Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer (5968 Views)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / Picture Collections That Christians Would Not Want You To See. / Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2015
vfactor:

I am not asking what Adam is. I know. I am asking his relationship with Allah
Owkay.... he is a servant of ALLAH.... he is neither a son or brother of ALLAH.... but a servant...
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Anas09: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hey, Mr muslim with Ten questions for Christians, Am still waiting for ur responds. Do you promise to also answer my questionsn so that we can start?

You guys keep in line, don't derail this thread.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by bytemeister(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Subuhannalah! (perfection be to allah alone) did you mean the HOLY SPIRIT? let it fall on ur family ........ i don't need it .......... embrace islam and be save'd................. stOp doing /practising some things that there's no knowledge for it... in ya novel... i mean bible....

and ur religion and it's novel is any better??
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Ezegozie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Sir' is that(question) not thoughtful enough please, does your religion allows you to do whatever you like ..... many christianS has left christianity bcOz even some pastors fail to answer those question................. QUESTION: WHo is jesus is he a servant of GOD or the son of GOD

Even from your post, and gramatical blunders, its clear that you are not learned.
I would have answered your question but you are not worth my response.
I dont answer infidels and illiterates.
But one thing I will like to tell you is to grow up and learn how to respect other people's religion.
Even if you have a dull brain, you dont necesarily need to wash your dirty linen in public
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Owkay.... he is a servant of ALLAH.... he is neither a son or brother of ALLAH.... but a servant...

I see. Who would u say is son of Allah?
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
vfactor:

I see. Who would u say is son of Allah?
Nobody,... even prophet muhammad (s.a.w) is a messenger ( slave,) infact define the word "slave" then you'll know that even jesus(isah -alayn salam) is a slave... Include the christians...
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Nobody,... even prophet muhammad (s.a.w) is a messenger ( slave,) infact define the word "slave" then you'll know that even jesus(isah -alayn salam) is a slave... Include the christians...

So Allah isn't a father even if he gave us life?
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes I can answer d question
1. You don't need to call christianity a religion, by definition christians are group of people with same believe, who hope and believe in jesus christ n God almighty d creator of man.
2. Its maybe not be written in d bible dat must go to church but its said remember f sabbath day n keep it holy. Yu cn do by going to church its erryone dt cn read bible n understand d church helps u to understand.
3. If you can call your fellow man lord den why can't give jesus d same honour n respect
4. All does days u mentioned r not stated in d bilble but don't celebrate your bday, independence day, wedding anniversary etc u carved out does as special so why can't christians do same.
Mumu OP I no get ya time. D IV to heaven does not say plus +1 oh, don't think ur sins will be pardoned
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Anas09: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ah, where are the Muslims?
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
vfactor:

That's why i love islam.... we don't do anything without prOve and evidence from the al-quran and sunna-prophet muhammad(s.a.w) .... there's no where in al-quran that almighty Allah(Azwajal) said "call me ur father" did u even know the meaning of "father"......... (subuhanallah) Almighty allah is our rabb..... our creator......not our father ^_^ .........
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
vfactor:

Does someone who gives life mean a "father OR CREATOR"? That's why i love islam.... we don't do anything without prOve and evidence from the al-quran and sunna-prophet muhammad(s.a.w) .... there's no where in al-quran that almighty Allah(Azwajal) said "call me ur father" did u even know the meaning of "father"......... (subuhanallah) Almighty Allah is our rabb..... our creator......not our father ^_^ .........And we are HIS slaves
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
That's why i love islam.... we don't do anything without prOve and evidence from the al-quran and sunna-prophet muhammad(s.a.w) .... there's no where in al-quran that almighty Allah(Azwajal) said "call me ur father" did u even know the meaning of "father"......... (subuhanallah) Almighty allah is our rabb..... our creator......not our father ^_^ .........

