Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites (3026 Views)

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Why Ipob People Keep Lying They Fought Nigeria Alone? / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2016
If Hillary Clinton had won the U.S. presidential elections, the political section would have gone up in flames with several threads mocking IPOB because from day one, IPOB was resolute in their support for Donald Trump.

Today see all of them shouting 'We don't care who the president of America is, we are not americans, we are Nigerians, how will Trump help Biafra!'

These people are super hypocrites.

It is not that Donald Trump the individual, will go out of his way to do anything spectacular for Eastern Nigeria as some Biafran Propagandists naively peddle, but his emergence removes from Washington, the enablers of the tormentors of the Eastern Region and creates a huge vista of opportunities for Eastern Nigeria to engage the existential challenges confronting it in Nigeria.
Again, on behalf of the LNC, I have been directly involved in the Washington-New York Diplomatic Tunnels on the issues relating to the Eastern Nigeria Question

We are not saying that Trump will come and declare Biafra for us.

But we stand a better chance with Republican who is core Christain that have special hatred to Sunni wahabis

Nigeria is now officially Saudi puppet.

TRUMP has promised to withdraw support from Saudi Royal family and saudi cannot go to Russia cos IRAN has occupied that position

And Iran is very angry with Nigeria for Killing SHIAS in Nigeria.

Infact the only thing Nigeria should be scared now is another Shia militias that will sponsored by IRAN

Buhari is a big loser in all this.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Viewing this topic: Stricker321 , Ioannes
(m ), BenBruce4Presdt (f), gidgiddy and 1 guest(s)

Benbruce4presdt that guy. if u insult me again... Because I am polite and civilised

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
-----------------------------------------

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by gidgiddy: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
True. If Hillary Clinton had won, by now the Politics section would have been littered with threads by the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media gang.

13 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2016
How does this help your cause? undecided

Focus on leveraging the Trump win to achieve your goal.

We are with you all the way.

I know you guys are not really strong in the thinking department, just the muscle department. So if you need a think-tank, we'll gladly help you out cos muscle won't achieve this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by sekundosekundo: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
AFONJA people surprises me the most on this. How they prefer Housa Fulani baffles me. From taken over Kwara state to killing of DELE GIWA, MKO, KUDIRAT etc. Housa have been dealing with these people yet they don't want to wise up.

14 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by kodded(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
I have told them Biafra is the only way

grin

Omenka Badtman... APCsupporter AntiIpoop
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
Stricker321:
If Hillary Clinton had won the U.S. presidential elections, the political section would have gone up in flames with several threads mocking IPOB because from day one, IPOB was resolute in their support for Donald Trump.

Today see all of them shouting 'We don't care who the president of America is, we are not americans, we are Nigerians, how will Trump help Biafra!'

It is not that Donald Trump the individual, will go out of his way to do anything spectacular for Eastern Nigeria as some Biafran Propagandists naively peddle, but his emergence removes from Washington, the enablers of the tormentors of the Eastern Region and creates a huge vista of opportunities for Eastern Nigeria to engage the existential challenges confronting it in Nigeria.
Again, on behalf of the LNC, I have been directly involved in the Washington-New York Diplomatic Tunnels on the issues relating to the Eastern Nigeria Question

But we stand a better chance with Republican who is core Christain that have special hatred to Sunni wahabis

TRUMP has promised to withdraw support from Saudi Royal family and saudi cannot go to Russia cos IRAN has occupied that position

Infact the only thing Nigeria should be scared now is another Shia militias that will sponsored by IRAN

[/s]

ipod yoots are monkeys, even dogs can perform better than them, useless flat heads

4 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

12 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2016
A core Christian grabbing them by the pussy! grin

Thank God you realized he promised.

3 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2016
gidgiddy:
True. If Hillary Clinton had won, by now the Politics section would have been littered with threads by the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media gang.

They have changed song to 'How does it concern us who is the president of Nigeria?'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Brigham:
A core Christian grabbing them by the pussy! grin

Still better than the Democrats that have clearly showed their preference for northern Nigeria at the expense of the south.

6 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by gidgiddy: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2016
sekundosekundo:
AFONJA people surprises me the most on this. How they prefer Housa Fulani baffles me. From taken over Kwara state to killing of DELE GIWA, MKO, KUDIRAT etc. Housa have been dealing with these people yet they don't want to wise up.

Their history is all about 'empire building'. They dont know how to be alone. The Yoruba man once chased an empire from here to present day Togo. Now that there is no more Togo and Dahomey to chase, you can bet that they will now chase Hausa and Igbo for the empire of 'one Nigeria'

5 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2016
omenka right now. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

As expected you will have nothing to say when the truth and reality stares you in the face.

