Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) (681 Views)

Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by SexyBlogger: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Had an Online Interview With His Manager

Full Story

Last night, Nigerian music star Davido and his team were allegedly robbed at gun-point in South Africa.
Immediately after the robbery, Davido took to twitter to ‘Thank God’ for his life.
‘My daughters face was flashing through my eyes the whole time. Dem niggas got me for 55 thousand dollars cash !! Crazy’
His manager Kamal Ajiboye who was with him at the time of the robbery narrated the ordeal exclusively to THENETNG: ‘We had just arrived in SA yesterday evening, so we stopped for
traffic light, next thing, they crossed us and two of them came out with guns and they used their guns to smash our glass’.
Kamal continued to say, ‘the robbery happened at Greyston Shopping center, Moloko Hotel Junction. They took my bag pack, i had $45,000 David had $60,000. we were also with the CEO of Mcomm Solution Chidi Okeke who also had $80,000 on him. They took his passport, his Rolex, my Rolex sky dweller.
You know, we travel all the time with different currencies, so taking our bags is the least we expected’.
He further told that they are all traumatized. In his words, ‘I’m in pain, I’m still shocked, they hit my leg with the guns, we just thank God for our lives that we are all ok for now’.
It’s not the first time Nigerian artistes are being robbed in South Africa. In July, Okeke and others, including a popular producer were robbed at gun point while using automated cash points.
But it’s the first time a high caliber artiste is crying out.

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Source: http:///how-davido-was-robbed-of-60k-at-gun-point-in-south-africa-the-full-story/
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by SexyBlogger: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by Young03(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dats good of him
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by sinaj(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wen Armed robbers robbed Airforce1 in Congo nd got away with his #1500, rubber wrist watch nd tecno phones he swallowed the pain undecided

I dunno why Davido has bin complaining afta all he was d one doing d flaunting sad
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by TrishaP(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by ikombe: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make i con dey cry undecided
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by BaddieKay(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sorry though...dnt cry
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by baralatie(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
sinaj:
Wen Armed robbers robbed Airforce1 in Congo nd got away with his #1500, rubber wrist watch nd tecno phones he swallowed the pain undecided

I dunno why Davido has bin complaining afta all he was d one doing d flaunting sad
bwa huahuahuahuahuabwahbwahhahahahahaha

jikikikikikikikikikikikiki

o boy eeee!
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by SexyBlogger: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by ayatt(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
eyaah
Re: ★ How Davido Was Robbed Of $60k At Gun-point In South Africa (the FULL Story) by osesology(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
We thank God for his life

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Exchange Gunfire As They Attacked Lagos Police Station / Kim Kardashian Rocks Skintight Dress To Her Friend's Baby Shower / Munachi Abii Has Sweet Advice For The Youth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.