Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) (29107 Views)

See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by bummyla(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
GOD Save Us Oooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by simplisity(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:
This this how they want to achieve Biafra?
U and biafra all the time.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:
brainless animal
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Kruzilano(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Favparis:
u are a bloody fool.... what concerns biafra with this.... if u burn down shops whr dey feed from.....will ur fada provide for their needs??
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Alexebo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
OHDWISE:
Quite Bad IN ANOTHER NEWS EPL MANAGERS WHATSAPP GROUP CONVERcSATION. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ VAN GAAL: West Brom is a good team, it was a must win game for us. Anyways, we did well. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ PELLEGRINI: We played our fantastic football, but luck wasn't on our side. �� ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ WENGER: Where is the self - acclaimed special one? I heard he is currently fighting relegation. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ MOURINHO: Please, gentlemen, lets change the topic, thanx. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ WENGER : LOL �������� ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ mourinho left... ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ KLOPP: Admin, who just left the group? Pls, bring him back. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ van gaal added mourinho ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ WENGER: ����������������. The special one welcome. Pls don't leave again...we are in this together; me and you. ���� ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ PELLEGRINI: He is now the NORMAL ONE. Are you there, SPECIAL ONE? ������ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ MOURINHO: Wenger, are you on drugs Tewwwww...Stupid Man.������ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ mourinho left ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ KLOPP: Who is this guy, why is he always leaving? You can't do this in Germany. Who is he? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ VAN GAAL : He is the manager of Chelsea. The team you disintegrated and put to shame. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ KLOPP: Ahaaaa. er ist ein schlechter Verlierer ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ PELLIGRINI: Mr. KLOPP, English please. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ KLOPP: Oh sorry, I meant to say, he is a bad loser. I lost today but I still have a positive spirit. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ WENGER: ������������ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ VAN GAAL: ��������������� ����� ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ PELLIGRINI: ��������������� ������������� ���� ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ KLOPP: Hahahahahaha ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ van gaal added mourinho ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ WENGER: @Mourinho hope you won't leave us again? ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ MOURINHO: Wenger, you are a complete disgrace..the biggest fool in football history. I saw everything you wrote when i left this group. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ KLOPP: Lol ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ mourinho left ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
you 4got 2 take ur drugs again uuhh
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Enyimba! Una no fit riot for bad road or kidnapping wahala. Una dey burn tire for task force. Make una no burn the remaining infrastructure wey una get ooh.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by jayuuk: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most people get busy and type lines of sentences on events they did not witness, the issues in Aba has taken a hydra headed stance,Aba has 98% collapsed infrastructure. The Governor, if he will read this,ought to know that the Aba residents have suffered a whole lot,mostly horrible roads,drainage issues etc.
Aba is solely a commercial town,the traders help themselves to everything without dependence on the Government of the state
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu phd is capable of fixing the town,even with scarce resources,we have seen what he has achieved in few months.The Governor should halt the demolition of some of this structures, the town is already looking messier,He should feel the pulse of the masses, let him instruct his commisioners,executive heads if the town planning authorities to hold,he cannot change Aba within 4 years,its impossible with the recent financial crisis Nigeria is in right now,he should focus on fixing the roads,and having proper image laundry mechanism in place to purge the rising disaffection towards his governance. Aba residents needs comforting because of the harsh environment created by the previous administration.
Long live Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, long live Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by ginggerxy: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omololu007:
Ibo chop ibo,,,ko kan aye
i dnt knw you are this stupid.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by OHDWISE: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Alexebo:
you 4got 2 take ur drugs again uuhh

what drug?...........the one u gave me

1 Like

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
you would not get your biafra like this.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Biafraic mentality! Bloody rascals. We don't do this is enugu where I come from.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by malikisah: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Titto93:

we fight for our right, justice and a good cause.

We see reasons before we fight unlike Fulani and BOKO A RAM that fight for no reason.

Biafra is wiser than you can imagine.
well, Niger deltas just told you to count them out of your Biafra. Go and create your access to the sea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:
Ngwa people and their governor son.
No mind dem

Ikpeazu has been playing nice cuz the case was in court, now he'll show them his root #TAOrji
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Silence is the best answer given to a fool..... What does traders fighting for their rights has to do with Biafra or no Biafra.

The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom
[s]
KingsJohnson:

Silence is the best answer given to a fool..... What does traders fighting for their rights has to do with Biafra or no Biafra.

