Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

[photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins (3550 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / PHOTOS: Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Surplus90(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2015
Guests could be forgiven for thinking they were seeing things at one very special wedding in Kerala, India, this week.

Identical twins Dinker and Dilraj Varikkassery married identical twins Reena and Reema, in a ceremony officiated by identical twins, after a five year search for one another.

The boys had been inseparable all through school, university and even their careers (working for the same company) until they were posted to different ends of India, they told the Mail Online.

Dinker and Dilraj Varikkassery married identical twins Reena and Reema

Identical twins Dinker and Dilraj Varikkassery married identical twins Reena and Reema, in a ceremony officiated by identical twins, after a five year search for one another.

The boys had been inseparable all through school, university and even their careers (working for the same company) until they were posted to different ends of India, they told the Mail
“When we met Reena and Reema, we knew it was them we were looking for all this while. Fortunately, they also had the similar feeling after meeting us,” Dilraj told the Mail Online.

Reena said: “We had to keep searching the suitable boys for three years in a row. When we saw Dilraj and Dinker we nodded yes to each other. It was a wonderful experience.”

Both couples had identical twin bride maids and pageboys, and the ceremony was officiated by twin priests Rezi and Roy Manaparambil, who travelled from Chennai to Thrissur for the wedding. Altogether there were seven sets of twins present, but Dilraj had hoped for more.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/identical-twins-married-to-identical-twins-by-identical-twins-a6732406.html

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by winetapper: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Identical bleep

3 Likes

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Runs in d family. I can't marry one who has a twin sister
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Fvck identical d!ck grin

1 Like

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Favparis(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Wow so cool........
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Surplus90(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
winetapper:
Identical bleep
funniest part is dat d marriage was conducted by identical twin priests....
and also identical bridesmaids

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Kuraino: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2015
that identical thing runs in the blood of all family in that community

1 Like

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Very lovely
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Emmalaw10(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
When one of the husbands/wives is not around the wife/husband will have nothing to worry about. The identical twin will provide identical sex.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Toeyoursea(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Really? grin
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by osesology(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmmm interesting. Am I the only one that suspects that this coming together of identical twins' in marriage is not based on love?
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2015
osesology:
Hmmmm interesting. Am I the only one that suspects that this coming together of identical twins' in marriage is not based on love?
ose, bordiaye? From ubiaja, right??
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Ngozi14: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
everything identical....interesting
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by emeka20091: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
wow!....cool
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by osesology(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
stupidity:
ose, bordiaye? From ubiaja, right??

Ofure obhiaba! are you from Ubiaja as well?
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Akposkool(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
No problem they can exchange whenever they wish.
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
osesology:

Ofure obhiaba! are you from Ubiaja as well?
yes boss, when I saw your moniker "Ose" I knew you from Esan, I opened ur profile to check ur pix, alas, u are not only from Esan, but my own ubiaja, idumehbor. Its been a while bro, not sure if u can still remember me though. Its been years. Na ur handsome face I just still take remember you.
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by oppybouy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Unfortunately when marital trouble starts. It won't be identical.
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by obiorathesubtle: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided am I the only one who thinks the first pic is a collage?
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by HARDBUOI: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
hilarious !
rev fathers twins
bride twins
grooms twins
cheif bridesmaids twins
bridesmaids twins
little grooms twins
little brides twins
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Everything na double double.
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by osesology(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
stupidity:
yes boss, when I saw your moniker "Ose" I knew you from Esan, I opened ur profile to check ur pix, alas, u are not only from Esan, but my own ubiaja, idumehbor. Its been a while bro, not sure if u can still remember me though. Its been years. Na ur handsome face I just still take remember you.

Cool. Whats the real name behind this funny moniker of yours, maybe I can remember.
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Shortyy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol. nice
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is plain fucking wierd angry angry
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by dazzlingd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: [photos] Identical Twins Married To Identical Twins By Identical Twins by dazzlingd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have interest in seeing their offsprings

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Perfect Couples Thread... / At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? / If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.