Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. (1966 Views)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Am Mr Handsome In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by IFELEKE(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Ok. . . let me clear something here. . .Thonia is the short form for my full name Anthonia and Slim is my middle name. . .so didn't make anything up

Dearie,
IFE begins my First name and LEKE ends the Third.
My Point is, IFELEKE is a psuedo name I use on Nairaland so is ThoniaSlim.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

ok, im loving the name already kiss

thank you. . .  kiss

amebo no1.:

BTW whitelexi stop viewing thonias profile tongue tongue tongue

Haba. . .you are truly an amebo. . .you didn't have to say that.  . . grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by whitelexi(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

BTW whitelexi stop viewing thonias profile tongue tongue tongue

Clears Throat

The same eyes u use see me na him i use see u too tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:25pm On May 18, 2009
IFELEKE:

Dearie,
IFE begins my First name and LEKE ends the Third.
My Point is, IFELEKE is a psuedo name I use on Nairaland so is ThoniaSlim.

Okkkkkk. . .I get your point. . .
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:28pm On May 18, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

thank you. . .  kiss

Haba. . .you are truly an amebo. . .you didn't have to say that.  . . grin

i measure up to my name grin grin grin  shesh dont make noise so that he wont find out i typed his name here, I[b] HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION TO PROTECT ON THIS FORUM[/b] grin grin grin

whitelexi:

Clears Throat

The same eyes u use see me na him i use see u too tongue tongue tongue

The first time i checked whos online i see as you dey look the profile, i go check whos online again ,naim i see say u still dey look, so i had to report back here, before them go say amebo no talk when people dey look thonia profile grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2009
How will I prove the love I have for you his real? tell me. I am i really doing this. Well I believe in myself.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

The first time i checked whos online i see as you dey look the profile, i go check whos online again ,naim i see say u still dey look, so i had to report back here, before them go say amebo no talk when people dey look thonia profile grin grin

My dear, if road good, u go travel am again and again na grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2009
@amebo
Chei. . .  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by maray(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2009
love in tokyo cool cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:34pm On May 18, 2009
whitelexi:

My dear, if road good, u go travel am again and again na grin

onye ara grin grin grin grin grin grin carry waka, but look wit only one eyes angry angry i no like as u dey look, if anything do thonia na ur name i go call, just look once and remove eye, i go dey watch you, if you look again, na seun i go report you give grin grin grin

lookery is a crime cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by whitelexi(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

onye ara grin grin grin grin grin grin carry waka, but look wit only one eyes angry angry i no like as u dey look, if anything do thonia na ur name i go call, just look once and remove eye, i go dey watch you, if you look again, na seun i go report you give grin grin grin

lookery is a crime cool cool

I no look again sef, eye don dey pain me cool tongue grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2009
Thonia If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. You're the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again, If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice in my ear even dose I have never speak to you before for you hold the key to my happiness,
and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence here in Nairaland has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve,
If only you knew. If only you could realize the way you've shown me that it's better to give than to take, and whatever I do, I do for your sake. I'm willing to give you my all and expect nothing in return. But, oh how I yearn for you, if only you knew. please guy you don't have any idea How i feel for this girl. she might think am joking or playing well I am serious. It sound crazy but i like dat. Thonia just give me the chance to talk to you. just for once. If so I will leave you with the rest because No more disturb thank you.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by STELARTOIS(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2009
i think dis guy is crazy!u r in love wit digital enhanced picture,foollllllll embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:43pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

Thonia If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. You're the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again,  If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice in my ear even dose I have never speak to you before for you hold the key to my happiness,
and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence here in Nairaland has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve,
If only you knew. If only you could realize the way you've shown me that it's better to give than to take, and whatever I do, I do for your sake. I'm willing to give you my all and expect nothing in return. But, oh how I yearn for you,  if only you knew. please guy you don't have any idea How i feel for this girl. she might think am joking or playing well I am serious. It sound crazy but i like dat. Thonia just give me the chance to talk to you. just for once. If so I will leave you with the rest because No more disturb thank you.

shiorrrr abeg na where this guy copy and paste this kain "mile2-ajegunle" method of toasting grin grin grin

abeg go find denzel washington make him teach you to scope woman cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by IFELEKE(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

the ruler supreme. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again, If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice in my ear even dose I have never speak to you before for you hold the key to my happiness,
If only you knew. If only you could realize the way you've shown me that it's better to give than to take, and whatever I do, I do for your sake. I'm willing to give you my all and expect nothing in return. But, oh how I yearn for you, if only you knew. please guy you don't have any idea How i feel for this girl. she might think am joking or playing well I am serious. It sound crazy but i like dat. Thonia just give me the chance to talk to you. just for once. If so I will leave you with the rest because No more disturb thank you.

