Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 (646 Views)

Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Many Nigerians are damn hypocrites.
During the Jos bombing how many of you prayed and fasted for them, thousands of souls have been sacrificed in the northern part of the country and still counting, which day did any of us prayed for them or even use “Pray for the Boko Haram victims" as dp or status.

But I'm surprised common Nigerians who don't even know where Cotonou is are using “Pray for Paris" and i laughed. What hypocritical message are you guys trying to pass across, nonsense.

That's one thing the white would never do, your country men have been facing crisis and being killed in tones daily and you act like its one of those thing, or none of your business, but Paris are just tasting 1out of 100 of what is happening in our country and some idiots went as far as creating a prayer dp for them, while some hypocrites who don't even know where Paris is are forming familiarity by using it.
Like i always say, we are the problems of ourselves in this country.

Inferiority complex, ignorance, insolence and hypocrisy is running in all those using that useless “ Pray for Paris" dp and status.
Do you even know how many IDP camps we have in this country?, do you know how many children's future have been shattered?, have you forgotten about the Chibok girls so fast?..... When last did someone prayed for them or created a prayer dp or status for us to use in solidarity for them.
Until you have the taste of boundage, you won't know the value of freedom. Word for the wise.

God bless my country.

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Your poster should be

"Many Christians are Hypocrites".

Not all of us though......

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by iamSi(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Vengeful ... What was the reaction of both governments . If those in power care less what could the powerless do even if they care. Who would listen to their crys . You can't just blame it on the people , besides prophecy must be fulfilled.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by Lordave: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Airforce1:
During the Jos bombing how many of you prayed and fasted for them, thousands of souls have been sacrificed in the northern part of the country and still counting, which day did any of us prayed for them or even use “Pray for the Boko Haram victims" as dp or status.

But I'm surprised common Nigerians who don't even know where Cotonou is are using “Pray for Paris" and i laughed. What hypocritical message are you guys trying to pass across, nonsense.

That's one thing the white would never do, your country men have been facing crisis and being killed in tones daily and you act like its one of those thing, or none of your business, but Paris are just tasting 1out of 100 of what is happening in our country and some idiots went as far as creating a prayer dp for them, while some hypocrites who don't even know where Paris is are forming familiarity by using it.

Inferiority complex, ignorance, insolence and hypocrisy is running in all those using that useless “ Pray for Paris" dp and status.
Do you even know how many IDP camps we have in this country?, do you know how many children's future have been shattered?, have you forgotten about the Chibok girls so fast?..... When last did someone prayed for them or created a prayer dp or status for us to use in solidarity for them.
Until you have the taste of boundage, you won't know the value of freedom. Word for the wise.

God bless my country.

They say Nigerians are smart and intelligent. Man, I wonder if some nitwits I see on Nairaland are Nigerians also.

One of them even told us to light candles to support the family of the victims of Paris terrorist attack, and it's around 12 midnight he made that comment.
Just imagine people going to shops by 12pm to buy candle wey im go light for dead people hundreds of miles away from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by theDEVILisHERE: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Airforce1:

God bless my country.

Nigeria is a country ment for liers, decievers, cheats, theives, backstabbers, terrorists, killers, evil and wicked people

If you are none of the above
You have no business being a Nigerian
Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by delishpot: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Pray for the world.........This game of thrones the world dominators are playing with lives is too much. From Africa to Europe to Asia. They should let the world have peace. Every BH bomb in Nigeria brings me to tears as much as every life lost in any part of the world. Me I don tire, my heart don dey run dry. To survive I am begining to build a wall. I do not want to but I think I must. I am helpless in all this. God Save humanity.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Many Nigerians Are Hypocrites - Airforce 1 by capip120(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Everyday we hear of how boko haram killed hundreds and bombed places. The foreign media just give us a flash of the news and that is all our so called brothers here won't call for prayers but because it happened to a white man some nit wits want us to start praying for them as if they are the ones suffering the most.
They were busy playing double standardness with the Syrian and Iraq war now it is coming to hunt them, they criticise Russia for bombing a terrorist group they created in the guise of FSA.

(1) (Reply)

Allinson Madueke Picture A Scam And Media Stunt / Attention :calabar Ipob Million Man March Has Been Canceled, Please Take Note / #kogidecides: Official Results Of 2015 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.