Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# (1846 Views)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
I happened to toast this beautiful bae, and it took her close to 8mnths before she accepted to date me. Pre-dating her, I used all toasting techniques known to guys. Even boasted to be her superman, iron man, spider man, arrow man etc, and promised to protect her from every. #all na wash#

Just yesterday, I took her to a party, unknown to me it was full of cultist niggas. A huge fight that involves breaking head with bottles, stabbing and throwing of plastic chairs broke out and every body scampered for safety. While my bae was doing tolotolo walk with her high heels, I, myself can't recall how I scaled through the fence of the venue and left her behind. I ran for my dear life.

Right now she's not in talking terms with me. She said I didn't deliver on my "hero" promises. Jux because another nigga(a cultist I guess) helped her escape from there, she has now termed the guy her hero. She ditched me.

#heart broken#

2 Likes

Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by bettercreature(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tired of you guys,lies left and right
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by demarc001: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Congrat you just lOst a liability and got a deliverance.
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by agarawu23(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
stupidity:
I happened to toast this beautiful bae, and it took her close to 8mnths before she accepted to date me. Pre-dating her, I used all toasting techniques known to guys. Even boasted to be her superman, iron man, spider man, arrow man etc, and promised to protect her from every. #all na wash#

Just yesterday, I took her to a party, unknown to me it was full of cultist niggas. A huge fight that involves breaking head with bottles, stabbing and throwing of plastic chairs broke out and every body scampered for safety. While my bae was doing tolotolo walk with her high heels, I, myself can't recall how I scaled through the fence of the venue and left her behind. I ran for my dear life.

Right now she's not in talking terms with me. She said I didn't deliver on my "hero" promises. Jux because another nigga(a cultist I guess) helped her escape from there, she has now termed the guy her hero. She ditched me.

#heart broken#
bolded, what else do you expect from a lady who accepted you due to pressure and not from the heart? smiley
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by demarc001: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Tired of you guys,lies left and right

Guy no be small tin oo! Too much home video
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by obiorathesubtle: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin [size=20pt]AND STUPIDITY STRIKeS AGAIN!!![/size]

Lol, mah guy. Just apologise, she never dy bear your name. Run for your life when necessary man.

Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:
lol
. . . .
Por qué no recibes el correo que envié hace algún tiempo?
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell

Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by QueenEdna(f): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lie lie op cheesy
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Por qué no recibes el correo que envié hace algún tiempo?

lo siento mi amor, yo no abrir mis correos
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by obiorathesubtle: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . Por qué no recibes el correo que envié hace algún tiempo?
Ustedes dos, conseguir una habitación undecided
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Ustedes dos, conseguir una habitación undecided

¿Por qué ? no estamos siendo explicita undecided
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by micbreezy7(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lie muhammed kontinue....
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

. . . . dulce, Ha tenido en cuenta por algún tiempo ahora
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Are you guys using Google translate? I don't even understand your constructions... These are not even correct in street Spanish.
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

dulce, Ha tenido en cuenta por algún tiempo ahora

si quieres chatear, pienso BBM Es bien ?
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
alterswerve:

Are you guys using Google translate? I don't even understand your constructions... These are not even correct in street Spanish.

No. I learnt Spanish for a couple of years. Yeah I know I noticed that the way we're taught Spanish is not the way spaniards speak. They use more slang when we're taught the proper way..
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by obiorathesubtle: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

asi que? Obtener una habitacion de todos modos y hablar de mails, explicito o no undecided
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

si quieres chatear, pienso BBM Es bien ?
. . . . how about whatsapp ?
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

how about whatsapp ?

Ehmmmm I'm not going to be on whatsapp until Tuesday I think..
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
asi que? Obtener una habitacion de todos modos y hablar de mails, explicito o no undecided

Dude. I will speak to him wherever I please and I won't get a room with anyone and if it bothers you then excuse yourself. ¡Adios!
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
alterswerve:

dude like you'd just jump into a conversation without being mentioned ?
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Troll
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by obiorathesubtle: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Dude. I will speak to him wherever I please and I won't get a room with anyone and if it bothers you then excuse yourself. ¡Adios!
smh. Bitter lady. Callar! El burro sabe mas que tu
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

No. I learnt Spanish for a couple of years. Yeah I know I noticed that the way we're taught Spanish is not the way spaniards speak. They use more slang when we're taught the proper way..

I'll point out your mistakes

1. yo no abrir mis correos.. Yo no ABRO mis correos

2. Ustedes dos, conseguir una habitación.. Ustedes dos CONSEGUIMOS una habitación

Espero que entiendes... Y se entienden
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smh. Bitter lady. Callar! El burro sabe mas que tu

I'm not bitter you're just annoying.
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

YourMain:

2. Ustedes dos, conseguir una habitación.. Ustedes dos CONSEGUIMOS una habitación

Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
alterswerve:

Hmm from what I've learnt.

1. Would be No Abro Mis correos. I thought that using the yo meant you didn't have to conjugate the verb

2. Again, I leant that using the ustedes meant you didn't have to conjugate. And doesn't -imos mean we ?

I'm pretty sure that's how we were taught Spanish. And I got an A1 so..
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

1. Would be No Abro Mis correos. I thought that using the yo meant you didn't have to conjugate the verb

2. Again, I leant that using the ustedes meant you didn't have to conjugate. And doesn't -imos mean we ?

Ah! Nononononono! No!

It is never done that way

Conjugation of verbs is more important than even using or not using the pronoun.

I believe you are interchanging the rule.

In informal Spanish, you can use or not use the pronoun. In formal Spanish, it is exigent that you use it.

Now, all conjugated forms of a verb for different pronouns are different eg

Pronoun..... Conjugated verb for SER
Yo..........SOY
Tu............. ERES
El/ella, usted........... ES
Nosotros............ SOMOS
Vosotros.............. SOIS
Ellos/ellas./ustedes.............. SON

Now you see that all conjugated verbs are different with the pronouns, so you can use or a skip the pronoun and use the conjugated verb alone but u cannot use the pronoun and an unconjugated verb form.

I read Spanish books, and listen to Spanish songs. I've never encountered something like what you said
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Ah! Nononononono! No!

It is never done that way

Conjugation of verbs is more important than even using or not using the pronoun.

I believe you are interchanging the rule.

In informal Spanish, you can use or not use the pronoun. In formal Spanish, it is exigent that you use it.

Now, all conjugated forms of a verb for different pronouns are different eg

Pronoun..... Conjugated verb for SER
Yo..........SOY
Tu............. ERES
El/ella, usted........... ES
Nosotros............ SOMOS
Vosotros.............. SOIS
Ellos/ellas./ustedes.............. SON

Now you see that all conjugated verbs are different with the pronouns, so you can use or a skip the pronoun and use the conjugated verb alone but u cannot use the pronoun and an unconjugated verb form.

Ustedes dos.. Two of them

I read Spanish books, and listen to Spanish songs. I've never encountered something like what you said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: When You Are The Head Of The Home,And A Down To Earth Husband / Am I Beautiful? / 3 Big Problems With Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.