Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (8102 Views)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

He went to America to solicit for funds to buy guns and ammunitions to kill Nigerians in his so called Zoo.
Nigeria would kill him before he kill one with his guns.
from he said to he went Yoruba and propaganda.so what of buhari and shekau statements.
Why didn't Obj jail buhari for his 2001 statement why didn't Gej jail buhari for his 2011 statement

Buhari knows nigeria is a zoo "dogs and baboons will sock in blood"

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by porshuch: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Don4eva:
Bring it on bro, it's an opportunity to conquer the world.
etuzina onu! Stop making mouth. Onye aguu Biafra. Biafra is a scam.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by RisingSun1: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.
Look at this coward!

Is it under your brown-roofed hut in iba-dam that you will stay and annihilate the igbos?

When will your Nigeria annihilate Boko Haram??

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by porshuch: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
RisingSun1:
Look at this coward!

Is it under your brown-roofed hut in iba-dam that you will stay and annihilate the igbos?

When will your Nigeria annihilate Boko Haram??
Bia nwoke m, aburo mu onye Ibadan or Yoruba. So don't even go there.

So u want alaigbo to experience what is happening in the north? Do you know the havoc boko haram hv caused in the north? So you want your IPob to cause the same in the east? Chukwu kpo gi oku! Ewu.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bring on d civil war! It will be fought only in d eastern part of d country! Stop making threats coward ibo tribe!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by RisingSun1: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
Bia nwoke m, aburo mu onye Ibadan or Yoruba. So don't even go there.

So u want alaigbo to experience what is happening in the north? Do you know the havoc boko haram hv caused in the north? So you want your IPob to cause the same in the east? Chukwu kpo gi oku! Ewu.
So u claim to be igbo and you are preaching for the annihilation of the same igbos.What a pity! If you don't like what is happening in the east,you are free to travel out to leave with your hausa-fulani brothers.

Majority carrys the vote
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
EasternLionn:

Not cowardice, its called being cautious.

I will rather be on the battle field for my family to have chance of survival tho.

RESPECT!
anoda coward is talkin! Only to relocate boko prisoners to d east the entire regions almost ran to cameroon! If u see war u go run leave ur family like Ojukwu!but this time there will be no running for u because even d cameroonians hate u guys!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by callmelanner(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Don4eva:
Bring it on bro, it's an opportunity to conquer the world.
What have you been smoking on my broda?
Biafra against the world? C'mon man!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omololu007:
my question to you is that,is this the way the scottish got their own referendum?
compare the mentality of Africans with those of the United Kingdom, and you have your answer.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by backtosender: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
As we talk Nigerian army got question to answer to ICC for human rights abuses in NE Nigeria......you people think we're in 1967 cheesy welcome to the new world where anything can be traced and track.....the whole world Hates Nigeria not only Biafrans,Nigeria will never received any help from world power ever again....this time around eyes are watching the Zoo Nigeria trust me the world power now know that Nigeria still stock in the 15 centuries mentality ... Therefore they can never risk dealing with such people
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by JMcRuf(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
People sha... if person just chop belle full e go think say e don add weight.... make una do better thing with una tym o! Biafra this biafra that! undecided
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Mzdivacious(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
simplycarro:

Fool, they are threatening with war, and you think war is a tea party to share cookies. People get killed in war!
dear,do not call me a fool...what happened to advocating for peaceu gats bring out ur own sword too.abi?an eye for an eye?contunu
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Longeria(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
realnews:
When Asari was arrested for agitating for Niger Delta Republic where were Igbo people. None of you protested that a Biafran has been arrested. Now that it is Igbo man you guys wont let us rest about how south south is part of Biafra.
Fool.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Sirkris(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
If ndigbo goes to war again, bet me, the world will still join forces with Nigeria and fight Biafra, this time it will be total annihilation.

your wish is for the annihilation of the igbo nation. hmmmmm. though am from the north and reside in maiduguri. i will rather see them get what they want than see blood on the street again. nigeria can even divide into 36 country and live will still go on.
#callitnorthwecallithome.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by ninovandross(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
See as peeps they talk say dem ready for war, like say na Call Of Duty hmm na wa oh I pray we no see war
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
porshuch:
etuzina onu! Stop making mouth. Onye aguu Biafra. Biafra is a scam.
I don't want biafra, am just trying to tell people that this government is hurting itself by ignoring the protests or calling them miscreants
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by porshuch: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Don4eva:
I don't want biafra, am just trying to tell people that this government is hurting itself by ignoring the protests or calling them miscreants
ok! Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Don4eva(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
callmelanner:

What have you been smoking on my broda?
Biafra against the world? C'mon man!
am filled with the Holy Spirit, I don't smoke shit grin
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
SirJeffry:
Just wait, let me finish processing my sis and her family's papers (they are the last) and you guys can keep "war-ing" till eternity for all I care.

I repeat, I don't believe that war is the best way to settle differences.

As for those that will open their gutters to call me a coward, I am a veteran of the US Marine and I know what it means to carry gun for more than 20hours a day which I'm sure most of you don't know.undecided

War is far better than te present situation of most Zoogerian citizens.

Go to the north and check out Amajiri.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Babacele: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
It baffles me how my people wants to pay the karma for PDP's 16years misrule because it seems we have been infected with cluelessness. Ask me who is marginalizing who? within a decade we have inspector general of police, chief of army staff, CBN gov twice, minister of finance, senate presidency, head several ministries like aviation, transport ,labour n productivity, etc
many of our people are innocently doing greatly in their various adopted communities all over Nigeria but the real enemies of Igbo won't allow us be.
hmmmmm.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Zuric(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
I know good thing is very hard to achieve but speak out at very end. The Biafra or Biafra as some of you people termed it must come one day. So if not now, it may be tomorrow by the power of God. Therefore, i know everybody is afraid of war that is the serious reason behind it.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by snoopnwanne: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2016
simplycarro:
Bring on the civil war

For your mind you are fearless, yorubastard who at the mention of fulani all your knees bow.

Just know we in the eastern region will come hard on the west this time, it won't be like 1967, this time our main target is yoruba.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by snoopnwanne: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2016
princdebola201:

That's how u reason when u have kilobyte of brain ecompase in ur cerebrum..
Boko Haram re assymetric that cannot be seen except the army goes into thorough investigation to find out who boko haram is .even with boko haram menace in north ur flat head brothers re trooping in there to do business..people that is not affected re doing their business on daily basis, the economy of d state is not shut down

But when it comes to civil war an economy of a geographical location affected will be shut down, no transaction or buying and selling .everybody is in door. The borders re being shut down u will only feed on what u have . The Nigeria forces will shoot at sight any bloody civilian whether young or old, female or Male. They will bombard the region with air strikes if the south east zone declare republic of biafra I can Bet my Life the war won't last 24 hoursgringrin

For betting your life you will go in for it. You shall see biafra come and you will slump and die. So shall it be amen!!!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari by Living4christ(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
when the war start nobody will fly! we are going to bring down every plane and airport nobody I mean nobody will escape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much Senators Who Are Ex-governors Earn. / Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics / Richest Local Government Areas In Nigeria: Top 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.