This is getting serious.
Mr OneNaija, you can start by telling Thonia your real name(at least she told you hers). . .who knows, one thing might lead to the other. . . undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 1:50pm On May 18, 2009
Uche2nna 01:49:16 PM Viewing the topic I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland.

i am inloff with uche2nna cool cool cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2009
@STELARTOIS  Why u dey call me fool Na? Abi becos i nur toast you.come let me tell you I am bigger than that oo. Listen You need to think straight because I dont want your type period.

@all I nur post this because of Una if una find it funny better leave here. just me and her. Aprokon.Amebo like you. who tell you to jusk mouth put. Fire go burn you.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Uche2nna(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2009
LOL@ Amebo!!!!!   Nne, wetin naaaaa  cheesy

It is too early to start amebo[i]ing[/i].

Hell, it is too early in the week for one to start professing e-love  grin  Thonia fine sha, so carry go OneNaija!!!

@ STELARTOIS

Wetin be ur own na?  undecided

Leave Thonia and OneNaija alone or I will start professing me e-love to you too  angry
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2009
@Thonia make I drive go market first go buy food stuff. I m lonely since. anyway Nur mind those jealousy. I be fine bobby and correct.Nothing do me. Nur worry I fit handle you. later brb in a moment.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2009
is this love is-------------- this love that am feelinggggggggggggggggg

dont get it twisted am just singing cheesy grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 2:02pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

@Thonia make I drive go market first go buy food stuff. I m lonely since. anyway Nur mind those jealousy. I be fine bobby and correct.Nothing do me. Nur worry I fit handle you. later brb in a moment.

you sure say na market you dey go? abi your time for cybercafe don expire grin grin tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Uche2nna(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

is this love is-------------- this love that am feelinggggggggggggggggg

dont get it twisted am just singing cheesy grin

Of course, it is love!!! Whaddya think it is? undecided

E be like say na early momo fine girls dey comot for NL undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2009
@Uche2nna
oh thanks dear for proving me right kiss grin

who are the fine girls that left NL?

pls i wanna know them wink
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by ifihearam: 2:17pm On May 18, 2009
@poster

If this is the kind of love that ur mama warned you about,then you are in trouble,a very big trouble

@toniaSlim

Dey there dey dhine ur eyes like daddy showkey,this guy fit dey serious cha,nor go form go miss your bus stop oooo

Have i spoken the mind of the elders
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by nana(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2009
. . . .all these threads that exhibits yeyeness!. . . .
Ifeleke,i like ur name tho'.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Uche2nna(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2009
nana:

. . . .all these threads that exhibits yeyeness!. . . .
Ifeleke,i like ur name tho'.

U are supposed to be going to a bbq this summer. Ol' girl cheer up ooooooo .

I heard that no uppity girl would be allowed to the bbq undecided

y me:

@Uche2nna
oh thanks dear for proving me right kiss grin

who are the fine girls that left NL?

pls i wanna know them wink

Proving U right? undecided

I meant that fine girls do show up in the morning , I mean the ones with no attitude,

5 hrs from now, come back and see girls with attitude all over the place looking for who to devour cheesy Its hilarious most of the time, tho.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 2:50pm On May 18, 2009
so na here uche2nnachuwkwu dey play love for my back abi angry angry angry tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2009
Uche2nna
ha----------------------------------------

i never knew that o undecided

anyway hope am not one of them babes o grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Uche2nna(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

so na here uche2nnachuwkwu dey play love for my back abi angry angry angry tongue

Wow!!!! That must be the longest NL ID I have ever come across shocked

Away match dey sweet naaaa tongue

@ y me

No , U are not, U are one of the lively ones. U take it the way U dish it.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 3:00pm On May 18, 2009
na so loff dey start, from "you are one of the lively ones" to " can i get your email addy"

continue my eyes are quite open cool
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2009
@Uche2nna
thanks dearie you are an ANGEL to behold kiss grin

@ amebo no1.
you had better hold on tight to him o
cause if i get him am not gonna let him go grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Uche2nna(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2009
amebo no1.:

na so loff dey start, from "you are one of the lively ones" to " can i get your email addy"

continue my eyes are quite open cool

LOL!!!!!!

Like the one involving TampaRay and FL Gator LOL!!!!!!

Yes, na, we don change the style of "wooing" grin

E si na ikuta utaba aba ime ahia cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate? / I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship / Guys Who Come Online For Dates Are Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.