What is the meaning of father?
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Does someone who gives life mean a "father OR CREATOR"? That's why i love islam.... we don't do anything without prOve and evidence from the al-quran and sunna-prophet muhammad(s.a.w) .... there's no where in al-quran that almighty Allah(Azwajal) said "call me ur father" did u even know the meaning of "father"......... (subuhanallah) Almighty Allah is our rabb..... our creator......not our father ^_^ .........And we are HIS slaves

In other word, the man who cause ur birth is not ur father but ur creator simply cos Islam doesnt say so?
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Ezegozie(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
The so called Mohammed abi na wetin.
(1) Why did he marry/rape Aisha at the age of 9?
Is dat not child abuse?
Answer the questions in your Religion first before looking for who to ask questions.

(2) Why are Muslims always too violent and linked to terrorism?

(3) Why do Muslims kill their brothers once he join Christianity?
Is that morally right?

(4) Why do most Muslims even a Nigerian senator marry underaged girls to immitate their prophet Mohammed?

(5) Why dont Muslims mind their business and stick to their religion and stop looking for other religions to criticize?

(6) Why do Muslims wash their penis after urinating and the worst of all is that they squart like women while urinating? Did ur Allah abi Mohammed also did so?

(7) Why is it that Bokoharan and ISIS are all Muslims and related to muslims. Does it mean that Islam is a religion of violence?

(cool Why do some Muslims spend so much time studying the bible while we christians dont give a Bleep of Your Koran.

(9) Why did Muslims use force to convert people? Historically Killing those that refuse to be converted? Is dat morally right?

(10) Why do Muslims and even Mohammed like women too much that they believe that once you die during jihad, you will go to heaven and you will marry 7virgins in heaven.
Virgins from where? Abi after spoiling the little virgins in this world, you think you will have 7virgins in heaven?

Muslims how do you feel reading this my post? Storyline.......Mind your business and respect other people's religion
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
its 72 virgins
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Muhammed77766: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
@Ezegozie
1.how can marriage become rape. rape is forced sex no force no rape .A century ago marriage age was 13/12,,,marry (mother of jesus) married @12 and quite normal. for an abuse there will be a victim .no victim no abuse
2. A very low percent of Muslims are terrorist LIKE ANY OTHER RELIGION OR CULT. every herd contains some black sheep.
3. same as above
4.if girl reached puberty, if man is OK, if girl is OK with it , then what is ur role there?? whether the world have to follow ur morality.
5. because we love u . preaching Islam is the duty of muslim
6. prophet did so we And we feel ur way of urinating irritAting, ugly and all (morAlity diff. from person to person)
7.I do not know that ISIS Muslims or Jews
Islam teaches to be violent to those who are viol ent to u first (war btween countries).
8. we look for evidence to find truth.
9. which history any way quran condems it .
10. sex is pleasure .how come pleasure spoil someone?sex is good if not forced..
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Ezegozie(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Muhammed77766:
@Ezegozie
1.how can marriage become rape. rape is forced sex no force no rape .A century ago marriage age was 13/12,,,marry (mother of jesus) married @12 and quite normal. for an abuse there will be a victim .no victim no abuse
2. A very low percent of Muslims are terrorist LIKE ANY OTHER RELIGION OR CULT. every herd contains some black sheep.
3. same as above
4.if girl reached puberty, if man is OK, if girl is OK with it , then what is ur role there?? whether the world have to follow ur morality.
5. because we love u . preaching Islam is the duty of muslim
6. prophet did so we And we feel ur way of urinating irritAting, ugly and all (morAlity diff. from person to person)
7.I do not know that ISIS Muslims or Jews
Islam teaches to be violent to those who are viol ent to u first (war btween countries).
8. we look for evidence to find truth.
9. which history any way quran condems it .
10. sex is pleasure .how come pleasure spoil someone?sex is good if not forced..

lies from the pit of hell.
An average Muslim is a pedophile because their religion condones child marriage.
Imagine a prophet marrying a 9yr old girl?
Thats rape because the 9yr old girl is not mature yet for sex and you are having sex with her against her wish.
Inshort she is bundled like wood and thrown into marriage against her wish.
How do you feel as a man having sex with a 9yr old girl?
But your mohammed did and you guys are celebrating him today.
Celebrating a pedophile.
Ok thats apart.

