Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (8105 Views)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Insha Allah and I hope not only defend Nigeria but kill as many of you fools as possible.

Which of the Allah's are you talking about?

The one that love all men and wish us all men good life and prosperity?
The one that hate the shedding of blood and gave command against it?

Or is the fake version of Allah imported from the Arabian deserts?
The one that feast on blood and celebrate the molestation of innocent women?

Shame on you!

So, who is the aggressor here?
We have nothing in common with you blood thirsty monsters.
Biafra shall be free

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Omololu007(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, tell Nigeria to negotiate with Biafra!
The sooner the better.

The fear within us all this while has gone!

Even though so many of us do not like Nnamdi's methods, his sacrifice has emboldened us.
We are no longer afraid of the Jihardists up north.
We are not scared of the blood thirsty bigot called Buhari.
We are no long afraid of death.

We want freedom. Period!
my question to you is that,is this the way the scottish got their own referendum?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ODUBEZE: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2015
luvmijeje:
We are now getting the faces behind the protest. If there's any breakdown of laws the Governor should get ready to forfeit his seat for a competent administrator.
Lol! because he is not hiding his face like those sponsoring Bokoharam.
He has voiced his thought on the matter so that when it get out of hand as it will if Nnamdi is not released, History will remember him for it.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by SailorXY: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2015
There's little sense holding back the man if he's fulfilled bail terms & released by a competent court. The youths these days see every national occurance through tribal lenses.

Whether we like it or not, the Nigerian armed forces cannot combat conflicts in two fronts in separate regions. It is easy to lie on your bed & extol the virtues or accomplishments of our nation's Defence.

If we get too stretched, coupled with the inevitable fact that there will be military commandos sympathetic to the cause of one tribe/region or the other, the undeniable result is total degradation with knives in backs even in frontline operations - I'm not even talking of office whistlings undecided These happened in during the insurgency in the ND & even the recent battle against Boko Haram.

These days many youths for Naija no get common sense I swear
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by attacker231: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

shotopu ediot

F.uck off.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by totorimi: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Don't mind them, it is Nnandi akanu they can hold but no single boko haram sponsor can be found. The day of reckoning is around the corner. The whole world have seen it that we don't belong with these Fulani's and all we ask for is let us stay with our own. We don't squart to urinate,we don't sit on the floor, we don't cover our wives with mask, we don't marry children as wives, we are not uncircumcised, cows are not our brothers, we don't dash out our children as wives, we don't wear long robes, we don't eat gworo and two, we don't send our children to alamajiri, we don't do suicide bombing we love our life, we don't do homosexuality, we don't do vvf, we don't shave our head like gorimapa, we are not slim like broom stick.

So you see we don't have anything I'm common just let us be on our own we understand ourselves we can settle our differences in our various obi. we love our culture handed down to us from our ancestors.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.
Even the middle belt will distance themselves from it not to talk of the world!

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by totorimi: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2015
is it by force to hold people down in a country they don't want to belong. See what is happening in Donetsk Ukraine will soon happen here because our brothers in Israel will soon come to our aid to bombard all the unbelievers away from the blessed country of Biafra.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Atlantian: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigeria cant even win Boko Haram, now I see people thinking they can win over 1 million IPOB youth that are ready to die for Nnamdi. If 8 people could kill 200 in Paris last night, we should be careful of challenging the IPOB youths. This is era of AK47 and who ever holds it is King.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Insha Allah and I hope not only defend Nigeria but kill as many of you fools as possible.

All I need is a pix of you. And you will be taking care of before the war even start. Insha Allah
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by princdebola201(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Atlantian:
Nigeria cant even win Boko Haram, now I see people thinking they can win over 1 million IPOB youth that are ready to die for Nnamdi. If 8 people could kill 200 in Paris last night, we should be careful of challenging the IPOB youths. This is era of AK47 and who ever holds it is King.

That's how u reason when u have kilobyte of brain ecompase in ur cerebrum..
Boko Haram re assymetric that cannot be seen except the army goes into thorough investigation to find out who boko haram is .even with boko haram menace in north ur flat head brothers re trooping in there to do business..people that is not affected re doing their business on daily basis, the economy of d state is not shut down

But when it comes to civil war an economy of a geographical location affected will be shut down, no transaction or buying and selling .everybody is in door. The borders re being shut down u will only feed on what u have . The Nigeria forces will shoot at sight any bloody civilian whether young or old, female or Male. They will bombard the region with air strikes if the south east zone declare republic of biafra I can Bet my Life the war won't last 24 hoursgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
See the evil yoruba and Hausa. As if they can fight war.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Note: NL mods are bigots
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by femifemo123: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2015
If it were in those days we practised military system, he (nnamdi kanu) would have been executed by now.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nemesis99(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2015
See what nnamdi kqnu has done to these helpless ppl. So now they believe they are relevant. Eeya I feel for una.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2015
omenka:
One Lie at a time, that is how they hope to get their country.

What a shame.

Op please add the source- I presume it would be igberetv.

