Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (33027 Views)

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by lagosmp3(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Presidency this morning handed over two Presidential Fleet aircraft to the Nigerian Air Force. This comes few days after two others were put up for sale on National dailies.
The two Helicopters are part of the 10 aircraft in Presidential Air Fleet. They were acquired on 20 Oct 2014 and 21 May 2015 respectively.
This is 2nd handover of aircraft from Presidential Air Fleet to Nigerian Air Force. 1st handover was in 2015, shortly after PMB took over. The first handover of Pres Air Fleet aircraft involved two Helicopters, handed over to Air Force in 2015 to boost operations in Northeast. The two aircraft being handed over today are AgustaWestland AW101 helicopters. They possess Ballistics defence capabilities, & are equipped against certain forms of missile attacks.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/10/10/presidency-hands-two-presidential-aircrafts-nigerian-air-force-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
And this is an achievement for them and their zombies, i laff in congo grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by dustydee: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice. Oya, critics over to you. tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by nicerichard05: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
[size=15pt]EVIL MEN[/size]

Abeg mak una help me beg seun to life my ban from 2045 in auto section na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by mascot87(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Enemy of the nation spotted

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by flyingsnail(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Were eriri manye Ewu na were Ewu manye na eriri , bu ofu ife

The proverb of the Goat and the Rope

Ndi ara !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
mascot87:

Enemy of the nation spotted
and they took pics of the hand over for their zombies, i laff in 'safe' daura

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice One PMB......

I Can't bash you for this act cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by ademega(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
This president is getting more popular day by day and some people are voices are getting cold mints by mints

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by NOC1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
what will the do to please you, if the ask you to come and buy those choppers will you buy? giving it to an Agency who can use it is it not good?
LORDOFAFONJAS:

My brother I wu Amusu WITCH, i hate this children of hate in nairaland Tribalistic bigots.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by o42austino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's good, Augusta can be armed for attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
NOC1:
what will the do to please you, if the ask you to come and buy those choppers will you buy? giving it to an Agency who can use it is it not good?
My brother I wu Amusu WITCH, i hate this children of hate in nairaland Tribalistic bigots.
I am sorry to ask you, who took your bread?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by NOC1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I am sorry to ask you, who took your bread?
Nobody can take my bread, not even recession. Do you care for some i will gladly share with yoiu

52 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
He just fulfilled one of his campaign promises if you dont know what is happening up there.

38 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by dunkem21(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
bettercreature:
He just fulfilled one of his campaign promises if you dont know what is happening up there.
cheesy

Nice one, PMB.

19 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by tiger28: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
if he didn't do it,you will still cry. Funny enough,you 5 percenters can cry all you want but the only impact that u can make is JUST 5% voting contribution. You negros ain't relevant!!!

38 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
tiger28:
if he didn't do it,you will still cry. Funny enough,you 5 percenters can cry all you want but the only impact that u can make is JUST 5% voting contribution. You negros ain't relevant!!!

gbam see as you destroyed the guy cryeer buhahaha grin grin

my bois flexing why wailing zombies hating

23 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
tiger28:
chaiiii cry

See as you take finish the flat head .. E no good o.

24 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by ritababe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
ok
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
All the money wey una don recover shey e neva reach to buy this 2 helicopter?

They will sell it now and we will no longer hear anything about it
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Sharon6(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please check my signature!
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Rayfield: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Must PMB always put sand for him enemies garri?
Where is Durella, "King of the Zanga?"

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by 989900: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pass mark!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Modscaller: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmm nice development

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by AntiWailer: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
That is the Buhari I voted for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by supereagle(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are they military aircrafts?
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by oxygen004: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is dat all dey can do
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by JoBabs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Really?
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
What will the handing over effect in the struggling epileptic economic condition?,..won't. The aircraft also be maintained and used Is it not the same money that will be used all from the federal bags?,..if you read well you will see the functions of those aircrafts and they don't need to be in the presidential possession except if otherwise needed,..so. What is. The fuss all about?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are now untelling our lies.
We were told GEJ had 14 private jets.
When PMB came in the truth became obvious.

The President is the Commander in chief of the Air force.

The cost of maintaining these will still be his.

And he can call on it at any time he wants.

That is the right thing to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.