,gulfstream 550,na once d Daura President halla kai, this one na muoch enzoyment o....Dankworoba to pokwaty

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Omooba77: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b][/b]
angiography:

Who cares bout your opinion when the majority doesn't validate your view. Present someone acceptable in 2019 and we may consider voting for him. But now, the majority voted for pmb and the only thing u can do is wail
judging by your reply,I can guess your age,no comment
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by NasNation(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

Can't you seen Nigeria has not progressed since inception? I have news for you, it will never progress because we keep doing the same things over and over again. You must be a very loyal slave anyway, how much can i buy you slave?
Lol funny U...dis attitude u jst potrayed shws dat ur an "educated illiterate".
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by AlPeter: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

You cannot insult me and claim to love me in one breath.
If that repeats itself next time... You might not be let off easily.
If you want to insult me, do so squarely. What I won't tolerate is you insulting my sensibilities.
Thanks.
sensibilities?.......lol....

1 Like

Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by kentAire(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
Lol to me Buhari is worse than Abacha.
Na d same motor carry all of dem
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by christinie(f): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na the same tokumbo motor wey no even pass M.O.T test. Lol.
kentAire:

Na d same motor carry all of dem
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2015
The PAF should have no more than 4 aircraft in its fleet
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by gitama: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abiagirl777:

swerve
is this all that your brain can spew out
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Abiagirl777(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
gitama:

is this all that your brain can spew out

if you won't teach me,stay off my mention.I guess you know everything in the world
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by gitama: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abiagirl777:

if you won't teach me,stay off my mention.I guess you know everything in the world

same way you should not call the government one chance!
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by Abiagirl777(f): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
gitama:

same way you should not call the government one chance!

ok govt isn't one chance,can we call a truce now?
oya teach me how to resize a pic,I dont know if my uc browser is the reason I can't upload files because I did that b4 using operamini
Re: FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months by gitama: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Abiagirl777:

ok govt isn't one chance,can we call a truce now?
oya teach me how to resize a pic,I dont know if my uc browser is the reason I can't upload files because I did that b4 using operamini

I WONT BEG ME MORE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.