When I read this your post "A very low percent of Muslims are terrorist LIKE ANY OTHER RELIGION "
I concluded that you muslims are not only confused but also liars.
because a truthful person can not say that.
And the last time I checked, the age of Mary was never mentioned in the Bible.
Bottomline, stick to your own religion and let others stick to theirs.
because even at gunpoint, I and any of my lineage can neva be a Muslim.
So why preaching to somebody that finds your religion disgusting?
Is that not a waste of time?
This is my last comment here.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Muhammed77766: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
How do you feel as a man having sex with a 9yr old girl?
what I feel is irrelevant
if the man and girl felt it as natural .who am I to question.
women must be shorter than husband, men should be elder than wife, age diff. etc are man made customs which may differ from place to place ,time time. One may feel any culture other than his to be strange that does not mean they Are wrong. Like a frog in a well don't think ur surroundings are entire world.
[When I read this your post "A very low percent of Muslims are terrorist LIKE ANY
OTHER RELIGION "
I concluded that you muslims are not only confused but also liars.
because a truthful person can not say that.]
Ok Prove It If U R Truthfull
it is never wastage of time because
our aim is not to CONVERT U TO ISLAM
but to CONVEY ISLAM TO U
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
vfactor:

In other word, the man who cause ur birth is not ur father but ur creator simply cos Islam doesnt say so?
quess is time to qoute verses from al-quran & bible.............. please, don't just post or comment and reverse to al-quran... without an evidence .... Where is your prove(s)
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
michaeadi:
@op...why should anyone embrace Islam... Which has being known only for the violence and havoc it creates...

Right from the dats of its creation, till now... Whenever you hear them Islamic dudes... Anger and rage is their food...... Religion of peace my foot.....

They always want to justify their religion by attacking another's religion...

Rather than showing that they are better.... They end up humiliating themselves
We are not a terrorists ... lemme even answer ur question with what is happening now .....I keep having Christians ask me if ISIS are Muslims or not this is my answer to the Christians (only Allah swt knows if ISIS are Muslims or not I can't tell or judge there heart only Allah swt knows if ISIS in there heart said ( Ashyhadu Alla illa ha Illallah , Wa Ashyhadu anna Muhammada Rasullullah) I can tell you this there going against the Qur'an and what Allah swt said {Qur'an 5:32} (Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors) and they not following prophet Muhammad saw)
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Smartoscope007:
quess is time to qoute verses from al-quran & bible.............. please, don't just post or comment and reverse to al-quran... without an evidence .... Where is your prove(s)

I am asking questions so as to know. I ve noticed that the language in which a religious book is written can greatly affect the understanding and message. For example in Hebrew, the word father could connote a begetter, or progenitor of a person, head of a family, protector, ancestor, etc. I would like to know if same applies to Arabic.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2015
vfactor:

I am asking questions so as to know. I ve noticed that the language in which a religious book is written can greatly affect the understanding and message. For example in Hebrew, the word father could connote a begetter, or progenitor of a person, head of a family, protector, ancestor, etc. I would like to know if same applies to Arabic.
Arabic is a language, and i believe that there is nOthing in arabic that can't be translat'd to another language...... that's about language.... but in al-qur'an there's nowhere that Almighty Allah says"call me father" but we call HIM, Our Creator, ... someone who gives life and cause death is CREATOR...... father(is someone that can beget a son....and b4 someone can beget a son , he must have sex) now do u think GOD is father or creator? if GOD Is a father, who is his wife? now why do we obey HIM by force, If ALLAH(azwajal) is our father ... "forceful-ly to obey" is btw "master and a slave"
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Arabic is a language, and i believe that there is nOthing in arabic that can't be translat'd to another language...... that's about language.... but in al-qur'an there's nowhere that Almighty Allah says"call me father" but we call HIM, Our Creator, ... someone who gives life and cause death is CREATOR...... father(is someone that can beget a son....and b4 someone can beget a son , he must have sex) now do u think GOD is father or creator? if GOD Is a father, who is his wife? now why do we obey HIM by force, If ALLAH(azwajal) is our father ... "forceful-ly to obey" is btw "master and a slave"

