Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (61068 Views)

Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
Seriously the #Pray For France of a thing is getting annoying... Sincerely there isn't anything bad praying for France... but d question is how many times has a French Man/Woman willingly upload on his/her facebook, Instagram/ tweeter page...#Pray for Nigeria...
We Africans are the one taking ourselves for granted... This Pray for France of a thing to a long extent still shows d gullibility state of some Nigerians.....
We've given so much accolade to d Whites, d@'z y they still come here and maltreat us
We are lacking something that only prayer can't solve, do u know how many times we've pray for nigeria buh we haven't done anything practical to support it.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:
Shut up and pray for paris. You don't pay back evil with Evil. show that you are above petty grievances. It's human lives we are talking about here people.

My Heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones in the Attacks.

Death to Religious Lunatics.

I modified my comment!!!
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by shakrullah(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
Why are they blasting him? Must we die on our knees praying for a dead nation? The foundation of Nigeria is faulty, unfortunately it cannot be fixed because we keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

Nigeria cannot be fixed unless we go back to the drawing board. No need praying for the country anymore. Right from the days of our forefathers nai dem dey pray for Nigeria, is it not clear it's a dead case? undecided
Where you go land now
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by abatically(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

God bless you!!!

Damn our people are so selfish. That is why we can never move forward. We only care about ourselves. They forgot the support the whole world gave us during #bringbackourgirls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by cirmuell(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
damton:
ok. o . let's place curse on Paris then.
As in ehn, some Nigerians just mumu die...and it's sad 'cuz the ones u think go get small sense still dey among them. mtcheeew undecided
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by justwise(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
abatically:

Damn our people are so selfish. That is why we can never move forward. We only care about ourselves. They forgot the support the whole world gave us during #bringbackourgirls

So annoyingly selfish, me me me me...and they careless about other people's problem.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by obinnashady(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Phyno I bu Alobam,anytime,anyday.ezigbo nwa 042
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
Why are they blasting him? Must we die on our knees praying for a dead nation? The foundation of Nigeria is faulty, unfortunately it cannot be fixed because we keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

Nigeria cannot be fixed unless we go back to the drawing board. No need praying for the country anymore. Right from the days of our forefathers nai dem dey pray for Nigeria, is it not clear it's a dead case? undecided

What is this one saying!!

Drawing Board ko8-) Black Board Ni

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by jesussaves22: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Blured:
Very funny grin . My heart really goes to the family of the victims of Paris attack. It shows the level that terrorism had gone to. We must condemn such acts and pray we don't fall a victim to an attack here in Nigeria. God bless you all.

Anyway, I'm a writter who writes to motivate on www.lessonoftoday.com
Do you have sense at all? So since 6 years now you have not experience a terrorists attacks in Nigeria
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by obinnashady(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
You guys should not pray 4 paris then,we have 4gotten the #bringbackourgirls day.Nigerians can 4get sha.phyno #Alobam of life

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Mikimo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
He did d right tin..... Afterall... When our chibok gurls were kidnapped, so many celebs frm various part of d world stood by us.... Or have you all forgotten #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
I thought Buhari said something like this. Some nigerians looking for an excuse to hate someone.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Harkynkunle(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zceesneh:
We are lacking something that only prayer can't solve, do u know how many times we've pray for nigeria buh we haven't done anything practical to support it.
Bro Change doesn't just come ....It's a process, and we must stick by d@... No matter how crazy America goes today....
What u will always hear d Americans say is God bless America
So much love and respect for d whites with little or nothing of such from them is annoying

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by EmekaBlue(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yeah..Kinda!!! coz e b lyk naija own no matter

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Eureka123(f): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
Seriously the #Pray For France of a thing is getting annoying... Sincerely there isn't anything bad praying for France... but d question is how many times has a French Man/Woman willingly upload on his/her facebook, Instagram/ tweeter page...#Pray for Nigeria...
We Africans are the one taking ourselves for granted... This Pray for France of a thing to a long extent still shows d gullibility state of some Nigerians.....
We've given so much accolade to d Whites, d@'z y they still come here and maltreat us

This is what's wrong with the world today. Doing things expecting some sort of reward. Why can't we always be the bigger people and do the right thing??

There is terrorism in Nigeria, how hard is the government of the country trying? What image has our dear country been painted as before the international community?? The sooner we rebrand the image and prestige before other nations, the sooner the respect and accord we yearn, comes. We must learn to sympathize however and wherever we are, that's why we are humans.

#PrayForParis whoever wishes to go and jump from a cliff should go and do so! This is a mere case of an individual showcasing stupidity in the bid of trying to be smart; whoever started the criticism, that is. God forbid our mentality!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by macminista(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

shey dis wan Na talk?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Harkynkunle(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
abatically:

Omg really? Are u guys this dumb or what I just don't understand. The whole world should be against terrorism and what phyno did is absolutely right, the fans blasting him are the DELUDED ONES. Phyno only posted that image today, its not like he's gonna be posting it everyday. Seriously France needs our prayers right now , just like the whole world stood and campaigned against terrorism during the BRING BACK OUR GIRLS CAMPAIGN.