Bastard
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Mzdivacious(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

listen to urself.u are one of the reasons ive stopped defending islam as a peaceful religion
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
SirJeffry:
Just wait, let me finish processing my sis and her family's papers (they are the last) and you guys can keep "war-ing" till eternity for all I care.

I repeat, I don't believe that war is the best way to settle differences.

As for those that will open their gutters to call me a coward, I am a veteran of the US Marine and I know what it means to carry gun for more than 20hours a day which I'm sure most of you don't know.undecided
us marine ur ass. Ur first paragraph proves the coward u re. Anu Ewu
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Omololu007:
my question to you is that,is this the way the scottish got their own referendum?
google is ur friend. It wouldn't have gotten to this stage if our voices were heard but as it being africa, the only tune the hear is protest.

To those saying KANU preaches hate, u guys are simply unreasonable, you accepted him to say Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba are great neighbors right? To preach love to you? Haha
If he did the above, how then will u take our agitation serious?

I don't just pray 4 Nigerians to receive sense but
God pls give those f00ls even if na #commonsense
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Omololu007(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
google is ur friend. It wouldn't have gotten to this stage if our voices were heard but as it being africa, the only tune the hear is protest.

To those saying KANU preaches hate, u guys are simply unreasonable, you accepted him to say Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba are great neighbors right? To preach love to you? Haha
If he did the above, how then will u take our agitation serious?

I don't just pray 4 Nigerians to receive sense but
God pls give those f00ls even if na #commonsense
why didn't you guys protest like these during the government of GEJ? Why can't ibos create a political party which is objective will be to leave Nigeria.ibos should start voting for a party like APGA or any other ibo party and his objective will be to leave Nigeria before 2020 or so

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

All I need is a pix of you. And you will be taking care of before the war even start. Insha Allah
You are a fool!
We are waiting for your Biafra war
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
While they should release Biafra, they shouldn't release Kanu. Let him pay for his crime.
what's his crime?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
listen to urself.u are one of the reasons ive stopped defending islam as a peaceful religion
Fool, they are threatening with war, and you think war is a tea party to share cookies. People get killed in war!

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Don4eva:
what's his crime?
He went to America to solicit for funds to buy guns and ammunitions to kill Nigerians in his so called Zoo.
Nigeria would kill him before he kill one Nigerian with his guns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.
Bring it on bro, it's an opportunity to conquer the world.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

He went to America to solicit for funds to buy guns and ammunitions to kill Nigerians in his so called Zoo.
Nigerians would kill him before he kill one Nigerian with his guns.
No offence bro, what's the source or proof of this allegation?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Don4eva:
No offence bro, what's the source or proof of this allegation?
Search YouTube, Kanu speech at World Igbo Conference in America
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Omololu007:
why didn't you guys protest like these during the government of GEJ? Why can't ibos create a political party which is objective will be to leave Nigeria.ibos should start voting for a party like APGA or any other ibo party and his objective will be to leave Nigeria before 2020 or so
the mistake I made is in never recording the voice of KANU when he said over the radio that no body should vote either for APC or PDP. Buhari divided the country 5℅ & 95% and advocating for self determination of Palestinians.

For ur question, there were rallies for Biafra during Gej admin but it wasn't massive. Wanna know y?
Cut off the head the body can do nothing it was because uwazulike was compromised. So it then seems to that Biafra struggle was dead but massob gave birth to IPOB .

The same Cut off the head the body can do nothing buhari is trying to do with KANU seems not to work but rather fueled the desire for freedom.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by simplycarro: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Kanu will rot away in jail and nothing you biafrans will do except making noise all over the place in your biafran enclaves
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
princdebola201:

Boko Haram re assymetric that cannot be seen except the army goes into thorough investigation to find out who boko haram is .even with boko haram menace in north ur flat head brothers re trooping in there to do business..people that is not affected re doing their business on daily basis, the economy of d state is not shut down

But when it comes to civil war an economy of a geographical location affected will be shut down, no transaction or buying and selling .everybody is in door. The borders re being shut down u will only feed on what u have . The Nigeria forces will shoot at sight any bloody civilian whether young or old, female or Male. They will bombard the region with air strikes if the south east zone declare republic of biafra I can Bet my Life the war won't last 24 hoursgringrin
Bring it on....you have no idea what war looks like, I f Nigeria couldn't get rid of Boko Haram till date, they shouldn't dare try shit with IPOB, I want us to remain one Nigeria, but if this government messes with IPOB, then they are in for a very long thing. This issue needs to be addressed with sense of urgency but the Nigerian government is taking it for granted. I pray for PEACE and I work towards it but if this government messes with SE, it will be deadly mistake they'll live to regret. Quote me and die of leprosy.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2015
princdebola201:

this is exactly what gown said in 1967.........
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Search YouTube, Kanu speech at World Igbo Conference in America
I'll check on it shortly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Receive The 21 Chibok Girls And Their Families Today / 2019: It’s Insulting For PDP To Attempt Returning To Power – Ex-speaker, Bamisil / Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.