Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. (1964 Views)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Am Mr Handsome In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by nana(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2009
Uche2nna:

U are supposed to be going to a bbq this summer. Ol' girl cheer up ooooooo .

I heard that no uppity girl would be allowed to the bbq  undecided
Lol,don't think am one of those girls. Or am I?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 3:06pm On May 18, 2009
yme if you see ucherayo oops i mean uche2nna grin grin cheesy u would have stolen him since shocked shocked shocked

why do you think i am jealous, will you divert your eyes nawwwwww angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2009
@amebo
nah am not willing to divert my eyes o wink

i wanna view grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2009
@amebo no1. wetin dey worry you sef. check my date and time I have spent online in nairaland. e bi like say na cybercafe i dey stupid person. I think you don drive thonia away. anyway I go find her where ever she dey i will still get her.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by amebono13: 3:22pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

@amebo no1. wetin dey worry you sef. check my date and time I have spent online in nairaland. e bi like say na cybercafe i dey stupid person. I think you don drive thonia away. anyway I go find her where ever she dey i will still get her.

sharappppp diaaaaa, see as you resemble "old roger is dead and gone to his grave" wey i learn for primary school, oponu tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by whitelexi(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2009
na wah oh, una still dey this topic?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by toxicguy: 7:55pm On May 18, 2009
OneNaija:

I AGREE WITH YOU. SHE'S NOT BAD AT ALL, BUT NOT MY STYLE. I PREFER CHINESEDOLL. CHECK HER OUT. I WISH I COULD GET HER NUMBER OR E-MAIL.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 19, 2009
You ppl like drama.

Me sef, I'm in love with 8 nairalanders, you don't see me making a thread cool cool cool

Keep it kool mehn
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:31am On May 19, 2009
amebo no1.:

yme if you see ucherayo oops i mean uche2nna grin grin cheesy u would have stolen him since shocked shocked shocked

why do you think i am jealous, will you divert your eyes nawwwwww angry angry angry angry
stolen who? angry angry

Uche knows he's on lockdown, so he won't dare try anything slick tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by biina: 3:45am On May 19, 2009
dis na wetin my guy see wey im shout "Kasala!!!"
Wahala dey o! grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2009
Oh my God. I can die for this girl . Please Where ever you are.Please I want to let you know. You are my true love and my first love.

lol nairaland will kill me  grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by eyonigger(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2009
Thonia nor too fine, na make up gloss up her face wey attract that mumu. Search elsewhere, girls yapa wey fine pass this one, go to sections wey girl hunters nor too dey go like culture, home and all that.
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2009
@eyonigger try to be polite abeg. If she nur fine for your eye leave am for me.abeg you nur insult again if not na your papa and mama i go send bomb give him.thanks
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by eyonigger(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2009
why mention mama and papa becoz of theophilus? Ogun wan kill ur generation?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 19, 2009
AYI LALA OOO!!!!! ARA FE SAN!!! grin cheesy

SANGO OOOOO!!!!!! THUNDER OF FIRE!!! STRIKE ANYBODY WEY DO ANYHOW FOR THIS NAIRALAND WEY WE DEY!! grin

AIYE NLO grin
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 2:36pm On May 19, 2009
eyonigger:

Thonia nor too fine, na make up gloss up her face wey attract that mumu. Search elsewhere, girls yapa wey fine pass this one, go to sections wey girl hunters nor too dey go like culture, home and all that.
she is cute jare, she is just too pretty

OneNaija:

@eyonigger try to be polite abeg. If she nur fine for your eye leave am for me.abeg you nur insult again if not na your papa and mama i go send bomb give him.thanks
thank you, but y the insult undecided

eyonigger:

why mention mama and papa becoz of theophilus? Ogun wan kill ur generation?
Rofl grin grin
y the insult undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by eyonigger(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2009
who thunder wan fire?
Re: I Am In Love With Thoniaslim In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2009
One naija.u still de here.thonia sef don comot.u wan kno 1 thing.one naija if na me nothin go make me talk 2 u oh! Wit dis kind(permit me to use) babaric xter wey u de xibit.y u go de insult pesin male and pale.u sef.IMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Hook Me Up With A Sugar Mummy?. / Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate? / I Need A Handsome Young Man For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.