YES HAVE U ALL FORGOTTEN? BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. MICHELE OBAMA, P DIDDY AND A WHOLE LOT MORE CELEBRITIES CARRIED THAT PLACARD. HAVE U ALL FOEGOTTEN?
I get ur point here... but d truth is... d white aren't as Crazy about us as we are about them.....#fact
Small time... Igbo boys go do d Shirt

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Gaco(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gooci:
pls, wats the difference btw football and soccer

I dey come... Let me ask Google grin
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by obinnashady(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
All those people gingering phyno,...nwetekwe gi,ihe m ke eme gi,ndi ara,una wan chop am?
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
abatically:

Omg really? Are u guys this dumb or what I just don't understand. The whole world should be against terrorism and what phyno did is absolutely right, the fans blasting him are the DELUDED ONES. Phyno only posted that image today, its not like he's gonna be posting it everyday. Seriously France needs our prayers right now , just like the whole world stood and campaigned against terrorism during the BRING BACK OUR GIRLS CAMPAIGN.

YES HAVE U ALL FORGOTTEN? BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. MICHELE OBAMA, P DIDDY AND A WHOLE LOT MORE CELEBRITIES CARRIED THAT PLACARD. HAVE U ALL FOEGOTTEN?
Don't mind these primitive people trying to crucify the celebrity for saying the right thing. I am ashamed of Nigerian ignorance. It is nauseating.

All of you should shut up and PRAY for Paris. Condemn terrorism!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Harkynkunle(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eureka123:

This is what's wrong with the world today. Doing things expecting some sort of reward. Why can't we always be the bigger people and do the right thing??

There is terrorism in Nigeria, how hard is the government of the country trying? What image has our dear country been painted as before the international community?? The sooner we rebrand the image and prestige before other nations, the sooner the respect and accord we yearn, comes. We must learn to sympathize however and wherever we are, that's why we are humans.

#PrayForParis whoever wishes to go and jump from a cliff should go and do so! This is a mere case of an individual showcasing stupidity in the bid of trying to be smart; whoever started the criticism, that is. God forbid our mentality!
get ur point here... but d truth is... d white aren't as Crazy about us as we are about them.....#fact
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:

I get ur point here... but d truth is... d white aren't as Crazy about us as we are about them.....#fact
angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by tiwasiaife(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Facebook now even change people profile pic to French flag color. Through out today CNN keep shouting terror abt France while they turn deaf ear to Nigeria issue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by goodwords: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
IF ANYTHING HAPPEN IN TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM TOMORROW!!!!!!

You will know that the world cares.

Phyno is not the only one sympathizing with France.

The world is almost getting tired of Boko in naija.

And some other countries like Iraq, Syria, and other terrorist customers.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by roysean(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Such a beautiful nonsense post by Phyno...how many times have you took to tweeter for people to pray for the Boko Haram victims? Thousand of lives are lost to BH and you have never taken it this pasna. Olodo Omo ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by iwakacome: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Blured:
Very funny grin . My heart really goes to the family of the victims of Paris attack. It shows the level that terrorism had gone to. We must condemn such acts and pray we don't fall a victim to an attack here in Nigeria. God bless you all.

Anyway, I'm a writter who writes to motivate on www.lessonoftoday.com

GPY in different ways
Thunder way go fire you don finish press up
How many victims of the Boko Haram attack have you prayed for
Do you know how many innocent Nigerian lives have been lost
You dey pray for Paris when your house dey almost burn finish
Idiot famzer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
tiwasiaife:
Facebook now even change people profile pic to French flag color. Through out today CNN keep shouting terror abt France while they turn deaf ear to Nigeria issue
Stop being an i d i o t for goodness sake. Paris case is new. No network is turning a blind eye on Nigerian terror attacks. In fact, it is well reported in foreign news media than Nigerian media. You are just being arrogant and ignorant.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:

get ur point here... but d truth is... d white aren't as Crazy about us as we are about them.....#fact

What is wrong with you people? Why is this about race? Are you people this wicked that you can't respect the dead purely because they are not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by shamecurls(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Phyno has started reasoning like Obanikoro too

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eureka123:

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Are we supposed to curse France? Nigerians just like to find fault in everything. Didn't the rest of the world support us during the chibok girls saga? Is it wrong to pray for a brother. This is a non-issue.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
roysean:
Such a beautiful nonsense post by Phyno...how many times have you took to tweeter for people to pray for the Boko Haram victims? Thousand of lives are lost to BH and you have never taken it this pasna. Olodo Omo ibo

Deactivate your Facebook account then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.