Lolzz. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Stricker321: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2016
loopmangoat:
Afonjas especial their forefathers are goats demented and have no business with the civilized world

This is not necessary bro, please edit your post.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:

As expected you will have nothing to say when the truth and reality stares you in the face.

Lolzz. cheesy cheesy
Truth u say? I didn't even read the garbage u wrote above
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:

Yeah I read that part.

What I don't understand is why you guys haven't learnt your lessons that, what a politician says during campaign on his way in, and what he actually does are usually two different things entirely.

Who are the "enablers"? And who are the "tormentors"?

Why are you waiting for a white man's benevolence to help your cause?

I'm already afraid for this your proposed republic o.

There's no hard thinker amongst you who will chisel a way to realizing your dream without a bloodshed.

All this hullabaloo since last year and nobody has come up with a master plan for how the new country would survive it birthing period. Not one. Or are you also waiting for Trump to come and draw the roadmap for you?

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

I know you guys are not really strong in the thinking department, just the muscle department. So if you need a think-tank, we'll gladly help you out cos muscle won't achieve this.
they will rather stick with their muscles than get help from ppl who think with their sophisticated balls.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin

I hope you tiny brain don't drag you into breaking NL rules..

6 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I hope you tiny brain don't drag you into breaking NL rules..
I have told u stop insulting me on Nl. This guy
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

they will rather stick with their muscles than get help from ppl who think with their sophisticated balls.. grin grin

That's funny? undecided

When you ac your beerfraud come back and try to poke fun @ me.

Until then, you're just someone who's pained that his grandfather lost a war which makes him irrelevant in the scheme of things in this country.

You have much to learn. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword.

When you carried the "sword" the last time, 3 million of you died.

I'd be interested to know how many you will lose this time.

1 Like

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

Yeah I read that part.

What I don't understand is why you guys haven't learnt your lessons that, what a politician says during campaign on his way in, and what he actually does are usually two different things entirely.

Who are the "enablers"? And who are the "tormentors"?

Why are you waiting for a white man's benevolence to help your cause?

I'm already afraid for this your proposed republic o.

There's no hard thinker amongst you who will chisel a way to realizing your dream without a bloodshed.

All this hullabaloo since last year and nobody has come up with a master plan for how the new country would survive it birthing period. Not one. Or are you also waiting for Trump to come and draw the roadmap for you?

This was how Wike used IPods heads...

Do u see them chant for Wike again...
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2016
by now people like timemanager would have sent ipob to hades with mockery now they're coming out of their coven to spill trash just like omenka

4 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:

Still better than the Democrats that have clearly showed their preference for northern Nigeria at the expense of the south.
Tell me what you know about Republicans.

2 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by drnoel: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Stricker321:

U still sound like a dreamer and there are lots of loopholes in ur write up. Bear in mind, I am not for or against ipob but only a concerned apolitical individual.
Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by drnoel: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

Nice one there. I keep telling them that chest beating don get anyone anywhere but brain beating does.

3 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
by now people like timemanager would have sent ipob to hades with mockery now they're coming out of their coven to spill trash just like omenka

Timemanager Omenka are truthful people...

Let me ask u Ipob people... Was this not how u were shouting for Wike... Yes or No...
But on the 26th of November 2015. Wike ordered open fire on IPods... From Timber market till oyigbo express..

After u insulted Wike... On Radio... Facebook etc...
You guys Igbos are yet to derive a means to secede.
If I ask u how do u want to secede u will say Chukwu Abiama... Simply no plan...

IPods IPods IPods

[size=24pt]Everybody see this picture[/size]

BiafraudExposed

3 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by Justiceleague1: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Ioannes:

That's funny? undecided

When you ac your beerfraud come back and try to poke fun @ me.

Until then, you're just someone who's pained that his grandfather lost a war which makes him irrelevant in the scheme of things in this country.

You have much to learn. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword.

When you carried the "sword" the last time, 3 million of you died.

I'd be interested to know how many you will lose this time.

lols painment.. grin
Fyi,congolese afonja,i am Edo,a Niger deltan and i stand with God's own People,IPOB. Edo might not go with ipob but i will...and i will switch anytime i want and spy for ipob.. grin grin grin
Now continue beating the air,much ado over nanthing with ur painment de la lamentations.. grin Hahahahahahaha....grin

6 Likes

Re: Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites by midol: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin

Why have omenka and co. abandoned you and your intelligent exposures? don't they know that you are the most intelligent exposer of Biafra?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Have No Power To Cancel An Election Already Announced By The R/officer / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President / Buhari Shows Difficulty In Understanding And Answering Questions Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.