Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro (2555 Views)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Babasessy(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2015
Former Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, is unrecognizable in a new set of pictures posted by renowned Nigerian journalist and publisher Dele Momodu, who said he visited her two weeks ago.
Mr. Momodu shared the pictures while introducing his newly launched magazine “TheBoss newspaper” Friday night.

Vanity Upon Vanity, what's the essence of acquiring world's wealth and lose your soul. For those of you in government still thinking of impoverishing the masses, you better think twice, because there is another day in paradise they say.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2015/11/shocking-photos-of-cancer-stricken.html

Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2015
I don't think I want to believe this...

God help us
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by utenwuson: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2015
ds can't be true! cancer of wah? d whole body?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2015
shocked shocked thank God for your life.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by akinloluwao: 6:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Oluwa ooooo. Are you kidding me? Wow wow wow! See what cancer has turned a beautiful woman to. Jesus please have mercy on her, I promise you on her behalf that she will return all her loots. Please let her enjoy perfect health. Right now all the money she allegedly stole is useless to her. Jesus fix it pleaseeee.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Jesus Christ. I don't know what these pictures were meant to achieve, but they really got me.

Ha! Diezani. The same graceful and beautiful dame. This life sef!

Sometimes, you ask yourself is it worth all the struggle, the hustle and the bustle.

Ain't nothing here mehn, absolutely nothing. May the lord teach us to number our days!
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
utenwuson:
ds can't be true! cancer of wah? d whole body?
looks fake tho. Bt if cancer hook person d person wud look worse dan dis tho o. D person wud lose weight, chemotherapy too takes a toll on d person. U no see Akunyili pics den. Cancer na bad tin .

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2015
O God!! please forgive her... show ur mercy... ds is a lesson to dose foolish girls who compromise love for money. .. none of you girls dat gallivant around chasing money can reach wat ds woman acquired legally and illegally. .. now see d money cannot help her...
Buh I hope she goes to Jesus for help... and let her do restitution. .. its a pity...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Zellie: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2015
WTF shocked

This has to be photoshop shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by dejonathan(f): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2015
It's A Pity....Vanity Upon Vanity,wer Is All D Money She Stole Now..God Av Mercy
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Ashez: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2015
God please have mercy and forgive her of all her sins. Is well with you Madam
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by lawrenceunaa: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
dejonathan:
It's A Pity....Vanity Upon Vanity,wer Is All D Money She Stole Now..God Av Mercy
Zellie:
WTF shocked
This has to be photoshop shocked
ednut1:
looks fake tho. Bt if cancer hook person d person wud look worse dan dis tho o. D person wud lose weight, chemotherapy too takes a toll on d person. U no see Akunyili pics den. Cancer na bad tin .
I don't believe it too. Because she get cancer na him she come look like wili-wili
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by adesammy1(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
I don't believe it too. Because she get cancer na him she come look like wili-wili
You no know cancer ohhh, it can make someone look like witch and thief combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by dominique(f): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Babasessy:
Former Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, is unrecognizable in a new set of pictures posted by renowned Nigerian journalist and publisher Dele Momodu, who said he visited her two weeks ago.
Mr. Momodu shared the pictures while introducing his newly launched magazine “TheBoss newspaper” Friday night.
Vanity Upon Vanity, what's the essence of acquiring world's wealth and lose your soul. For those of you in government still thinking of impoverishing the masses, you better think twice, because there is another day in paradise they say.
http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2015/11/shocking-photos-of-cancer-stricken.html

Hope those photos are not Photoshoped?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro by agrovick(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2015
favoured234:

You no know cancer ohhh, it can make someone look like witch and thief combined
Abeg abeg abeg! It's too early in the morning, see as I dey laugh like say I dey basketmouth show

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Lagos A No-man's Land? / APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) / iGbo Grudge Against The Present Gov't Is All About Hatin Yoruba And Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.