It's hard for Islam to comprehend why Allah can be referred to as a father, cos of the limited understanding of the word father. Referring to God as a creator isn't wrong and is encouraged. But viewing him as a fathe,r because he gave us life, enables us to form a loving warm father and son relationship, rather than obeying him by force. Now even if we are slaves, which would u prefer: a slave who willingly obeys his master or one who is forced to do so? Islam prefers the latter and that explains alot.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
vfactor:

It's hard for Islam to comprehend why Allah can be referred to as a father, cos of the limited understanding of the word father. Referring to God as a creator isn't wrong and is encouraged. But viewing him as a fathe,r because he gave us life, enables us to form a loving warm father and son relationship, rather than obeying him by force. Now even if we are slaves, which would u prefer: a slave who willingly obeys his master or one who is forced to do so? Islam prefers the latter and that explains alot.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by oyeludef(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Smartoscope007:
dat is to prove to you dat ur Allah is different from my Jehova. Adam is d son of Jehova
Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Luke 3:37-38 KJV
http://bible.com/1/luk.3.37-38.KJV
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by oyeludef(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
vfactor:

We Christians make mistakes wen we refuse to see d difference between Jehova and allah.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Qpetz: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
If Islam is a religion of PEACE its extremists could have been EXTREMELY PEACEFUL... Deceit everywhere....
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Smartoscope007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
oyeludef:
dat is to prove to you dat ur Allah is different from my Jehova. Adam is d son of Jehova
Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Luke 3:37-38 KJV
http://bible.com/1/luk.3.37-38.KJV
Out of all of them.... who is seth? and you didn't mention'd horus..... i think all of them were son of ya jehova ( smilling) anti-christ in bible.................... i'll advice you to read more about those who you've mentioned........ infact, some of them were devils......and demon...... besides, if adam is son of ALLAH(Azwajal) and ur jehova is his father.... who is adam's mother? hope is not al-lat
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Anas09: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
This stupid Muslim of a person. You think we don't know that Alat is allah's daughter? Liars. You preach monotheism but ur god/demon has three demon daughters.
You are here spweing trash, answer the questions I posted to U, if u know ur religion.
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
oyeludef:

We Christians make mistakes wen we refuse to see d difference between Jehova and allah.

I think the mistake is being ignorant of the fact that Allah is an Arabic word for God (English). When Arabic christians read their bible translated into Arabic, they come across allah, since that is the Arabic word for God
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by oyeludef(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Out of all of them.... who is seth? and you didn't mention'd horus..... i think all of them were son of ya jehova ( smilling) anti-christ in bible.................... i'll advice you to read more about those who you've mentioned........ infact, some of them were devils......and demon...... besides, if adam is son of ALLAH(Azwajal) and ur jehova is his father.... who is adam's mother? hope is not al-lat
i just quoted d Bible for u. If you want to refute it, refute it from the Bible
Re: TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer by oyeludef(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
vfactor:

I think the mistake is being ignorant of the fact that Allah is an Arabic word for God (English). When Arabic christians read their bible translated into Arabic, they come across allah, since that is the Arabic word for God
i will advise you to go and make further study on dat. Ask dis guy on dis thread if he worships Jehova.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does God Requires Faith / Where Did Black Men Came From?: / Is God Looking For Perfect People Or Obedient People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.