[/s]
KingsJohnson:

hey.beta mind what u type...I no call anybody surname...infact,ur papa na ancient fool
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by valandy99(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Favparis:
madam ur heart is filled with hate. why?
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 1:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Favparis:

Right?!
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by obyrich(m): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Prest2005:
Ikpeazu call those ABIA STATE urban renewal to order. They've gone wild, destroying people's hard earn investment. Before you carry out such deceitful act, let there be a press release. [size=17pt]My people, what happened today was an eyesore. Govt agents were destroying people's property cuz they are in power after they successfully rigged themselves to power. Abians didn't vote them so it's pay back time.[/size]
I voted them. I am from Abia. Therefore Abians voted them. Rascals Iin Aba have to deal with the fact that an Ngwa man is the governor of Abia State now. He is set to restore the lost glory of Aba. The era of street trading and wanton display of dissident behaviour in Aba is over. You must bend to the rules of the state. Otti can only dream of being a governor of Abia State. Deal with it.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by obyrich(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Walexsammy:
No mind dem

Ikpeazu has been playing nice cuz the case was in court, now he'll show them his root #TAOrji
My brother, don't you shudder at the level of lawlessness in Aba?
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by obyrich(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2015
jayuuk:
Most people get busy and type lines of sentences on events they did not witness, the issues in Aba has taken a hydra headed stance,Aba has 98% collapsed infrastructure. The Governor, if he will read this,ought to know that the Aba residents have suffered a whole lot,mostly horrible roads,drainage issues etc.
Aba is solely a commercial town,the traders help themselves to everything without dependence on the Government of the state
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu phd is capable of fixing the town,even with scarce resources,we have seen what he has achieved in few months.The Governor should halt the demolition of some of this structures, the town is already looking messier,He should feel the pulse of the masses, let him instruct his commisioners,executive heads if the town planning authorities to hold,he cannot change Aba within 4 years,its impossible with the recent financial crisis Nigeria is in right now,he should focus on fixing the roads,and having proper image laundry mechanism in place to purge the rising disaffection towards his governance. Aba residents needs comforting because of the harsh environment created by the previous administration.
You made sense. However, you cannot make omelettes without breaking eggs.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by manuroq(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2015
The whole city's activity must have put on hold. But on the realistic side, to what degree are they going to take this now? God help the helpless in our society
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2015
obyrich:
My brother, don't you shudder at the level of lawlessness in Aba?
after election he started building some roads including the one that leads to my street, I said it was all for show, buh indigens were making noise, all of a sudden the contractors left, "lols", Trust them nah, the same indigens started giving flimsy excuses that 'the contractor doesn't no his Job, reason why they stopped him'. U see, I have nothing Against ikpeazu, buh I surely have something against his root, I have something against where he came out, I have something against his political Godfather that did absolutely nothing for my dear abia state for 8yrs. T A Orji presented ikpeazu only for selfish reasons which was for 'Ngwa' people to vote for him for the senatorial seat and also to cover his dirty past while he was the governor.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2015
jayuuk:
Don't forget it was same past administration that 'imposed' him on the abians. I sincerely hope and pray he performs, Cuz expectations are high especially in Aba
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Walexsammy:
after election he started building some roads including the one that leads to my street, I said it was all for show, buh indigens were making noise, all of a sudden the contractors left, "lols", Trust them nah, the same indigens started giving flimsy excuses that 'the contractor doesn't no his Job, reason why they stopped him'. U see, I have nothing Against ikpeazu, buh I surely have something against his root, I have something against where he came out, I have something against his political Godfather that did absolutely nothing for my dear abia state for 8yrs. T A Orji presented ikpeazu only for selfish reasons which was for 'Ngwa' people to vote for him for the senatorial seat and also to cover his dirty past while he was the governor.
Don't worry about T.A Orji and the Ngwa people. Time will tell how that marriage will play out. However, rest assured, Ikpeazu is going right many wrongs in Aba. Trust me.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2015
obyrich:
Don't worry about T.A Orji and the Ngwa people. Time will tell how that marriage will play out. However, rest assured, Ikpeazu is going right many wrongs in Aba. Trust me.
I really hope and pray so, Cuz if he doesn't fix Aba, I wonder who will
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2015
T.A ORJI has started again.
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
So if biafra iss achieved is this what they will be doing...nonsense
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Gabaleve:
[s][/s]
hey.beta mind what u type...I no call anybody surname...infact,ur papa na ancient fool

Fools are the first to resort to abuse..... well is ur lucky day enjoy ur Sunday rice Mr flat head
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Fools are the first to resort to abuse..... well is ur lucky day enjoy ur Sunday rice Mr flat head
Lol...enjoy your sunday beans Humpty Dumpty
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by kodimoore(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
If u don't know what to say Close ya mouth. What has Biafra got to do what traders protesting over levies that the state government task them?

R u angry with d Rising SUN? Abegi go hug transformer joor.

Favparis:
Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by joel4422: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Igbo don chop Igbo rather its yoruba that chop yoruba eg tokyo vs late eleweomo, yoruba v yoruba at isale eko, yourba vs yoruba at onipanu, yoruba vs yoruba at fadeyi, youruba vs yoruba at mushin eleosha,yoruba vs yoruba at oshodi isale, obasanjo vs wole soyinka etc I ask where is love among yorubas? Since they kill themselves everyday. There is greater love among the Igbos,that's why's Okey owner of Jetworld Umbrella is buiding houses for the poor in my community, that's why Uche Ogar from uturu is sponsoring all the indigent undergraduates from his hometown etc so let love reign supreme in your domain before point fingers
Omololu007:
Ibo chop ibo,,,ko kan aye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.