Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (57037 Views)

Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by preciousMI1(f): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
is he both the mother and father of d baby?? goodbye babymama... you've played ur role... now get behind d scene... lesson to all intending baby mamas
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by greggng: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
I never knew davido do visit nairaland. I don't regret my statement cos in life u cannot ve it all. You get money pass me but my pikin beat urs hands down. I cannot upload his picture cos you fit use ur money kidnap my angel.
Next time Bleep pretty woman if u want pretty kids

hotnsexy4christ:
, jelousy, no child is ugly, you are not GOd, u can not create a child so please never you called any child ugly, upload ur baby picture let us compare, hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by joel4422: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by FRANKOXY(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Omalicha nwa cheesy
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by jife(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
greggng:
If u see my pikin u go this one ugly. The only difference be say him papa get money pas me. This pikin no fine at all

it's not good to speak bad of a little cute innocent baby. ur baby may be cute now but your empty pocket will make her very thing and urgh in 5 years then in same 5 years watch how cute David's baby would be. no insolence but love babies is all am saying. babies are all cute and to me this one really is cute.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by greggng: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
jife:

it's not good to speak bad of a little cute innocent baby. ur baby may be cute now but your empty pocket will make her very thing and urgh in 5 years then in same 5 years watch how cute David's baby would be. no insolence but love babies is all am saying. babies are all cute and to me this one really is cute.

You re wrong before 5 years I go don blow. Don't tell me I will remain the same.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by extyme: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
how do i even pronounce the name sef "Imade "
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Emodeee: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Missmossy:
She doesn't look like her father, she's not looking bad.

i see ma unborn kids in ur belly.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Obienesarah: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
demarc001:
Davido news don pass Buhari own self, naija wich way na
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by Obienesarah: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
demarc001:
:Take ur right, go straight n den ur left, dats d way.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by belissima(f): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2015
demarc001:
lolz
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by nairalforlaughs: 1:52am On Nov 16, 2015
For those wey dey say Davido news all the time, make una no forget say somebody get to fill the vacuum wey Tonto marriage create. Make una no worry him season go sone over and another celebrity go take over. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by leookagbare: 3:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by leookagbare: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute by foremost55(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
show me d moni yeeeeeeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste / Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In A Private Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.